Are you interested in writing guest posts for us?
Guest blogging is a great way to get your content in front of new eyes, establish yourself as an authority and build incoming referrals.
But there are things you should keep in mind before submitting!
Read on to understand our guest post guidelines.
The Types of Submissions We Accept
- Review Articles: We are always on the lookout for interesting, engaging reviews from experts in their field. The excellent article will detail one brand’s products between or different brand models. For example, ‘The Top 12 Best Reading Pillow for Bed’; Beautyrest Black Pillow.’
- Informational Articles: These types of articles focus more on sharing knowledge rather than reviewing a product. For example, ‘Best Positioning Pillows for Elderly’; ‘All About Tri-Core Pillows; ‘Why Use Copper Infused Sheets’
- Product Inclusion: We’ll add one or more of your products in an already published article on our website as per your request.
What We Don’t Accept
- Repetitive Topics: Please do not submit topics that have already been covered on our website. We want to offer a fresh perspective, so go through the published articles before suggesting any.
- Plagiarism: We do not accept plagiarism in the content or anything low on quality.
- Incorrect Information: Anything inaccurate, offensive, or critical of any individual, group, or brand will not be accepted.
Guest Post Content Requirements
- Original Content: Plagiarism is a serious offense, and we won’t go ahead with your post if we find out. We want to make sure that the content on our website comes from an original source, not copied or paraphrased by any means before publication as well.
- Suitable Length: Keep the article’s length close to 1000-1500 words in length.
- No Promotional or Salesy Content: We believe in sharing knowledge that helps readers make an informed decision. So, we don’t accept overly or self-promotional content.
- Easy to Read: Headings and subheadings make your content more organized, easy for people to read. This also helps them find what they’re looking for in an article quickly.
- Conversation Tone: This means you need to keep your readers engaged with engaging content. We know that is easier said than done, but you can accomplish this by using a conversational tone.
- Format: Please scroll through our website and find a few articles that interest you. Follow the same format for your guest posts.
- External Links: We’re happy to give you the opportunity of including a link back to your website as long it’s relevant and not inserted forcibly or overly self-promotional.
- SEO Optimized: We recommend that you follow Yoast guidelines for good readability and SEO score to make sure the content is SEO-optimized with keywords and has good readability.
We have the right to update, adapt or edit your post immediately (or in the future) for necessary updates and ensure accuracy.
- Submit a topic (for a new article): We suggest you go through our website and ensure that we have not already covered the topic you suggest.
- Payment: Once we agree on the topic, you’ll be asked to make an advance payment. We charge flat prices to cover our business expenses, including editing, proofreading, uploading, maintaining, and publishing the content – all of these tasks involve skilled workers who get paid to do this work, and we only cover these expenses.
- Set a Deadline: With a flux of posting requests and many other aspects of managing this task, we will agree on a deadline for the submission of your guest post.
- Submission: We prefer submissions in Google Docs, with ‘Anyone on the Internet – can edit’ sharing settings.
- Proofread: We’ll review the content once we receive it from your end, check it for the requirements (shared above), and make necessary edits or send it back for revision.
- Publish: Once the content is ready to go, we’ll upload it and let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
Guest Post Promotion
We regularly promote our posts on various social media channels; you may also feel free to share the guest post from our website.
Please note that we don’t authorize you to republish the content you submitted to us on any other website, including yours or a third party.
Next Steps – Contact Us
If you are cool with the above guidelines and are keen to get in touch with us to secure a guest post on our website or any other queries. Please drop us a mail via the Contact Form below.