Pregnancy pillows are designed to support a pregnant woman’s body during pregnancy and can offer many benefits. For women who sleep on their stomachs, a pregnancy pillow can provide much-needed support for the back and belly. Sleeping on the stomach during pregnancy can often be uncomfortable and even dangerous, so a pregnancy pillow can help make it more comfortable and safe.
In addition, a pregnancy pillow can help provide support for the neck and head, which is important for pregnant women who often have trouble sleeping well.
Read on to learn about Pregnancy Pillows and all the support and benefits they provide.
Types of Pregnancy Pillows for Stomach Sleepers
- Full Body Pillows – These types of pillows provide full-body support. They help in relieving pain, especially pain in the hip. You can use these pillows in other conditions as well.
- U-Shaped/C-shaped Pillows – The U-shaped pillows aim to provide maximum support to the back and belly. The C-shaped pillows support the neck and back area and provide pain relief.
- Wedge Pillows – You can put the wedge pillows under the belly for support. They are also great at providing support to the hip and leg area. These pillows are excellent for warm weather usage when you don’t want a pillow covering you from every side.
- Inflatable Pregnancy Pillow with Hole – The inflatable pillows come with adjustable belly-hole and are made for stomach sleepers. They provide support and space to the whole body. Depending on the design, these pillows may help get the baby into the optimal position for a natural birth and reduce the risk of C-sections and painful labor.
Benefits of Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers
- Support – The first and biggest benefit of a pregnancy pillow is the support it provides. It cradles your body and provides support and relief from body aches and pain.
- Blood Circulation – Doctors recommend that pregnant women sleep on their left side. It prompts the baby to get in the optimal position for birth while also increasing blood circulation in the mother and decreasing body aches. Pregnancy pillows make this left-side sleeping position incredibly more comfortable.
- Restful Sleep – A good maternity pillow cushions the body and helps it to relax. Therefore, using pregnancy pillows at night results in a night of more restful and comfortable sleep. You can use these pillows post-birth as well.
- Relieves Aches and Pains – Due to the baby’s added weight on your body, certain areas begin to ache, such as the legs, feet, and back. A good pillow can support these areas, resulting in a decrease in aches.
- After Delivery – A good pillow can make breastfeeding easier for both mother and child. The best way to establish proper positioning is by using one during each feeding, which will help you get the hang of things quickly without any risk or discomfort!
A Guide for Buying the Best Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers
- Size – Pregnancy pillows come in many different sizes. Decide how much bed shape you are willing to give up for the pillow, and maybe include your partner in that discussion too!
- Shape – Maternity pillows are available in various shapes to cater to every possible need, from wedge pillows to U-shaped full body ones. Choose the one that provides the maximum relief and comfort to you, considering your issues.
- Material – Pillows come in fillings of Microbead, Polyester, Memory Foam, Organic Fillings, etc. Consider your lifestyle before choosing one.
Reviews: Best Pillows for Pregnant Stomach Sleepers
The best pillows for pregnant stomach sleepers we could find are reviewed below.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- This product provides support and cushion during the vulnerable state of pregnancy.
- It is designed for pregnant women and anyone who cannot lie on their stomachs.
- This patented design is suitable for people who suffer from lower back pains or have recently undergone breast surgeries.
- It is made using CFC-free Urethane Foam, making it free of harsh chemicals.
- The Natursoft™ upholstery in this pillow provides comfort and support.
- This compact-sized pillow allows you to lie down on your stomach.
- It is designed by an experienced Chiropractor, especially for pregnant women.
- This cut-out pillow provides a cushion and cradles the belly.
- It is perfect for warm weather as it does not cover the whole body.
- You can use it even postpartum to support the baby while nursing.
- This Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers is specially designed to allow you to lay down on your belly.
- The inflatable pregnancy pillow has a large opening hole to fit in tummies of all sizes.
- The hole or pocket is extensible and can be adjusted according to your size and needs.
- The pocket is made of special elastic cloth.
- The air-filled inside is also adjustable and can be increased or decreased based on your size.
- This product is built to allow pregnant women to have comfortable naps, reading times, or just simple TV watching while being on their stomachs.
- It helps to relieve back pain and hip pain.
- A cozy Bump pillow comes with a plastic box for storage.
- The stomach hole pillow has a specialized rim to support the hips and back.
- It allows pregnant women to lie down on their tummies for short periods.
- It alleviates pregnancy pains, including sore ribs, lower back pain, and even heartburn.
- This pillow can be used throughout pregnancy and even postpartum.
- It is suitable for water as well as land.
- This product is easily deflated and travel-friendly.
- This body pillow surrounds you with soft cushioning and firm support simultaneously, which can make a lot of difference in your pregnancy.
- It comes with a removable side, which can be used as a knee rest to relieve pain in the hips, legs, and feet.
- This set also includes a small 45-degree angle pillow to allow you to prop your baby bump to reduce the strain on your back.
- Other people can also use the padded body pillow to relieve pain and overall body support.
- This C-shaped pillow is designed to contour according to the body’s shape and provide optimum comfort.
- It relieves back pain, stiffness in the neck and relieves lower back pain.
- The body pillow supports the upper and lower back, hip, leg, and feet and improves the sleeping situation, regardless of the position you sleep in.
- It is made with high-density soft cotton along with a cotton silk cover to offer a smooth and luxurious feel.
- The multifunction pillow offers a flexible shape and can also be folded into a wedge pillow.
- This U-shaped pillow is designed to give full-body support.
- It helps in improved blood circulation.
- The pillow is multipurpose and can be used on the bed, couch, sofa, and even floor.
- The pillow is firm yet soft which helps in relieving leg pain.
- The pillow is made up of adjustable Polyethylene 7 D Hollow Fiber Filling. The filling is free of smell and retains fluffiness for better performance and longer use.
- This nest-shaped pillow gives proper comfort to the belly of pregnant women.
- It is approved by the chiropractors.
- It is made of toxin-free, hypoallergenic, and latex-free material.
- It’s helpful in relieving back pain as well.
- This U-shaped pillow gives proper belly comfort to pregnant women.
- It has a 100% jersey knit-cotton cover that provides a soft and plushy base.
- It comes with a zipper removable and washable cover.
- The pillow has double-stitched seams for additional durability.
Index Table: Top-Rated Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers
|1||Earthlite Cushion - Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers||Earthlite||98.4|
|2||Belly Baby Breast Pillow Cut-out - Belly Down Pregnancy Pillow||Belly Baby Breast Pillow||97.6|
|3||Cozy Bump Inflatable - Full Body Pregnancy Pillow||Cozy Bump||99.1|
|4||HOLO Raft Float - Pillow with Hole for Stomach||HOLO||98.7|
|5||AS AWESLING U-Shape - Full Body Pregnancy Pillow||AS AWESLING||95.8|
|6||INSEN C-Shape - Pregnancy Body Pillow||INSEN||96.9|
|7||Meiz Full Body - Reversible Cooling Pregnancy Pillow||Meiz||96.7|
|8||ChiroLux Nest-Shape - Belly Down Pregnancy Pillow||ChiroLux||96.5|
|9||PharMeDoc U-Shape - Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers||PharMeDoc||96.3|
Table of Contents
- Types of Pregnancy Pillows for Stomach Sleepers
- Benefits of Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers
- A Guide for Buying the Best Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers
- Reviews: Best Pillows for Pregnant Stomach Sleepers
- Earthlite® Cushion Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers
- Belly Baby Breast Pillow® Cut-out Belly Down Pregnancy Pillow
- Cozy Bump® Inflatable Full Body Pregnancy Pillow
- HOLO® Raft Float Pillow with Hole for Stomach
- AS AWESLING® U-Shape Full Body Pregnancy Pillow
- INSEN® C-Shape Pregnancy Body Pillow
- Meiz® Full Body Reversible Cooling Pregnancy Pillow
- ChiroLux® Nest-Shape Belly Down Pregnancy Pillow
- PharMeDoc® U-Shape Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers
- Index Table: Top-Rated Pregnancy Pillow for Stomach Sleepers