At Pillow Click, we take our product testing and rating seriously. We put each product through its paces so that you can make an informed decision before making your purchase. But how do we test and rate products? Let’s take a closer look.
A Little Bit About Us
It’s a little-known fact that not all pillows are created equal. Some have memory foam, some have feathers, and others might even have a round shape or copper benefits. We at Pillow Click believe in giving you the best of the best when it comes to sound sleep – we review pillows from top brands and even those who are new in the market but have efficient products. Keep reading to know more about how we accomplish this.
The Review Process: How We Shortlist the Products
The process of shortlisting pillows and related products is a challenging task. There are so many choices, brands, styles, prices that it can be overwhelming to find the right one.
But, we’ve done the hard work for you!
Our experts take the time to research the best suppliers, find any potential issues with quality or price and then hand-pick what we think are the highest quality items available at that time. They will help guide your purchase as you decide on which pillows are right for you!
Here’s a sneak peek of the process the products have to go through in order to get a spot in our lists of best ones.
- Tried and Tested: We get the products, we try them on, we test them in suitable environments, and we share the results with you. Sometimes, we get the products for free from the sellers or brands, and sometimes we purchase them to check if they stand true to their claims.
- Window Shopping: We also go to stores and check out the quality and feel of the pillows to observe and compare what they claim to deliver without actually buying them.
- Third-Party Reviews: Sometimes, the brand owners share the products with third-party reviewers who can test the products in much better environments, like pregnant women testing maternity pillows, and using outdoor pillows in patios. This simply helps us to test products to their limits.
- Online Digging: Whenever we are unable to get the products in our hands, we dig through the internet, from the brand websites to e-commerce stores and even online reviewing platforms, to fetch genuine reviews from real people to bring you the most honest feedback of the products.
Moreover, all general information, including sleep-related advice and precautions, is thoroughly sourced from credible websites and certified practitioners.
For What Features We Test the Products
All products that appear in our lists go through the scrutinization of a strict process.
- Quality – We researched how long users are able to use the pillows without any reported changes in the quality or design.
- Versatility – We tested the pillows’ versatility to be used in different places.
- Hypoallergenic – We observed how the pillows are likely to trigger an allergic reaction.
- Comfort – We checked how the pillows were comfortable and safe when used.
- Price – We checked the pillow’s affordability having good quality.
- Design – We analyzed the design of the pillows to see if it is soft and comfortable to use.
- Pain-Free – We checked how extremely effective the pillows are at soothing skin and minimizing pain while sleeping.
- Breathability – We checked if the fabric of the pillows was breathable or whether it caused any sweating.
- Support – We checked how good the pillows provide support to the user’s body and help maintain better alignment.
- Adjustability – We tested the pillow’s adjustability to check whether it is allowed to use in any sleep position.
- Soft Fabric – We compared the level of softness of different pillows.
- Prevent Dust Mites – We analyzed how effectively the pillows work to fight or resist dust mites.
- Lightweight – We checked if the pillows feel light on the skin and maintain the neck at a natural angle.
- Maintain Posture – We researched how useful the pillows are in reducing pain and maintaining posture while seated.
- Portability – We checked how easy and portable to carry the pillows.
- Durability – We researched how long users are able to use these pillows without any reported changes in their quality or design.
- Non-Toxic – We researched the pillow’s material to ensure it did not cause any allergies and was safe to use.
- Antibacterial – We analyzed how effectively the pillows work to fight or resist bacteria.
- Anti-Aging – We researched how effectively the pillows protect the skin against skin damage and even reverse some signs of aging.
- Prevent Wrinkles – We noticed how helpful the pillows hydrate skin and preventing facial lines and wrinkles.
- Filling – We checked if the pillow’s filling are supportive enough and did not cause any discomfort.
- Relaxation – We researched how good the pillows are in providing extra support to keep the back and neck aligned, so the user will feel even better and more relaxed.
- Removable – We checked how easy it was to remove from the cover.
- Style – We analyzed how appealing the design or style of the pillows are as if it could meet the user’s expectations.
- Boost Circulation – We analyzed how effectively these pillowcases promote improved blood flow in the body.
- Maintenance – We researched how long users are able to use the pillowcases without any reported changes in the quality and how easy was it to clean.
- Anti-Fatigue – We took note of the level of tiredness our bodies felt with the different pillows we tested.
- Pressure Relief – We checked how good the pillows are in providing optimal alignment and pressure relief.
- Cushioning – We compared the cushioning provided by the pillows.
- Reduce Snoring – We observed how effective the pillows are in improving breathing and reducing snoring.
- Multi-Purpose – We tested the pillows’ purposes to be used in different sleep positions.
- Budget-Friendly – We compared different pillows and came up with the most affordable and effective.
- Reduce Inflammation – We analyzed how effectively the product reduces inflammation, which can improve sleep quality.
- Antimicrobial – We analyzed how successfully the product work to resist microbes.
- Temperature Regulation – We researched how the pillows increase blood flow to the body and how much heat is lost through the skin.
Why Should You Trust Us?
We provide the most honest reviews
We bring you the best products in the market
We share information that’s true to the best of our knowledge
At Pillow Click, we try and test all kinds of brands and types of pillows to confidently say that we know which ones are worth your time (and money).
Trust us – when it comes to finding the best pillows out there, we know what we’re talking about! Whether you’re looking for a reading pillow, anti-aging pillow, or organic wool pillow, we’ve got you covered.