Though sleeping without a blanket may seem more alluring with sweltering weather outside, the best blankets for summer will only enhance body cooling. These are crafted from moisture-absorbing materials that gently absorb excess body heat.
So for your convenience, we crafted the best blankets for summer that will enhance your summer sleep routine manifold. Also, check out some cool tips that will assist your buying decision, and you will get the right blanket you are looking for.
Commonly Found Materials of Summer Blankets
Blankets are made of different materials, so here is a little insight into the cooling impact of these fabrics.
- Cotton – Cotton blankets are the most widely used blankets for summer. There are even further varieties of CottonCotton with different softness, cooling, and maintenance levels. But overall, these are soft, thin, breathable, and lightweight.
- Satin – Satin blankets are not one of the best moisture absorbers. Though these can be used with the AC on, in peak summer, these might make you warmer than required.
- Bamboo – Bamboo is one of the best materials for people with allergies. Besides, these are thermoregulating and keep the body cool all night.
What to look for in Blankets for Summer
Here are the most important features you must check before buying your summer blankets.
- Fabric – The fabric materials of the summer blankets must have moisture-absorbing tendencies. Common fabrics are CottonCotton, bamboo, and flax linen, apart from synthetic ones.
- Weight – Though most summer blankets are preferably lightweight, there are also many weighted versions that one may prefer. So do check if the weight of the blanket is comfortable for you or not.
- Hypoallergenic – If you are prone to allergies, that adds another box to tick.
- Size – Choose a blanket that matches the size of your bed. And that’s because you wouldn’t like the blanket to keep falling off.
- Texture – Check for the blanket’s texture, whether you are looking for plush soft, or more comfortable silky ones.
Related Articles on Blankets
Tips to stay cool in warm summer nights
Catch some cool tips to help you sleep better at night and your summer blankets.
- Prepone Dinner – Late dinner, which is almost heavy as well, increases the body temperature due to digestion activity. So you must prepone your dinner time or reduce the size of dinner meals.
- Shower Before Bed – Take a cool, refreshing shower before going to bed to reduce your body temperature externally. Also, a shower will soothe your body after a hard day at work and induce sleep.
- Shut Windows during the day – The interiors of your room get heated up by the sun’s warm rays. While you crave them in winter, the less they get in summer, the better.
- Cooling Mattress Pad / Sheets – A cooling mattress pad is another great option for keeping your body cool. You may choose a breathable cotton sheet as well.
Reviews: Best Blankets for Summer
Here are the top blankets for summer that will make your summer nights much more comfortable.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Crafted from cool Bamboo microfiber, these summer blankets by Dangtop are designed to keep you cool all through the night.
- The fabric is luxuriously soft, and one will find it hard to leave the bed each morning. Besides, the high specific heat capacity of bamboo absorbs excess body temperature.
- The blanket for summer is also super light in weight, with excellent ventilation.
- You may select from two size options and multiple color variants.
- The best part is that you may easily wash it in your washing machine.
- If you prefer a weighted blanket over a lightweight variant, try this blanket for summers by Weighted Idea.
- It is made of 100% natural cotton fabric and makes you feel snug with its cooling embrace.
- Cotton’s natural breathability and moisture absorption capacity also come from the cooling impact.
- You may use it on your bed or carry it to the living room couch. You will love its soft and subtle feel.
- The overall weight of the blanket is around 15 lbs, which is most suitable for people weighing around 140 lbs for the best comfort.
- The Luxear blankets for summer are cool thanks to their Japanese Q-Max 0.4 fiber cotton.
- It absorbs all your body heat to keep it as cool as possible.
- To enhance the credibility of these blankets, the top layer features 80% mica nylon and 20% PE cool fabric.
- And since it is thin and light, you may feel free to pack in your luggage and carry it on your vacations.
- The blanket is also easy to wash though you must not put it in the dryer. Besides, you must either wash it separately or place it in a bag to avoid entanglement.
- If you are an organic lover, here’s an organic muslin cotton blanket for summer with an Oeko-tex Type 2 certification.
- Besides, it is pre-washed and plant dyed, so they are entirely free of chemicals.
- Also, it is super light, soft, and thin, ideal for kids and infants, and keeps you snug all year round.
- The hypoallergenic fabric can be washed in the machine, preferably separately.
- The Syrinx Cooling Weighted Blankets come in classic gray color and six layers of comfort.
- These blankets are filled with glass beads that make no noise. Besides, to ensure that the beads stay in place and are evenly distributed, the blanket has been neatly quilted with 3D sewing technology.
- The weight of this blanket for summers is almost 15 lbs, which is ideal for people weighing 140 lbs.
- However, it is recommended to be dry cleaned not to damage the glass beads in the washing machine.
- The starry blanket by Dawson features 100% soft cotton fabric that is neatly quilted into a comfortable king-size blanket.
- You must try this blanket as it has a reversible option, which is hardly available among most quality blankets.
- Besides, it is easy to maintain with the option to wash in the machine in cold water and gentle cycles.
- This blanket is filled with a 100% Polyester Microfiber down alternative.
- It is lightweight, weighing only 2.4 lbs.
- This blanket is designed especially for the summer season and is breathable and airy.
- It comes in a twin size measuring 68 x 88 inches in size.
- It is machine washable with a long-lasting quilted design.
- This summer blanket is made with 100% natural cotton fabric.
- It provides a soft and plush experience while keeping you ventilated and cooled.
- The blanket is made with three separate layers that are stitched together to give a soft feel.
- It is skin-friendly and comes in a beautiful print to enhance and complement your surroundings.
- This cooling blanket is made up of 100% microfiber.
- It offers a double-side design, with the top side made of 80% Mica Nylon and 20% PE fabric.
- The blanket is soft and cool to the touch, breathable, and skin-friendly.
- It is machine washable and great for indoor and outdoor usage.
Index Table: Top-Rated Blankets for Summer
|1||DANGTOP Bamboo - Microfiber Blankets for Summer||DANGTOP||99.1|
|2||Weighted Idea Cotton - Weighted Blankets for Summer||Weighted Idea||98.7|
|3||LUXEAR Cotton - Blankets for Summer||LUXEAR||98.3|
|4||KyraHome Organic Muslin - Cotton Summer Blankets||KyraHome||97.9|
|5||Syrinx Cooling - Weighted Blankets for Summer||Syrinx||97.5|
|6||Dawson Cotton - Lightweight Summer Blankets||Dawson||97.2|
|7||NATURETY Thin - Summer Comforter||NATURETY||96.8|
|8||YAYIDAY Quilt Set - Cotton Blanket for Summer||YAYIDAY||96.1|
|9||EXQ Home Light - Summer Fiber Blanket||EXQ Home||95.7|
Table of Contents
- Commonly Found Materials of Summer Blankets
- What to look for in Blankets for Summer
- Related Articles on Blankets
- Tips to stay cool in warm summer nights
- Reviews: Best Blankets for Summer
- DANGTOP® Bamboo Microfiber Blankets for Summer
- Weighted Idea® Cotton Weighted Blankets for Summer
- LUXEAR® Cotton Blankets for Summer
- KyraHome® Organic Muslin Cotton Summer Blankets
- Syrinx® Cooling Weighted Blankets for Summer
- Dawson® Cotton Lightweight Summer Blankets
- NATURETY® Thin Summer Comforter
- YAYIDAY® Quilt Set Cotton Blanket for Summer
- EXQ Home® Light Summer Fiber Blanket
- Index Table: Top-Rated Blankets for Summer