Do your feet get cold on winter nights. Choose from the best wool blankets available to stay warm and toasty with the temperature maintaining blankets.
The insulating layer of blankets will keep you comfortable in the cold. We have compiled some important things and a list of products to help you with the purchase.
Buying Considerations For Wool Blankets
A pure wool blanket is a nice addition to your winter needs. Here are some things you should consider while making a purchase.
- Size – You can choose from various sizes and patterns to go along with the size of your bed and the theme of your home.
- Fabric – The blankets are made from the wool derived from alpaca and sheep to make a soft blend. Make sure the blanket is anti-shed and soft to the skin.
- Easy-Clean – Since blankets are large in size, they should be easy to clean. You can choose from self-cleaning ones or dry clean ones.
- Durability – See that the ends of the blanket are not frayed but double stitched so that it can stay sturdy throughout the years.
Benefits Of Wool Blankets
The wool blanket will keep you under a layer of warmth on cold nights. Here are some benefits of wool blankets.
- Temperature Regulation – You will sleep better under the insulated temperature regulating blanket in cold nights.
- Safety – In case of emergencies, the blanket can be used as a shield when camping outside in extreme weather conditions. The blanket can also be used as a fire-retardent
- Better Sleep – A wool blanket will help you sleep better with its optimum and uniform weight around you.
- Anti Allergic – The blankets made from pure wool do not let any mold grow; hence, they are safe for people with allergies.
Features Of Wool Blankets
When purchasing a wool blanket, look for these features to suffice in a wool blanket, and enjoy its multi-purposes.
- Lightweight – See that the blanket is not too heavy so you can carry it outside or move around the house.
- Easy-Clean – A good wool blanket should be easy to clean in a washing machine or be self-cleaning.
- Anti-Scratch – The fabric of the blanket should be soft and plush. It should not feel scratchy on the skin.
- Fire-Safe – To be used in camping and around fireplaces, the blanket should be fire-resistant.
Reviews: Best Wool Blankets
We have listed some of the best wool blankets with their features for you to choose from. Also, we would like to inform you we shall earn a small commission with every purchase made through the links in the article.
- Consider this Woolly Mammoth Woolen blanket with merino wool to add warmth to your bed in winters.
- The blanket will create an insulated heat-packed layer to keep you warm through the night.
- It has double-stitched edges with a thick polyester thread to make it last for a longer time.
- The fabric of the blanket is self-cleaning and does not need to be washed at all. You can spot clean it.
- You will find yourself sleeping better under the warm of the large area covered by the merino blanket.
- Stay warm in this Desert Breeze Distributing wool blanket made from a unique blend of sheep and alpaca wool.
- The wool blend is soft to touch and extremely warm for harsh winters to keep you snuggled and toasty.
- Moreover, its ends are doubly stitched to make the fabric durable throughout the years.
- The blanket can easily be cleaned in a washing machine or dry cleaned for convenient cleaning.
- Both the surfaces of the blanket are soft and can be used interchangeably as per your choice.
- This warm wool blanket by Ektos is loomed woven and heavyweight to keep you safe and warm through the night.
- The fabric of the blanket is thick with naturally durable fibers that help in temperature regulation.
- Additionally, the heavy fabric of the blanket is soft, anti-scratch, anti-static, and fire-resistant.
- The blanket is free from any artificial dyes or fire retardants and 100% natural for added safety.
- You can clean the blanket by washing it in a washing machine or handwashing it in a safe wool detergent.
- The Pendleton has a striped design to look pleasing kept on your couch or reading chair.
- It is made large enough to give a good spread and long enough to prevent any tugging through the night.
- You can carry this lightweight blanket outdoors for camping and reading to stay cozy and warm on chilly nights.
- The pure virgin wool fibers make the blanket warm and soft to the skin without any kind of shedding.
- For easy maintenance, you can spot clean it or dry clean it for added durability over the years.
- 80% Wool
- Consider this EverOne Olive green Military style blanket with a lightweight blend of wool.
- The blanket has an innovative design to trap body heat to keep you warm under extreme winter conditions.
- Moreover, the fabric of the blanket is fire retardant in case of emergencies to keep it safe around the fireplace.
- You can spread the blanket over your bed with its large size to accommodate another person.
- It won’t make you feel weighed down throughout the night since the fabric is extremely lightweight.
- Get this premium Australian Cashmere Spencer & Whitney wool blanket that has a soft texture and is natural.
- The throw blanket is made of fine wool with uniform width and length to give an anti-static and elastic fiber.
- It has a solid color and tassel design to look good in your bedroom, as well as the living room.
- The warm natural fibers will keep you warm in both fall and wintertime indoors and outdoors.
- Moreover, the blanket is easy to maintain, being waterproof and eradicate moths to keep you safe and snuggly.
- This military style blanket is durable and dependable, especially for outdoor activities.
- It comes in a beautiful warm olive green color that will not stand out in the wilderness.
- This warm blanket is designed to trap body heat, even under extreme conditions, due to the high wool content.
- It is made of fire retardant material to keep you safe near campfires.
- This warm blanket is made using a premium 55% wool blend.
- It is excellent for camping, as sleeping gear, and other outdoor activities.
- This blanket is designed to help you withstand extreme cold.
- It weighs around 4 lbs and is 60 x 80 inches in size.
- This blanket is made of 100% Lamb’s wool to keep you warm even in extreme cold.
- It uses wool sourced from Australian lambs and is luxuriously soft to the touch.
- This blanket is durable, long-lasting, and provides loftiness and cushiony installation to trap body heat.
- It comes in a large king size and can be as a single cover or as a layer.
- This Arcturus wool blanket offers a density of 550 GSM, making it nice and thick, and weighs around 4.5 lbs.
- It is loom-woven and hemmed on all sides with contrast lock stitching for sturdy and durable usage.
- The warm blanket offers 70% wool for warmth, even when wet, as well as 30% Hypoallergenic synthetic fibers for durability and washability.
- It is naturally fire-retardant and machine washable.
Index Table: Top-Rated Best Wool Blankets
|1||Woolly Mammoth Woolen Co. Merino - Self-Clean Wool Blanket||Woolly Mammoth Woolen Co.||99.1|
|2||Desert Breeze Distributing Andean - Sheep Wool Blanket||Desert Breeze Distributing||98.6|
|3||EKTOS Heavy - Warm Wool Blankets||EKTOS||98.2|
|4||Pendleton Striped - Throw Wool Blanket||Pendleton||97.8|
|5||EverOne Military - Olive Wool Blanket||EverOne||97.4|
|6||Spencer & Whitney Cashmere - Australian Wool Blanket||Spencer & Whitney||97.1|
|7||Ever Ready Warm Olive - Wool Fire Retardent Blanket||Ever Ready||96.6|
|8||Stansport 1243 - Wool Blanket||Stansport||96.3|
|9||Lavish Home 100% Australian - Wool Blanket||Lavish Home||95.5|
|10||Arcturus Patterned - Heavy Wool Blankets||Arcturus||95.9|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations For Wool Blankets
- Benefits Of Wool Blankets
- Features Of Wool Blankets
- Reviews: Best Wool Blankets
- Woolly Mammoth Woolen Co.® Merino Self-Clean Wool Blanket
- Desert Breeze Distributing® Andean Sheep Wool Blanket
- EKTOS® Heavy Warm Wool Blankets
- Pendleton® Striped Throw Wool Blanket
- EverOne® Military Olive Wool Blanket
- Spencer & Whitney® Cashmere Australian Wool Blanket
- Ever Ready® Warm Olive Wool Fire Retardent Blanket
- Stansport® 1243 Wool Blanket
- Lavish Home® 100% Australian Wool Blanket
- Arcturus® Patterned Heavy Wool Blankets
- Index Table: Top-Rated Best Wool Blankets