Do you feel trouble sleeping at night after a hectic day? If yes, you can get rid of your problem by just changing your sleeping blanket. Weighted blankets are a new trend in the market that not only help you sleep better but also provide many health benefits.
Let’s take a look at some of the essential information related to best-weighted blankets. We will also discuss some best products of the same!
What Are The Various Fabrics Used Weighted Blankets
- Chenille – Sleeping is all about comfort, and chenille is one of the softest fabric in the world. So, this will make you sleep better and without anxiety.
- Cotton – The best thing about cotton fabric is that it has moisture-wicking characteristics. It helps you keep cool in hot days with its breathable attributes.
- Fleece – The blanket fabric which is best for those who suffer from autism and sensory disorder. The blanket is both soft to touch and durable.
- Minky – This is another type of plush fabric that has 100% polyester and is most commonly used for making baby blankets.
Health Benefits Of Weighted Blankets
Well, after a brief look at some of the best fabrics for weighted blankets, let us quickly scan some of the uses of the weighted blankets.
- Helps with Insomnia – The very best benefit that a weighted blanket offers you is the help with insomnia. The deep touch pressure of the blanket helps in regulating sleep through the release of serotonin.
- Decreases Anxiety – Anxiety issues are a part of everyone’s life; hence, with the use of the weighted blanket, you can reduce your anxiety and get a good night sleep.
- Boost Sensory Processing – Just like the weighted blankets get rid of your anxiety, it also helps your body relax and calm down. This helps your brain function better.
Buying Considerations for A Weighted Blanket
Now, when you buy something, you need to have some factors in mind that may affect your decision. And in the case of a weighted blanket, we have compiled some crucial points for you that will help your choose the best one.
- Material – The very first thing that you need to consider is the material. It can vary based on the fact that who will be using the blanket. For example, Minky will be best for babies.
- Size and Weight – As weighted blankets are a bit heavy as compared to other blankets, you need to check the weight of the blanket and the person it will be suitable for. Sizes will also vary.
- Washable – As you will using the weighted blanket for a long time, it is important to know if it is washable or not. Choose the one that can be easily washed.
- Heat – All Blankets generate heat. You need to check if it will be comfortable for you or not. Some blankets are also breathable and moisture-wicking so that excess heat can be avoided.
Reviews: Best Weighted Blankets
Weighted blankets are a great way to get a relaxing good night’s sleep. To help you choose the best one for yourself, check out these top-weighted blankets. We would like to inform you that we may receive a part of the sales profit when you purchase a product through the links mentioned below.
- If you face trouble getting a good night sleep then this blanket from Joybest is definitely for you.
- The blanket is made a bit heavy but not that heavy to suffocate you. It uses its weight to gently set on your body to provide you a hug like a feel.
- The interior of the blanket has a polyester layer along with a glass bead layer that creates zero noise while shifting sides.
- Moreover, the blanket is made from moisture resistant, odorless, pure cotton fabric that is best for all seasons. It is breathable too.
- The best thing about this blanket is that you get to know about the person for which it is fit for use (this is fit for whose weight is between 140-190lbs).
- Moreover, the fabric used in the blanket is 100% cotton and also has glass beads packed in so that they give your hugged feeling.
- You don’t need to worry about the shape of the blanket while it is on the duvet cover. It can be easily attached to prevent misalignment.
- Lastly, you can easily wash it with hands with cold of gentle water; extreme force may damage the blanket.
- Well, this product from WONAP is not only for sleeping at night, but you can also use it to take a small nap or can take it while watching TV.
- The internal structure of the blanket has super-soft cotton along with glass beads. The glass beads exert equal pressure on the body to provide it massage while sleeping.
- The natural bamboo fabric of the blanket keeps you cool and comfortable all night long.
- Lastly, the blanket is sewed using a durable thread that holds the layer together and maintains its shape. It is machine washable too.
- If you get really stressed after your job, then its time to buy this weighted blanket from Snuggle Pro.
- The heavy design of the fabric adjusts to the contours of your body to offer you a hugged type feeling.
- Moreover, it is designed while keeping hygiene in mind as it can be machine washed. Wash on a gentle setting to avoid wear and tear.
- Lastly, the cotton filled blanket also has a glass beads layer that is stitched with a durable thread to keep them from leaking. It also prevents overheating while sleeping.
- The blanket from YnM is a perfect gift for all of your dear ones. Also, you can get this in any size, weight, or color.
- It has an awesome seven-layer structure that completely adjusts to the contours of your body.
- The internal glass beads layer gently massages the body while calming your body to provide you a good night’s sleep.
- Moreover, if you want to cover the blanket, you can use the interior ties of the blanket to add a cover to it.
- One word for this blanket is luxury. It has all the luxury characteristics like bamboo viscose, bamboo fiber, and tiny glass beads.
- All of these features make it one of the ideal choices for you. Also, it is good for people who suffer from dust, pollen, and other allergens.
- You can get this blanket in various sizes according to the weight of the person. It is 7-12% of your body weight.
- The material of the blanket also has high specific heat that helps you keep cool at night.
Index Table: Top-Rated Weighted Blankets
|1||Joybest Breathable - Weighted Blanket||Joybest||98|
|2||BoxLegend 2.0 Cozy - Weighted Blanket||BoxLegend||98|
|3||WONAP Natural Bamboo - Weighted Blanket||WONAP||97|
|4||Snuggle Pro Sensory - Weighted Blanket||Snuggle Pro||96|
|5||YnM Oeko-Tex Certified - Weighted Blanket||YnM||96|
|6||CuteKing Bamboo - Weighted Blanket||CuteKing||95|
Table of Contents
- What Are The Various Fabrics Used Weighted Blankets
- Health Benefits Of Weighted Blankets
- Buying Considerations for A Weighted Blanket
- Reviews: Best Weighted Blankets
- Index Table: Top-Rated Weighted Blankets