Getting your hands on a sleeping mask should not be a daunting task. However, there are also a few considerations that can help you make the best purchase.
Sleeping masks ensure that you wake up well-rested and refreshed.
Additionally, these come in different shapes and sizes. Therefore, to help you select an ideal product, let’s take a look at the best sleep eye mask guide!
Advantages of Using Sleep Eye Mask
From being super comfy to adjustable, here are some of the advantages of using a sleep eye mask right when you are ready to doze off. Read along to know!
- Portable – Most sleep masks usually weigh very little. In addition to that, these can easily be folded and carried almost anywhere. Some also come with separate carry cases.
- Easy to Maintain – You do not have to think a lot while taking care of a sleep mask. Just put them in a washing machine, and you are good to go! Furthermore, you can also wash them by hand.
- Adjustable – Sleep masks come with elastic bands and straps along with fasteners or buckles. Therefore, you can adjust them for a comfortable fit.
- Breathable – Sleeping masks are usually made from breathable materials such as cotton and silk. However, others have vents or are designed with contours that help with the air circulation in and out of the mask.
Common Material Used in the Making of Sleeping Mask
The material of a sleeping mask defines how beneficial it will be for you. So, without wasting any time, take a look at the common material used in the making of sleeping masks.
- Polyester – Polyester is soft to the touch and lightweight. It is resistant to shrinking, stretching, and can easily withstand mildew. Additionally, it is durable. The only drawback is that it is not breathable can make a person feel sweaty.
- Silk – This fabric is the ultimate choice if you are looking for luxury and comfort. Its ultra-soft texture makes it look shiny new no matter how frequently you use it. On top of it, it is environmental-friendly. However, silk sleeping masks can be quite expensive.
- Memory Foam: – The elastic property and durability make memory foam one of the best choices for a sleep eye mask. It is durable and retains its properties for a long time. Moreover, it comes at a reasonable cost. But since it is hard, it doesn’t allow the air to pass easily.
- Cotton – Cotton is extremely lightweight and allows the air to pass in and out conveniently. It isn’t that expensive. Apart from that, since it is made from natural fiber, it keeps the heat and sweat away without irritating the skin. However, cotton also has its cons since the color may fade due to frequent washing.
Buying Consideration for an Eye Mask for Sleeping
Buying an eye mask for sleeping is clearly no rocket science. However, one must keep a few considerations in mind. Take a look!
- Material – Sleeping masks that feature natural fibers are breathable and give you a peaceful sleep. On the other hand, those made from foam or synthetic fibers can look and feel different.
- Effectiveness – Generally, an eye mask can block around 90% of the light. However, some of them can even block a little more than this percentage. Therefore, if you prefer a pitch dark surrounding for comfortable sleep, go for the ones that block at least 95% light.
- Other Medical Reasons – If you get frequent migraines or have excess discomfort in the face, a foam-based sleeping mask will be an ideal choice for you. These may apply pressure and relieve these symptoms.
- Portablity – Masks that come with cases are ideal for people who are always on the go. Therefore, make sure you can easily carry your sleeping mask in a small pouch that comes with it.
Reviews: Best Sleep Eye Mask
Now that you are aware of the different types of sleep masks let’s take a look at some of the best products on the market. Also, just to inform you, we get some part of the profit if you choose to buy products from the links given below.
- This sleeping eye mask by the MZOO Store features a rebound memory foam that makes it super-comfortable.
- It features a contoured design; therefore, there is zero pressure on the eyes.
- Furthermore, it is adjustable and fits every head comfortably.
- You can wear it while traveling, sleeping, or even meditating.
- Stylish and chic, this blindfold mask helps you sleep peacefully no matter what time of the day it is.
- The wide mask covers the entire eye and doesn’t allow the light to enter.
- Its unique design features a plush fabric.
- In addition to that, the elastic band fits perfectly well and doesn’t come off while sleeping.
- SMUG presents to you a blindfold eye mask suitable for every face size.
- It is made from high-quality fabric that adds to its softness and breathability.
- Besides, it molds well and contours to the shape of the eyes to give an effortless sleeping experience.
- The fastening features Velcro and is adjustable.
- Here is a perfect sleep eye mask that is compact and can be carried almost anywhere.
- Mavogel’s full coverage eye mask is gentle on the eyes and puts zero pressure even while you are asleep.
- In addition to that, it features a soft nose section that prevents light from entering the mask.
- The cotton padding makes it a durable option.
- Use this comfortable sleeping mask by Sysrion that locks in cool and gives way to a peaceful sleep.
- You can keep it inside the refrigerator for two hours and then place it on your eyes.
- Moreover, the mask covers more eye area and blocks more light than a regular sleeping mask.
- It features waterproof material; therefore, you can wash it whenever required.
- If you want something natural, the LULUSILK sleeping mask is a perfect choice.
- It is made from 100% mulberry silk. Additionally, it features 100% mulberry silk filling.
- Besides, the elastic strap lets you fit it around your head comfortably.
- The material is soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic.
Index Table: Top-Rated Sleep Eye Mask
|1||MZOO Concave - Eye Mask||MZOO||99|
|2||Quadow Unicorn - Sleeping Mask||Quadow||98|
|3||SMUG Printed - Blindfold Mask||SMUG||98|
|4||Mavogel Skin-friendly - Sleep Eye Mask||Mavogel||97|
|5||Sysrion Premium - Eye Mask for Sleeping||Sysrion||97|
|6||LULUSILK Pink - Sleep Eye Mask||LULUSILK||96|
Table of Contents
- Advantages of Using Sleep Eye Mask
- Common Material Used in the Making of Sleeping Mask
- Buying Consideration for an Eye Mask for Sleeping
- Reviews: Best Sleep Eye Mask
- Index Table: Top-Rated Sleep Eye Mask