Falling asleep and staying in REM can be harder for some people. Consider getting an Essential Oil Pillow Spray for relaxation and sleeping better.
These sprays blend calming essential oils like lavender to help you fall asleep faster. We have listed some products and some things you should consider before purchasing.
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations For Essential Oil Pillow Spray
- Benefits Of Essential Oil Pillow Spray
- Features Of Essential Oil Pillow Spray
- Reviews: Best Essential Oil Pillow Spray
- ASUTRA® Mist Essential Oil Pillow Spray
- Nuvo Wellness® Lavender Rejuvenating Essential Oil Spray
- Positive Essence® Natural Mild Essential Oil Pillow Spray
- DRMTLGY® Aromatherapy Essential Oil Pillow Fresh Spray
- Dream Elements® Calming Soothing Pillow Spray
- Marpac® Vanilla Sage Essential Oil Pillow Spray
- Soothing Sleep Mist® Lavender Pillow Spray
- This Works® Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- Luna Lifestyle® Premium Lavender Aromatherapy Pillow Spray
- Index Table: Top-Rated Essential Oil Pillow Spray
Buying Considerations For Essential Oil Pillow Spray
You can choose the pillow spray blend according to the essential oil’s potency. We have listed some things to consider while buying one.
- Blend – You can pick from various blends like lavender, vanilla, clary sage, chamomile, and geranium.
- Purpose – Most sprays are categorized based on use, like linen spray, shower spray, room spray, and pillow spray. Pick an all-purpose spray to find its use in various things.
- Size – You can choose from large to travel-sized small spray bottles that are convenient to carry around.
- Non-Toxic – Ensure the blend is made from natural ingredients free from phthalates, pesticides, and parabens.
Benefits Of Essential Oil Pillow Spray
You will feel sleepy within a half-hour of spraying the essential oil blend on your pillow. We have listed some other benefits below.
- Calming – Essential oil pillow spray has a calming effect on the brain and the body helping with feelings of rejuvenation.
- Anti-Depressant – Soothing aromas of lavender, chamomile, and vanilla are known to have a natural anti-depressant effect.
- Aromatherapy – The pillow spray can be used for aromatherapy while meditating for a relaxing session.
- Pain-Relief – With continuous use, you will observe reduced tension in your muscles and neck.
Features Of Essential Oil Pillow Spray
You can pick a spray with a uniform nozzle that is easy to use. We have listed some features of a good essential oil pillow spray.
- Buildable – The spray should have a mild scent that is not too overpowering for the sense.
- Antibacterial – There should be the presence of witch hazel in the spray to give it bacteria-fighting properties.
- Potent – The spray should have a potent and balanced blend of essential oils to have a long-lasting effect.
- Natural – Ensure the spray is free from alcohol and other drugs, so it is not a habit-forming blend.
Reviews: Best Essential Oil Pillow Spray
We have listed some of the best Essential Oil Pillow Sprays with their features for you to choose from.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Get the ASUTRA essential oil pillow spray with lavender and chamomile extracts to help you sleep faster and better.
- With the calming fragrance of lavender, your brain will feel calm and help you feel rested throughout the night.
- The spray comes out in a mist to coat the fabric of your pillows and sheets for an even fragrance.
- Moreover, aromatherapy can help you relax after a long tiring day relieving the stress.
- The spray is formulated with all-natural ingredients free from toxic parabens or chemicals, so it’s safe for everyone.
- The Nuvo Wellness rejuvenating essential oil pillow spray is formulated to induce deep sleep in the body.
- You will wake up well-rested and feeling fresh after a night of sound and uninterrupted sleep.
- It does not contain harsh chemicals that may cause headaches or allergic reactions on the skin.
- It is also free from any sleep-inducing drugs to ensure naturally induced sleep.
- The therapeutic blend of Lavender, Chamomile, Bergamot, Geranium, and Ho Wood will give your mind and soul a relaxing spa-like experience.
- Consider the Positive Essence essential oil pillow spray with lavender oil’s mild, warm, and floral notes.
- Get your body into a naturally sleep-induced cycle to sleep better every night after a tiring day.
- This can also be used as a liner spray or curtain spray to reduce any odor in the house.
- Moreover, your mood will feel enhanced by the relaxing scent of the soothing lavender.
- The spray contains a potent blend of naturally grown lavender free from chemicals and pesticides.
- Get the DRMTLGY fresh pillow spray to get sleep ready in five minutes of spraying this on your pillow.
- It is an ideal solution for people with anxiety and sleeping issues to feel rested and calm down their senses.
- The spray contains antibacterial ingredients like witch hazel and moisturizing jojoba oil to ensure that the lavender’s fragrance is long-lasting.
- Moreover, it is free from parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, and hexylene glycol to make it eco-friendly.
- This non-toxic spray can be used anywhere while meditating, relaxing, and sleeping.
- This calming spray is created by harnessing the ancient healing powers of aromatherapy.
- It uses a soothing blend of fragrant botanical oils to restore your energy and provide total relaxation.
- The pillow mist contains Lavender, Chamomile, Vetiver, and Ylang-Ylanf to calm the senses, relax the muscles, and ease you into sleep.
- It can be spritzed onto pillows and anywhere on the bed.
- The Marpac pillow spray has a blend of vanilla and lavender essential oils to give a tranquil fragrance to your pillow.
- It has delicate yet effective sleep-inducing properties to help you have a relaxing sleep at night.
- Moreover, it contains clary sage essential oil that is stress-relieving for the mind and the body.
- Gently mist the pillow spray for half an hour before going to bed, and you will wake up fresh in the morning.
- If you have difficulty sleeping at hotels, the spray bottle is small and compact enough to carry in your travel bag.
- This is a hand-crafted mist designed to help you sleep better.
- It is a soothing mist containing Lavender and Clary Sage essential oils and Amethyst crystals.
- It is Reiki treated and perfect for calming Jangled nerves at any time.
- This essential oil pillow mist is anti-microbial, odor-repellent, free of harsh chemicals, and designed to repel pests such as fleas, spiders, and mosquitos.
- This is a natural sleep aid designed to spread a fragrance in the surrounding of your bed and relax you.
- It is all-natural and aromatherapeutic.
- The pillow mist contains Lavender, Vetivert, and Chamomile essential oils.
- It is designed to calm both the mind and the body and soothe you to sleep.
- This Luna Lifestyle pillow mist provides you with a deep sense of relaxation and peace.
- It contains 100% pure Lavender essential oil for an aromatherapeutic experience.
- The coumarins found in lavender are known to soothe muscle pain, lower blood pressure, and act as a sedative.
- It is all-natural, non-toxic, and can be used on pillows, sheets, blankets, or even in the air.
Index Table: Top-Rated Essential Oil Pillow Spray
|1||ASUTRA Mist - Essential Oil Pillow Spray||ASUTRA||98.9|
|2||Nuvo Wellness Lavender - Rejuvenating Essential Oil Spray||Nuvo Wellness||98.5|
|3||Positive Essence Natural - Mild Essential Oil Pillow Spray||Positive Essence||98.2|
|4||DRMTLGY Aromatherapy - Essential Oil Pillow Fresh Spray||DRMTLGY||97.8|
|5||Dream Elements Calming - Soothing Pillow Spray||Dream Elements||95.6|
|6||Marpac Vanilla - Sage Essential Oil Pillow Spray||Marpac||97.1|
|7||Soothing Sleep Mist Lavender - Pillow Spray||Soothing Sleep Mist||96.6|
|8||This Works Deep Sleep - Pillow Spray||This Works||96.3|
|9||Luna Lifestyle Premium - Lavender Aromatherapy Pillow Spray||Luna Lifestyle||95.9|