Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
If you are struggling to fall asleep, have difficulty breathing or allergies, or want a fresh-smelling bed, then a Pillow spray may be just what you need.
One of the most widely available and versatile oils used in pillow sprays is Lavender, as it caters to all these requirements and has a delightful smell.
Why a Pillow Spray
There are many reasons to use a good pillow spray, particularly lavender here are only a few;
- Allergies – The right pillow spray can help alleviate the symptoms of allergies and not have an allergic effect on your skin or allergies.
- Skin Safety – A good pillow spray is safe and gentle on your skin and, in turn, can also revitalize and protect your skin.
- Asthma and Breathing Issues – Individuals with asthma or other respiratory conditions can greatly benefit from the right pillow spray, particularly eucalyptus or Lavender, which soothes these conditions.
- Antibacterial – Most natural Pillow mists and sprays are antibacterial and kill infection-causing germs and mites that may be present on your pillows and bedding alike.
- Better Sleep – Many pillow sprays contain ingredients with a sedative effect to help you fall asleep easier and improve your sleeping quality and patterns.
- Easy Breathing – Sprays such as Peppermint, eucalyptus, and Lavender help you breathe easier and reduce congestion, particularly if you have the flu or cold.
- Babies – Some Pillow sprays have safe ingredients to spray on babies’ pillows and can help with congestion and allergies and soothe babies’ sleep.
- Odor Prevention – The fresh and calming scent of a Pillow spray helps eliminate and reduce odors and keeps your bed and room smelling pleasant and refreshing.
Benefits of Lavender
In this article, I am particularly concentrating on Lavender Pillow Sprays as Lavender has so many benefits and is safe for adults, children, and allergies.
- Sleeping Aid – Lavender has powerful calming and stress relief abilities and will soothe you to sleep and calm your nerves effectively.
- Ani-Bacterial – Lavender has antibacterial properties and will aid in healing and preventing bacteria and germs on your pillow.
- Better Breathing – You will breathe easily and be less congested with a lavender spray as it has properties similar to eucalyptus and peppermint oils.
- Hypoallergenic – Lavender is not just hypoallergenic; it also soothes the symptoms of allergies and skin irritations and can help soothe itching and a runny nose.
- Safe – Lavender is very safe to use by the whole family, even for babies over three months. Likewise, you can spray lavender on your pet’s beds as it is safe for animals.
- Pleasant Smell – All in all, lavender has quite a pleasant and neutral smell that is not too potent and will not annoy you over time.
- Affordable and Sustainable – Lavender sprays, and oils are easy to come by, and plenty of brands sell Lavender Pillow sprays. Lavender is also a very affordable oil, so most lavender pillow sprays will not cost you an arm and a leg.
Features of a Good Lavender Pillow Spray
- Natural and Organic Lavender Oil.
- Other oils that aid sleeping
- Oils that aid in breathing and respiratory Issues
- The bottle and spray nozzle is effective and easy to use
- It gives a fine and well-dispersed mist.
- The smell is not overpowering and diluted.
- Other ingredients may include Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Eucalyptus Oils, lemongrass, and geranium rose.
Reviews: The Best Lavender Pillow Sprays
Below are listed some of the best Lavender pillow Sprays that you will find;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
For a calming experience and better sleep, I have included the Enoia sleep-inducing pillow spray with Lavender and Chamomile, which also comes with a 30-minute sleep-inducing mood CD>
- A Natural Chamomile and Lavender sleep-aiding Pillow and linen spray.
- It comes with a 30 Minuted guided sleep Audio and a refill for the spray.
- Gentle and natural with no chemicals or preservatives.
- The whole family can use it.
Asutra brings you their all-natural stress relief mist with lavender, bergamot, and Patchouli essential oils to soothe your sleep and ensure excellent stress and tension relief.
- It relieves anxiety and allows for easier breathing.
- Completely natural and non-toxic ingredients.
- Gentle yet effective.
- It can be used on your skin or as a pillow mist.
Calm sleep is a sleep-inducing and calming pillow mist with natural essential oils, including LAVENDER, CHAMOMILE, CLARY SAGE, and FRANKINCENSE.
- It consists of 100% pure and natural essential oils; Clary sage, Lavender, Chamomile, and Frankincense.
- No parabens, colors, sulfates, or synthetic fragrances.
- It comes in an easy-to-use small spray bottle that you can keep on your nightstand.
- Sleep safely and easily with this natural pillow mist.
One of my favorites from Three Drops of Life is their original Lavender and Eucalyptus calming and Purifying Mist, which can be used as an air freshener or pillow spray.
- This is an all-natural spray with no added chemicals or impurities to taint the extracts.
- Lavender and Eucalyptus give tranquillity and soothing comfort while clearing the senses and purifying the air.
- Excellent for sinus and nasal congestion or Asthmatics.
- It improves sleep and allows for much easier breathing.
From Gya Labs, we have the natural Lavender Pillow mist with a lovely and calming Lavender scent to soothe you to sleep and relax.
- A Nostalgic yet not overpowering Lavender floral scent like lavender blooming fields.
- It whisks away all stress and anxieties and calms you down completely.
- Hypoallergenic and will aid in soothing irritations.
- You can use this product on your skin, hair, and pillow, or even just as a room mist.
- A pure and natural lavender Pillow mist.
- It comes in either an eight or 2-ounce option.
- Luxury and a super quality product made with natural lavender oil.
- Light and natural fragrance.
- A natural sleep-aiding pillow mist.
- Consist of natural Camomile and Lavender, as well as Vetiver.
- This is the limited edition larger-sized spray bottle that lasts longer.
- Easy spritz is safe on your pillow and clothing.
- A refreshing and calming Lavender Pillow mist is aromatic and can also be used as a hydrating body spray.
- There are other sprays and lotions in this set that you can look at to go with your body and pillow spray.
- Natural lavender is calming and refreshing.
- It can be used daily.
- This Bath & Body Works pillow mist is designed using high-quality essential oils.
- It is an aromatherapy blend, including Lavender, that relaxes and calms the nerves.
- Whereas the Vanilla provides a sweet and refreshing scent to everyone around it.
- It can be sprayed over the pillows or sheets for an authentic aromatherapy experience for a restful and comfortable night.
Index Table: Top Rated Lavender Pillow Sprays
|1||Eunoia Calming - Lavender Pillow Spray||Eunoia||99.1|
|2||Asutra Premium - Lavender Pillow Spray||Asutra||98.7|
|3||Calm Calm Sleep - Lavender Pillow Spray||Calm||98.3|
|4||Project 62 Original - Calming Lavender and Eucalyptus Pillow Spray||Project 62||97.9|
|5||Gya Labs Floral - Lavender Pillow Mist||Gya Labs||97.5|
|7||Voctoria’s Lavender - Lavender Pillow Spray||Voctoria’s||97.2|
|8||This Works Deep Sleep - Lavender Pillow Spray||This Works||96.8|
|9||Nature’s Mist Calming - Lavender Pillow Spray||Nature’s Mist||96.4|
|10||Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy - Lavender Pillow Mist||Bath & Body Works||95.9|
Table of Contents
- Why a Pillow Spray
- Benefits of Lavender
- Features of a Good Lavender Pillow Spray
- Reviews: The Best Lavender Pillow Sprays
- Eunoia® Calming Lavender Pillow Spray
- Asutra® Premium Lavender Pillow Spray
- Calm® Calm Sleep Lavender Pillow Spray
- Project 62® Original Calming Lavender and Eucalyptus Pillow Spray
- Gya Labs® Floral Lavender Pillow Mist
- Voctoria’s® Lavender Lavender Pillow Spray
- This Works® Deep Sleep Lavender Pillow Spray
- Nature’s Mist® Calming Lavender Pillow Spray
- Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Lavender Pillow Mist
- Index Table: Top Rated Lavender Pillow Sprays