I simply love the design and benefit of the HalfMoon Pillow, there are just so many uses and features to it. One thing that is idyllic about the Halfmoon pillow is the exceptional pain and strain relief capabilities it has, as well as being a superb support for all positions of sleeping, and even seating.
The Halfmoon Pillow and Its Benefits
If you have issues with neck, back, hip or knee pain, among other health issues, or struggle with sleep disturbances and tossing and turning, the Halfmoon pillow may just as well be the answer that you are looking for.
A Halfmoon Pillow is basically a Bolter pillow that looks like it has been cut in half, this is one pillow that can combine the uses of so many other pillow types, such as the lumbar pillow, knee pillow and hip pillow all in one.
You can use the Halfmoon pillow behind your neck, in the lumbar area, between your legs, arms or even just to sleep on, the benefits are endless;
- Effective Support – The Halfmoon pillow ensures that you have a more relaxed and neutral spinal alignment when you sleep on your side and place it between your legs, this also prevents knee and hip pain. For effective lower back support you can use the Halfmoon pillow as a lumbar pillow, or for neck support, place it behind your neck sitting up or laying down.
Pain Relief – The Halfmoon Pillow used for various areas of the body for support can effectively relieve pain that specific area.
Slim And Lightweight – The design of this pillow is very slim and lightweight which also makes it portable, which is another excellent advantage.
Better Sleep – You can enjoy better sleep in general, and because of the support and pain relief, you will likewise have a better and more comfortable sleeping experience.
What to Look for in a Good Half Moon Pillow
A genuine Half Moon pillow is shaped like a cut through the middle Bolter pillow and this is usually the only shape, as far as what it looks like goes. Yet the Halfmoon Pillow can be found in different sizes, though the sizes should not be extensively large or small, otherwise, it will not deem as effective.
Fill such as memory foam with cooling gel is always the best choice ion this type of pillow, though other foams, latex and memory foam alone can be just as effective.
Always look for a cover that you can wash and remove, preferably from a natural fiber such as Bamboo or Cotton which are also cooling and breathable Hypoallergenic fibers.
Features of a Good Halfmoon Pillow
- Organic or natural cotton or bamboo cover that is removable and washable in your washing macjine.
- Secure zipper closure on the cover.
- A Bamboo, Natural cotton, Microfiber or Polyester cover design.
- Filled with either Certi-Pur Certified premium solid memory foam, or a high-density synthetic or memory foam that offers frim to medium support.
- Lightweight and portable design that is easy and comfortable to use.
- The right size and shape to fit your body and provide ultimate comfort and support.
Reviews: The Best Halfmoon Pillows
We have listed our top choices in Halfmoon Pillows;
We start off with the very comfortable and versatile Halfmoon Bolster style pillow from Beautiful Life.
- Offer very effective orthopedic pain relief and is highly recommended by Chiropractors and Physical therapists.
- Makes the perfect lumbar pillow, knee roll pillow, spacer, and even leg raiser pillow.
- Ensures superb multipositional body support.
- Filled with premium memory foam and a hypoallergenic cover.
From Coop Home Goods we have the 4 Position Half Moon Pillow with plush memory foam.
- A sleeping, Halfmoon, Bolster, and Wedge Pillow all in one for versatile comfort and pain relief.
- Filled with premium and plush memory foam, and has a firm feel.
- Uniquely adjustable features for the right amount of support.
- Signature Lulla fabric and Certi-PUR Certified.
One of my favorites the ComfiLife Halfmoon and Bolster pillow for pain relief and therapeutic comfort.
- Supports your back, legs, knees, and neck effectively in any position.
- Filled with premium hypoallergenic memory foam that will not flatten.
- Multifunctional for all sleep positions.
- There is a breathable soft cover that prevents overheat and can be removed and machine washed.
- This design offers exceptional back support and pain releif as a lumbar pillow when you are seated or behind your neck for neck pain.
- use this pillow between your knees when sleeping for better posture as well as leg and hip pain releif.
The Skyzonal Memory foam HalfMoon Pillow ensures optimal ergonomic support and comfort.
- Ergonomical design and support for a healthy posture.
- Ideal design for individuals who work long hours behind a desk.
- Comfortable memory foam base from high-quality memory foam.
- Offers superb neck, hip, leg, and lumbar support,
- Very easy to clean and maintain and the cover is machine washable.
The Abco tech Halfmoon memory foam filled pillow will provide you with optimal comfort and stress relief.
- Perfect for all sleeping positions, and even seated support ensuring a more relaxed spinal alignment and comfort.
- It helps to relieve pain and discomfort and reduces stress.
- It can be used as a lumbar pillow behind your neck to support your lower back, as a pillow placed between the legs for knee and hip support, or as a leg elevating pillow for better blood circulation.
- Comfortable and hypoallergenic design with a washable zipper cover and filled with premium memory foam.
- Will stay in place firmly and the loft will not flatten with time.
From Hybernation we have their 15 Inch comfort and support Halfmoon pillow.
- It offers effective support and more relaxed and natural spinal alignment when you sleep on your side or back.
- It helps to relieve pain in all areas of the body.
- Hygenic and comfortable design with a washable and zippered cover.
- Filled with premium memory foam that will not flatten and offers firm support.
- Ideal as a lumbar pillow, leg elevation pillow, neck supporting pillow or even just an in between the knees comfort and pain relief pillow.
Index Table: Top Rated Halfmoon Pillows
|1||Beautiful Life pain releif - Halfmoon Bolster Pillow||Beautiful Life||97|
|2||Coop Home Goods 4 position - Halfmoon Pillow||Coop Home Goods||98|
|3||ComfiLife Bolster - Halfmoon Pillow||ComfiLife||99|
|4||Skyzonal memory Foam - Halfmoon Pillow||Skyzonal||98|
|5||Abco tech Bolster - Halfmoon Pillow||Abco tech||95|
|6||Hybernation 15 Inch - Semi Firm Halfmoon Pillow||Hybernation||97|
Table of Contents
- The Halfmoon Pillow and Its Benefits
- What to Look for in a Good Half Moon Pillow
- Features of a Good Halfmoon Pillow
- Reviews: The Best Halfmoon Pillows
- Index Table: Top Rated Halfmoon Pillows