People make such a big deal about Dust Mites and hand, Dust Mites allergies. But should you care about it that much, well, to tell the truth, if you do not get allergies or any reaction, it might be something that doesn’t bother you at all. However, if you do have severe allergies and or wondering what the course could be, it might just be Dust Mites inside your pillow.
Now, mostly you would get a good pillow cover for Dust Mites. However, they have awesome pillow types that are ideal for Dust Mites allergies.
Dust Mites in Your Pillow
Dust Mites are invisible to the naked eye, and hundreds of them can live in a tiny 1 gram of dust. They are usually found wherever there is dust, which is to say they operate much all over your house. However, they love to reside in your carpeting, hostage furniture, and especially in the warm and comfy filling of your bedding and pillows.
The Dust Mite may sound disgusting, though they don’t do not bite or carry much disease and for the most part, they are quite hopeless. However, the tiny, little bugs do carry an elegant that can go severe asthma and sinus problems, and those who have a Dust Mite allergy.
Dust Mites live in your pillows and other fabrics, and they feed off the particles of skin cells and hair cells that are in your furniture and bidding.
Unfortunately, many individuals have Dust Mite allergies.
If you would like to predict your pillows against Dust Mite allergies, here are a few ways in which you can do so.
- Wash Your Pillows – If you have washable pillows, or if your pillows have removable pillow covers, then it is ideal to wash them regularly. Make sure you toss your pillow into the washing machine at least three or four times a year to get rid of excess dust, which may cause a Dust Mite invasion.
- Wash Your Bedding – Keep in mind that Dust Mites can invest all your furniture, your bedding, your clothes, and many other fabrics. So you may need to wash all these items. Make sure you also thoroughly and regularly wash your sheets and your bedding.
More Tips to reduce Dust Mites
- You cannot remove all Dust Mites with just. With just vacuuming. So you may need to remove carpets from your rooms, especially your bedroom. Shake them out outside and also wash them.
- Vacuuming once a week and steam cleaning are also advised.
- Regularly dust and more pure flows.
- Try to have minimum clutter in your bedroom. So move bookcases, and art and get rid of everything that can be dust magnets.
- If you use an air conditioner, especially in the summer, when there is high humidity, you will prevent the growth of Dust Mites as they thrive in high humidity and heat.
- Try not to use humidifiers in the winter. Dry air may dry out your nasal passages, but keep your humidity levels under 50%, as most dust mites cannot survive in dry environments.
Finding the Right Pillow
First of all, I would recommend that you find a pillow that has a removable cover that you can wash, especially hyper allergenic blankets. They are your best options for Dust Mite allergies.
Pillows with natural or synthetic fiber fill or ideal your best options are latex, natural wool, and memory foam fills.
If you have allergies in general, I would opt for a synthetic color, such as a down alternative, rather than a feather pillow, and moldable memory foam, or latex foam pillow, rather than a wool pillow. Also, stick to pillows with hypoallergenic covers.
Removable covers such as bamboo and cotton or ideal, because they also absorb moisture and wicked away, which means they stay dry, creating unfavorable conditions for Dust Mites.
Features of a Good Pillow for Dust Mite Allergies
- Fill – As we have mentioned, it is important that you look for pillows that have a hypoallergenic, fill, such as memory foam, latex foam, wool, or a down alternative when you have allergies.
- Cover – The cover of your pillow is extremely important when you have a Dust Mite allergy. The cover must be removable for you to be able to wash it and it should also be breathable and moisture-wicking to prevent a favorable, growing environment for Dust Mites. For pillows with natural cotton or bamboo covers or mesh covers that can easily be dusted and washed.
- Design – You can choose from any pillow, shape, size, and design that is comfortable for you to sleep on. So this choice is all up to your personal preference
Reviews: The Best Pillows for Dust Mite Allergies
In our review section, we have some of the best available pillars with the best covers. If you have Dust Mite allergies;
- The Wondersleep Dreamrite Pillow is ideal for Dust Mite allergies.
- The Pillow has a shredded memory foam fill and adjustable loft.
- It is a Luxury soft pillow with a hypoallergenic cover.
- The cover is bamboo and removable for washing.
- The Comfysleep Pillow comes in a set of two King Sized pillows.
- They are fully adjustable Shredded Memory foam Pillows.
- There is a washable bamboo cover that is perfect for allergies and dust mites.
- The Pillow cover has an easy zip closure.
- The Queen Anne Pillow is a luxury hotel pillow.
- It is a Down alternative pillow for feather allergies, that is hypoallergenic.
- The cover is durable and cotton.
- The pillow can easily be machine washed because it does not contain feathers.
- The Elif Home Goods Pillow comes in a set of two pillows.
- They are King Sized pillows with a memory foam fill and washable cover.
- The cover is a moisture-wicking and antibacterial bamboo.
- It has a hypoallergenic cover that will also be naturally dust mite resistant.
- The DreamField Linen Pillows are perfect for Dust Mite allergies.
- They are ultra Soft Pillows that have a shredded memory foam fill.
- The pillows are ideal for all sleeping positions.
- They have a cooling and breathable cover that is removable for washing.
- The Mission Pillow is designed specifically for dust mite allergies.
- It has a ComfortFill Microfiber fill and soft loft.
- The pillow has a silky soft tightly woven cover to prevent dust mites from entering the pillow.
- It is a medical-grade pillow that is designed by a Board Certified Allergist.
Index Table: Top Rated Pillows for Dust Mite Allergies
|1||WonderSleep Dream Rite - Pillow for Dust Mite Allergies||WonderSleep||98|
|2||Comfysleep 2 Pack - Pillow for Dust Mite Allergies||Comfysleep||97.9|
|3||Queen Anne Luxury - Pillow for Dust Mite Allergies||Queen Anne||97|
|4||Elif Home 2 Pack - Bamboo Pillow for Dust Mite Allergies||Elif Home||97.6|
|5||DreamField Linen - Bamboo Hypoallergenic Pillow||DreamField||97.5|
|6||Mission Allergy - Anti-Allergen Pillow||Mission||97|
Table of Contents
- Dust Mites in Your Pillow
- Finding the Right Pillow
- Features of a Good Pillow for Dust Mite Allergies
- Reviews: The Best Pillows for Dust Mite Allergies
- Index Table: Top Rated Pillows for Dust Mite Allergies