Pillow covers come with various fun colors and patterns that help you add personality to your space while making it more comfortable. Below are some striped pillow covers to add some dimension to your home.
Also, learn how to wash and maintain these striped pillow cases to make them last longer.
How do you wash pillow case covers?
Throw pillow covers are a great way to customize your room’s decor, but it is important that you clean them often so colors don’t fade away or the fabric gets ruined.
- Follow Instructions – Machine washable fabrics should be machine washed on the gentle cycle and air-dried, but avoid using fabric softener or bleach as they can weaken fibers. If you want to keep it safe, hand washing with cool water works well too!
- Prevent Fading – Avoiding bleach and hot water to help preserve their color for longer periods of time. Washing an item inside out can also reduce friction while still retaining its colors better than washing it outside
- Drying – Drying synthetics and natural fabrics is easy. Air-dry them or dry on low heat in a clothes dryer, but make sure to close zippers beforehand because they might not tolerate the heat.
- Ironing – Ironing can be a tedious and time consuming task. However, it is important not only to get wrinkles. Besides, you may use a cool iron for faux velvet or chenille fabric.
How do you disinfect a pillow you can’t wash?
Decorative pillows can make any room in the home feel cozy and inviting. Yet, many decorative pillows are either difficult or impossible to wash!
- Remove Cover – The cover of the pillow often has something decorative sewn to it, and this outer fabric needs cleaning too! So if you have one with zippers, buttons, or flaps, open them up and take out the inner stuffing so you can clean both sides.
- Wash Inserts – Wash the inner pillow by hand with warm soapy water. You may run feathers and polyester through a washing machine, but make sure to use soap and lukewarm water!
- Material Difference – Do not wash leather, silk, suede, and wool. Foam pillows can be washed by hand with warm water and soap or run through the washer with some hot soapy water.
- Spray Disinfectant – You may try spraying it with an all-purpose cleaner . Leave some borax sprinkled over the top after dusting/vacuuming off excess particles first.
How often are you supposed to change your pillowcase?
Your pillowcase is in the perfect location to propagate bacteria and nasty critters that could do serious damage to your skin and hair! Here are some significant reasons to change your pillowcases every two days.
- Cause of Acne – It could have dirt and oils from hair all over its surface as well-meaning you’re rubbing against them every night when sleeping!
- Unhealthy Pores – Do you ever find that your pillowcase has a waxy residue and is clogged up with pore-clogging fabric softener? That’s just one of the many hazards to avoid for healthy skin.
- Hair Breakage – The type of pillowcase you choose can make or break your hair. Cotton fabrics are the worst, and they’re also really rough on skin, but there’s hope! Swap out for a lighter fabric like silk is better than nothing if cotton isn’t an option.
- Insects – These pests are found living inside mattresses and pillow fabrics. Dirty laundry attracts more of these little critters and makes it impossible to get rid of.
Reviews: Best Striped Pillow Covers
In this article, you’ll find the best-striped pillow covers in different fabrics and sizes with their benefits for you to choose from. Also, we’d like to inform you beforehand that we shall get some commission with every purchase made through the links in the article.
- Consider these striped pillow cases from Yastouay for the friendly material to your skin and provide a warm, welcoming feeling for any room in the house.
- These black and white striped pillow covers are easy to maintain as they can be washed in a cold setting in the machine.
- Besides, you may choose these striped pillow cover 20×20 inch or 12 x 20-inch sizes as per your requirement.
- Get these turquoise gray striped pillow cases to add some cool vibes to your living room.
- The 100% Polyester material is breathable and strong, perfect for any home decor.
- Moreover, the covers have an invisible zipper that will prevent any metallic discomfort.
- The two side printing allows it to match your favorite design no matter where the couch goes.
- These ticking stripe pillow covers have an invisible zipper, sturdy and smooth, easy insertion, and removal of pillows.
- Besides, tight zigzag over-lock stitches on the blue stripe pillow cover avoid fraying or ripping the fabric apart.
- These are suitable for sofa bed home decor, office, or car in a modern natural look on both blue & white farmhouse striped pillow covers.
- The multi colored striped throw pillows with bold, colorful designs and intricate patterns will give your room a strong visual impact.
- A soft linen fabric that’s environmentally friendly and comfortable makes it easy and comfortable to use.
- Besides, the durable SBS zipper is smooth as silk with tight zigzag over-lock stitches so that the shape and fabric stay the same throughout use.
- These striped throw pillow covers will be a great addition to any living room, bedroom, or home.
- Not only do they provide an attractive accent for your décor, but they also serve as an excellent spot on which you can lean back.
- Besides, the soft material is breathable, so it won’t make you sweat during the summer months.
- These cases come in ivory and red striped patterns and are 100% cotton with hidden zippers sewed neatly.
- You may use these covers to add an extra-sophisticated contemporary accent to your home decor.
- The 100% cotton fabric is durable, and the covers handmade, so there is a unique consistency in the design.
Index Table: Top-Rated Striped Pillow Covers
|1||Yastouay Farmhouse - Striped Pillow Cases||Yastouay||99|
|2||Emvency Polyester - Striped Muted Pillow Covers||Emvency||98|
|3||Shamrockers Linen - Striped Farmhouse Pillow Covers||Shamrockers||97|
|4||AmHoo Boho - Striped Multicolor Covers||AmHoo||98|
|5||MIULEE Textured - Striped Throw Pillow Covers||MIULEE||97|
|6||Unity Home Contemporary - Striped Pillow Cases||Unity Home||99|
Table of Contents
- How do you wash pillow case covers?
- How do you disinfect a pillow you can’t wash?
- How often are you supposed to change your pillowcase?
- Reviews: Best Striped Pillow Covers
- Index Table: Top-Rated Striped Pillow Covers