Pillow covers come with various fun colors and patterns that help you add personality to your space while making it more comfortable. Below are some striped pillow covers to add some dimension to your home.
Also, I’d like you to learn how to wash and maintain these striped pillowcases to make them last longer.
Table of Contents
- How do you wash pillowcase covers?
- How do you disinfect a pillow you can’t wash?
- How often are you supposed to change your pillowcase?
- Reviews: Best Striped Pillow Covers
- Index Table: Top-Rated Striped Pillow Covers
How do you wash pillowcase covers?
Throw pillow covers are a great way to customize your room’s decor, but you must clean them often so colors stay fresh and the fabric is intact.
- Follow Instructions – Machine washable fabrics should be machine washed on the gentle cycle and air-dried, but avoid using fabric softener or bleach as they can weaken fibers. If you want to keep it safe, hand washing with cool water works well too!
- Prevent Fading – Avoid bleach and hot water to help preserve their color for longer periods. Washing an item inside out can also reduce friction while retaining its colors better than washing it outside
- Drying – Drying synthetics and natural fabrics is easy. Air-dry or dry them on low heat in a clothes dryer, but close the zippers beforehand because they might not tolerate the heat.
- Ironing – Ironing can be a tedious and time-consuming. However, it is important not only to get wrinkles. Besides, you may use a cool iron for faux velvet or chenille fabric.
How do you disinfect a pillow you can’t wash?
Decorative pillows can make any room in the home feel cozy and inviting. Yet, many decorative pillows are either difficult or impossible to wash!
- Remove Cover – The pillow’s cover often has something decorative sewn to it, and this outer fabric needs cleaning too! So if you have one with zippers, buttons, or flaps, open them up and remove the inner stuffing to clean both sides.
- Wash Inserts – Wash the inner pillow by hand with warm soapy water. You may run feathers and polyester through a washing machine, but use soap and lukewarm water!
- Material Difference – Do not wash leather, silk, suede, and wool. Foam pillows can be washed by hand with warm water and soap or run through the washer with some hot soapy water.
- Spray Disinfectant – You may try spraying it with an all-purpose cleaner. You can just sprinkle some borax over the top after dusting/vacuuming off excess particles first.
How often are you supposed to change your pillowcase?
Your pillowcase is in the perfect location to propagate bacteria and nasty critters that could seriously damage your skin and hair! Here are some significant reasons to change your pillowcases every two days.
- Cause of Acne – It could have dirt and oils from hair all over its surface as well-meaning you’re rubbing against them every night when sleeping!
- Unhealthy Pores – Do you ever find that your pillowcase has a waxy residue and is clogged up with pore-clogging fabric softener? That’s just one of the many hazards to avoid for healthy skin.
- Hair Breakage – The type of pillowcase you choose can make or break your hair. Cotton fabrics are the worst, and they’re also really rough on the skin, but there’s hope! Swap for a lighter fabric like silk is better than nothing if cotton isn’t an option.
- Insects – These pests live inside mattresses and pillow fabrics. Dirty laundry attracts more of these little critters, making it impossible to eliminate.
Reviews: Best Striped Pillow Covers
In this article, you’ll find the best-striped pillow covers in different fabrics and sizes with their benefits for you to choose from.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Consider these striped pillowcases from Alonar for the friendly material to your skin and provide a warm, welcoming feeling for any room in the house.
- These black and white striped pillow covers are easy to maintain as they are thick and durable.
- Besides, you may choose these striped pillow cover 18×18 inches or 20×20 inches in sizes as per your requirement also; you may choose these striped pillow cover 18×18 inches or 20×20 inches in sizes according to.
- Get these mint green-white striped pillow covers to add some cool vibes to your living room.
- These pillow covers are skin-friendly, have a fine texture, soft, and are comfortable.
- Moreover, the covers have a hidden zipper to prevent any discomfort.
- The two-colored stripes allow it to match your favorite design no matter where the couch goes.
- These ticking stripe pillow covers have an invisible zipper, sturdy and smooth, and are easy insertion and pillow removal.
- Besides, tight zigzag over-lock stitches on the blue stripe pillow cover avoid fraying or ripping the fabric apart.
- These are suitable for sofa bed home decor, office, or car in a modern natural look on both blue & white farmhouse striped pillow covers.
- The multi-colored striped throw pillows with bold, colorful designs and intricate patterns will give your room a strong visual impact.
- A soft linen fabric that’s environmentally friendly and comfortable makes it easy and comfortable to use.
- Besides, the durable SBS zipper is smooth as silk with tight zigzag over-lock stitches, so the shape and fabric stay the same throughout use.
- These striped throw pillow covers will be a great addition to any living room, bedroom, or home.
- Not only do they provide an attractive accent for your décor, but they also serve as an excellent spot on which you can lean back.
- Besides, the soft material is breathable, so it won’t make you sweat during summer.
- These cases come in ivory and red striped patterns and are 100% cotton with hidden zippers sewed neatly.
- You may use these covers to add an extra-sophisticated contemporary accent to your home decor.
- The 100% cotton fabric is durable, and the covers are handmade, so the design has a unique consistency.
Index Table: Top-Rated Striped Pillow Covers
|1||Alonar Farmhouse - Black and White Striped Pillow Covers||Alonar||99|
|2||Emvency Home Decor - Decorative Stripes Throw Pillow Cover||Emvency||98|
|3||Shamrockers Linen - Striped Farmhouse Pillow Covers||Shamrockers||97|
|4||AmHoo Boho - Striped Multicolor Covers||AmHoo||98|
|5||MIULEE Textured - Striped Throw Pillow Covers||MIULEE||97|
|6||Unity Home Contemporary - Striped Pillow Cases||Unity Home||99|