Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Does synthetic fabric give you allergies? Switch to comfortable and soft hypoallergenic pillowcases to sleep better and longer throughout the night.
The hypoallergenic pillowcases are made from anti-bacterial and anti-dust mite fabric to prevent allergies. Read along to find more ways it can benefit you.
Buying Consideration For Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
Pick a few pairs of hypoallergenic pillowcases so you can alternate them between washes. Here are some more things to consider while making a purchase.
- Fabric – You can choose from cotton, polyester, and sateen fabric with various designs and colors available in each.
- Texture – Ensure that the texture of the pillowcase is smooth and soft so you can sleep comfortably.
- Maintenance – See that the fabric of the hypoallergenic pillowcases is safe and durable enough to be washed in a washing machine.
- Size – You can choose from various sizes like king and queen to fit your pillow perfectly.
Benefits Of Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
Hypoallergenic pillowcases will help you breathe better through the night. We have enlisted some benefits of the anti-dust pillowcases.
- No Allergies – The hypoallergenic pillows’ anti-dust mite and the anti-allergic feature will keep the common allergies away from you.
- Better Skin – Your skin will look and feel better with the breathable and anti-bacterial fabric of the pillowcases.
- Untangled Hair – The smooth fabric of the pillowcase will stop your hair from shedding, and you will wake up with less tangled hair.
- Sleep Longer – The comfort of the pillowcases will help you sleep longer without any interruptions.
Features Of Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
A good hypoallergenic pillow should suffice the following features. Ensure that the material is long-lasting.
- Cooling – There should be an optimum cooling and temperature maintenance through the fabric.
- Moisture-Wicking – The pillowcase should have moisture-wicking features for quick drying of sweat.
- Soft – The fabric should be soft and plush made of natural fiber while being non-toxic.
- Waterproof – A good hypoallergenic pillow should form a protective waterproof layer between your pillow.
Reviews: Best Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
We have listed some of the best hypoallergenic pillows with their features for you to choose from.
We hope you love the pillow cases we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The FAUNNA sateen finish cotton pillow is perfect for people with allergies to prevent any outbreaks.
- It has a highly dense fabric woven together to give a natural and smooth texture to sleep more comfortably.
- The fabric is sustainably harnessed and made skin-friendly to be safe for your skin.
- Experience the silky finish of the fabric with its striped design while the material is extremely thin for breathability.
- You can choose from different sizes like a king, queen, and standard to fit perfectly with your pillow.
- Consider getting the LBRO2M smooth, strong, organic pillowcase to minimize dust allergies.
- The pillow case’s microfiber fabric is soft and snuggly enough to make you sleep faster and longer.
- You will wake up with better-looking skin and untangled hair with the smooth texture of the pillowcase.
- The pillowcase fabric is highly breathable and is anti-odor to maintain its freshness.
- Moreover, the pillow’s texture does not cause any sleep lines or absorb the natural oils of your face.
- Get the Linenspa hypoallergenic pillowcase with a blend of 100% Polyester fabric.
- The pillowcase fabric is thin and breathable to make you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud.
- This will help create an anti-allergenic barrier between your bed and your pillow.
- The pillowcase has a zip closure and is safe to wash in the washing machine for easy cleaning.
- You will sleep better without the noise-creating fabrics that usually make noise as you move around.
- The ZENLUSSO pillowcase is made using organically grown bamboo viscose fibers with a blend of Egyptian fiber.
- You will experience a soft, buttery surface to sleep on with the luxurious sateen weave of the fabric.
- Moreover, the bamboo fabric has a cooling and moisture-wicking feature to keep you asleep for longer.
- The smooth fabric will help you achieve younger-looking skin, preventing the onset of wrinkles.
- Additionally, the higher thread count of the fabric will have an anti-frizz effect on your hair.
- Consider the silky smooth Precoco hypoallergenic pillowcases made from organic cotton.
- The fabric has a luxurious feel and is extremely breathable to help your allergies.
- These pillowcases come with a hidden zippered closure to fit the pillow securely inside without falling off.
- You can maintain these pillowcases easily with a machine wash without the fear of shrinking.
- The fabric has finely woven threads to ensure that the pillowcases are durable for a long period.
- Get this FeelAtHome natural hypoallergenic pillowcase with luxurious bamboo fiber in the fabric.
- The bamboo fabric has a cooling texture and touch, which will help the hot sleepers to sleep better through the night.
- Also, you can use these breathable cooling pillowcases in the summertime to sleep better.
- The zippered pillowcases are anti-stain and waterproof, protecting your pillows from getting dirty.
- Moreover, the fabric is anti-bed bugs and anti-dust mite resistant so that you sleep in a safe space.
- This pillowcase is made with 88% Polyester and 12% Nylon for a soft and smooth finish.
- It provides maximum protection from dust mites, pollen, and other household allergens.
- This hypoallergenic pillowcase is breathable and does not retain heat, hence keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
- It is machine washable and easy to care for.
- This hypoallergenic pillowcase is designed to protect dust mites, allergens, bacteria, mildew, and mold.
- It employs Invisi-Zip technology with its zipper to seal off your pillow from bed bugs.
- The pillowcase is made using Cotton Terry fabric and wicks away moisture to keep you at optimum temperature.
- It is free from Vinyl, PVC, Phthalates, fire retardants, and other toxic chemicals.
- This pillowcase is made from premium, hotel-quality fabric designed to last long, with strong and durable construction.
- It uses double-brushed Microfiber yarns for an ultra-soft touch.
- The material is breathable, lightweight, and provides temperature regulation.
- It comes in a Queen size and is suitable for machine wash.
- This pillowcase is made of high-quality, 100% Polyester Satin for a soft and smooth texture.
- It is designed to be hypoallergenic, reduces facial creases and wrinkles, and prevent breakage and tangling of hair.
- This pillowcase is ideal for all seasons, as it is cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- It is suitable for separate machine wash and offers an envelope closure for easy removal and insertion.
Index Table: Top-Rated Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
|1||FAUNNA Cotton - Hypoallergenic Sateen Pillow Cases||FAUNNA||99|
|2||LBRO2M Microfiber - Lux Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases||LBRO2M||98.9|
|3||Linenspa Cooling - Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases Barrier||Linenspa||98.6|
|4||ZENLUSSO Bamboo - Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases||ZENLUSSO||98.3|
|5||Precoco Silky - Hypoallergenic Fresh Pillow Cases||Precoco||97.8|
|6||FeelAtHome Cooling - Natural Hypoallergenic Pillow Case||FeelAtHome||97.4|
|7||Aller-Ease Protector - Hypoallergenic Pillowcase||Aller-Ease||97.1|
|8||SureGuard Hypoallergenic - Pillow Protectors||SureGuard||96.6|
|9||CGK Unlimited Soft - Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases||CGK Unlimited||96.2|
|10||LanJia Grey - Satin Pillowcase||LanJia||95.7|
Table of Contents
- Buying Consideration For Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
- Benefits Of Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
- Features Of Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
- Reviews: Best Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
- FAUNNA® Cotton Hypoallergenic Sateen Pillow Cases
- LBRO2M ® Microfiber Lux Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
- Linenspa® Cooling Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases Barrier
- ZENLUSSO® Bamboo Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
- Precoco® Silky Hypoallergenic Fresh Pillow Cases
- FeelAtHome® Cooling Natural Hypoallergenic Pillow Case
- Aller-Ease® Protector Hypoallergenic Pillowcase
- SureGuard® Hypoallergenic Pillow Protectors
- CGK Unlimited® Soft Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases
- LanJia® Grey Satin Pillowcase
- Index Table: Top-Rated Hypoallergenic Pillow Cases