The denim pillow covers are the perfect way to update your decor. With so many different styles and designs, it’s easy to find a pair for every room in your house. They’re also great if you want something that will match any other colors in your home.
So, check out this blog post for helpful information about denim pillow covers. We have included sections like the benefits, buying considerations, and review section. Read along!
Types of Denim Fabrics
One of the most loved fabrics in the world, denim, is now used in pillow covers. Have a look at the various types of denim fabrics used to make pillow covers.
- Raw Denim – Raw denim is basically unwashed. It has not been washed or treated with any chemicals to make them softer and more form-fitting.
- Sanforized Denim – Raw denim is more durable and allows you to personalize them however you want with washes or patches that can be added over time.
- Stretch Denim – Cotton has been mixed with spandex or similar material with this type of denim. The resulting fabric is stretchier than normal denim.
- Crushed denim – This type of denim is as soft and elegant as velvet. Besides, it’s perfect for those who want to experiment with something new but still have the comfort of denim.
Properties of Denim Fabric
Denim is a cotton fabric woven with blue warp and white weft that, when dyed, appear as different shades. Here are a few properties of denim.
- Water Absorbent – The fabric absorbs water and dye easily. It has ideal moisture wicking and heat retention abilities.
- Versatile – Due to its breathability and high moisture-wicking abilities, it is used in all clothes, including denim pillow covers. Besides, it is stretchable too.
- Thickness – To prevent wear and tear of the jeans, the cotton strands are closely stitched. In other words, denim is durable.
Buying Considerations for Denim Pillow Covers
Now that denim is a versatile fabric, and you can surely have a set or two of denim pillow covers now. But keep these points in mind before buying them.
- Closure Type – The pillow covers are available in two closure types. Zipper as well as the envelope. Depending on the convenience, you can choose yours.
- Size – Furthermore, size matters the most. Buying too small or large pillow covers can deceive the whole purpose of the agile transformation.
- Easy Maintenance – These pillow covers must be easy to wash. Although denim is a heavyweight fabric, you must wash them in a machine.
- Fade Resistant – No matter how often you wash it, the color shouldn’t fade. However, check the label to find out whether it loses color on washing.
Reviews: Best Denim Pillow Covers
We have rounded up some of the best denim pillow covers that you can add to your living room, bedroom, guest room, or even the kid’s room.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- These pillowcases are made from 100% stone-washed cotton, stronger than ordinary cotton material.
- Besides, this cotton fabric has good air permeability and good moisture absorption.
- It is hypoallergenic without stimulation to the skin.
- Furthermore, they have been professionally stone washed and pre-shrunk.
- It will retain its softness and color even after several washes.
- These throw pillow covers are made with soft, dense linen, excellent strength and durability of all used materials and designs.
- You will find a hidden zipper closure on the bottom for easy removal and installation of the cover.
- Moreover, ironing on the cover is not required but can be done if needed.
- Besides, these denim pillow covers have been made with environmentally friendly fabrics, and no part of their production causes air, noise, or water pollution.
- These cushion covers are made of 100% washed cotton fabric.
- Besides, the fabric is yarn-dyed, which means the thread/yarn is dyed before being woven. This way, color has greater depth, better consistency, and never fades.
- The cotton used to make these covers is 100% washed, soft, durable, lightweight, fade-resistant, and machine washable.
- Also, use mild detergent and tumble dry on low heat settings if needed. Make sure that you do not bleach or iron directly on the printed design.
- Longhui bedding crochet cotton denim navy blue throw pillow cover features puckered details which give the impression of worn blue jeans.
- This throw pillow cover is trendy, stylish & versatile.
- Moreover, you can pair it with farmhouse chic or country charm décor.
- Furthermore, it is made out of 100% cotton in your choice of light blue, medium blue, or navy blue.
- The decorative sofa pillow cover is thick & durable.
- Distressed Jean Denim and luxe textured heavy linen canvas bring a modern atmosphere to the house.
- Besides, the classic stripes are integrated into the farmhouse’s decoration, breaking the monotony of one single fabric.
- The stitching of the stripe and leather is firmly stitched and not easy to break.
- Moreover, tight zigzag overlock stitches can avoid fraying and ripping.
- These throw pillowcases are easy to care, wipe or hand wash recommended due to the faux leather fabric, machine wash.
- This pillowcase is made of 100% grade cotton natural linen material.
- The material is durable and environmentally friendly, with a pattern print on both sides.
- Moreover, the cover has a hidden zipper for style and one invisible zipper closure on one side.
- You can install and remove the cover in a breeze.
- Besides, the pillowcases are easy to wash and dry. You can even clean them in a washing machine in a gentle cycle.
Index Table: Top-Rated Denim Pillow Covers
|1||NTBAY Stone Washed - Denim Pillow Covers||NTBAY||99|
|2||WLNUI Rustic - Decorative Throw Pillow Covers||WLNUI||97|
|3||Wake In Cloud Yarn Dyed - Denim Pillow Covers||Wake In Cloud||98|
|4||Longhui bedding Cotton Denim - Blue Pillow Covers||Longhui bedding||98|
|5||Kdays Distressed Jean - Denim Pillowcases||Kdays||97|
|6||Mugod Canvas Cotton - Denim Pillow Covers||Mugod||96|
Table of Contents
- Types of Denim Fabrics
- Properties of Denim Fabric
- Buying Considerations for Denim Pillow Covers
- Reviews: Best Denim Pillow Covers
- Index Table: Top-Rated Denim Pillow Covers