For those with a tight budget, finding the right medical grade orthopedic pillow can be quite challenging.
Especially if you are suffering from back discomfort, neck pain or aches in your knees and are seeking a cost-effective solution through a lens of pain!
Pregnant mothers will certainly need a body pillow. Knowing what to look for in a cheap body pillow will significantly help those with a limited budget.
How Orthopedic Body Pillows Provide Full Body & Back Pain Relief
When your spine is out of alignment, you will begin to feel painful symptoms. Your neck muscles will go stiff and sore; your back will feel out, and your mood will likely plummet to rock bottom from exposure to pain.
Orthopedically designed body pillows usually work by perfectly hugging your entire body or allowing you to wrap your body around it, ensuring with their designs to keep your spine perfectly straight.
You will need to make a decision depending on what your unique body pain relief needs are. In general, the cheap body pillow that hugs your entire body usually works better. These full body pillows provide support to your neck and spinal column, giving enough volume under the neck and extending down and around your body.
They allow for your knees to grip the lower end of the pillow, providing a hip, back, and neck relief, further straightening the spine.
The other kind provides the same support, with the exception that they do not cater for side sleepers who like to change sleeping positions during the night.
Why Full Body Pillows are the Most Cost-Effective Medical-Grade Pillows
Cheap body pillows can be the most affordable for your budget and your body.
The reason body pillows are usually the most cost-effective medical pillows is that instead of having to buy special pillows for the neck, the back, the knees or stomach, you get it all in one place!
A full body pillow supports your entire body the entire time you use it.
Not only are body pillows useful for sleeping deeply without having any pain in the neck, back, comfortably, but body pillows can be bought cheaply for the pleasure of reading or lounging in front of the TV without damaging your posture.
It’s not necessarily small fortune anymore on a scientifically formulated therapeutic pillow (unless you suffer from a chronic back condition).
Live freely with the comfort of a body pillow that can help you to enjoy the quality of life again without back discomfort or neck pain.
Materials Found in a Good Body Pillows
Look out for the following materials in a cheaper body pillow;
- Memory Foam is malleable to your body heat, providing maximum support and comfort that’s unique to your exact 3D contour.
- Cooling Gel technology ensures that the pillow stays cooler for longer or all night long, giving extra relief to you and enhancing the quality of sleep in the evening.
- Goose / Down Feathers make the best quality feather stuffing, and if you find a cheap body pillow with this inside of it, you know you have found a bargain for sure! Sleep soft comfortable on these feathered pillows.
- Shredded Foam will retain the properties of the foam the manufacturers used to shred up, with the added benefit of extra air ventilation for insulation and better heat distribution inside the body pillow.
- Organic or Bamboo Fibers help to support the environment and tend to make healthier pillow choices for extremely sensitive individuals.
Reviews: Best Cheap Body Pillows
You do not have to compromise style, comfort or quality to purchase a cheaper Body Pillow.
These selections all have exceptional characteristics and qualities and without the expensive price tag!
This incredibly soft and comfortable maternity pillow offers full body support of the back, neck, and belly.
- Made with 100% Polyester Fill, this body pillow is very durable.
- This total body pillow is 10 feet long and can be bent or molded into any shape you wish, including into the familiar U-shaped pregnancy pillow shape.
- The pillow is bulky and plush enough to provide enough room for side sleepers who receive neck and shoulder pain, being 19 inches thick.
- Duals as a knee pillow for hip and back pain relief.
Ergonomically J-shaped Premium Contoured Body Pillow from Blowout Bedding provides expecting mothers with a significant amount of back, hip, and belly support.
- Promotes a good night’s sleep, helping to alleviate symptoms of back pain, heartburn, sciatica, carpal tunnel or sinus blockages.
- Includes a removable cover that has a convenient zipper.
- The cover is machine washable.
- Ideal for side sleepers and expecting mothers, acting as a knee pillow with cervical and back support.
- Filled with polyester, you can bend the shape of the pillow also into a C or U shape.
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied, no questions asked.
The Complete Comfort Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow by Remedy is made from a 1cm layer of memory foam on top of shredded memory foam and enables you to fall asleep into your unique contour.
- Optimal for a knee, hip, neck, back, and lumbar support which can provide pain relief to these areas.
- Memory foam ensures maximum comfort, durability, mite resistance and is hypoallergenic.
- Comes with a removable zipper cover made from 100% polyester and is also 100% machine washable, super easy to clean.
- The pillow filling can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth if necessary – do not place inside the washing machine.
The Cotton Hypoallergenic Allergy Protection Body Pillow by Aller-Ease is made from a hypoallergenic fiberfill and cotton cover, ideal for sensitive people with allergies!
- The fabric is specially tailored to block out tiny unseen particles, like dust or pet dander, that can trigger asthma or allergies.
- This is convenient to wash, in the washing machine. Tumble dryable too.
- Hot air is evenly distributed throughout this pillow, able to escape in the night and not to overheat the pillow.
- Good back support for side sleepers and 100% snuggle pedic.
- Enjoy a luxurious night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed!
The Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Premium Total Body Pillow by Cheer Collection is made from microfiber, this full body pillow is 15×100 inches and made to be long enough to hug your entire body.
- Sleep like a dream and shape this versatile pillow to suit your needs, under your neck, between your knees, supporting your belly and back.
- An ideal pillow for pregnancy and side sleepers with neck and shoulder pains.
- Helps to keep the posture straight and remedy snoring and indigestion.
- Improves circulation during the night.
- Sleep deep, breath better and wake up feeling brand new in the morning!
Index Table: Top Cheap Body Pillows
|1||Blowout Bedding Total Body - Junior Size full Body Maternity Pillow||Blowout Bedding||95|
|2||Linear J-Shaped - Premium Contoured Body Pillow||Linear||95|
|3||Remedy Complete - Comfort Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow||Remedy||96|
|4||Aller-Ease Cotton Hypoallergenic - Allergy Protection Body Pillow||Aller-Ease||95|
|5||Cheer Collection Hypoallergenic - Down Alternative Premium Total Body Pillow||Cheer Collection||94|
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- How Orthopedic Body Pillows Provide Full Body & Back Pain Relief
- Why Full Body Pillows are the Most Cost-Effective Medical-Grade Pillows
- Materials Found in a Good Body Pillows
- Reviews: Best Cheap Body Pillows
- Blowout Bedding® Total Body Junior Size full Body Maternity Pillow
- Linear® J-Shaped Premium Contoured Body Pillow
- Aller-Ease® Cotton Hypoallergenic Allergy Protection Body Pillow
- Cheer Collection® Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Premium Total Body Pillow
- Index Table: Top Cheap Body Pillows