A pillow that is comfortable and provides excellent back and neck support can make a huge difference in your sleep routine as well as alleviate back and neck pain. You can get all this with the best contour pillows in the market.
The contoured pillow is an excellent choice of pillow to provide you with the maximum amount of comfort as well as support.
Contour Pillow vs. Ordinary Pillow
The difference between a contour pillow and a regular pillow is that the contour pillow will remain indented to match your shape exactly. An ordinary pillow will have a dent in it when you lean into it, but the contour pillow is more accurate and defines your form down to every exact curve. It stays that way afterward, and that is what makes it above ordinary and desirable. Other types of contour pillows are already designed to have a shape that perfectly matches a human contour too.
By keeping your natural shape, a contour pillow can accurately be used to help you maintain your unique natural posture and body shape. An ordinary pillow does not distribute the weight evenly enough, nor will it keep it there. It may be more comfortable, but because an ordinary pillow does not hold your shape, it is not firm enough to maintain good posture. Contour pillows provide your body with support and comfort at the same time.
Why Does One Need a Contour Pillow?
There are many reasons as to why a Contour Pillow may be required.
- Versatility – When sleeping or sitting, one needs comfort, back or body support, or pain relief, which are all qualities that can be applied to a Contour Pillow.
- Pain Relief – You will need a contour pillow if you suffer from any painful medical back condition that needs back support. This includes but is not limited to Lower back pain, Sciatica, Radiculopathy, Lumbar disk disease, Cervical disc rupture, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative disk disease, Arthritis of the spine, and much much more.
- Other Benefits – Other circumstances where having a contour cushion is critical would be during continuous travel or continuously having to sit in an office chair. Being in an office chair all the time or sitting in a car seat can lead to back pains, especially lower back pain or pain in the lumbar region of the back. A contour pillow would be able to provide support to anyone perfectly in a chair.
- Pregnancy – The last where a full-body contour pillow could be useful is when pregnant. Carrying an extra few kilograms of water around (your baby) can lead to cramps, aches, and pains. All mothers can benefit from contour pillow support and comfort.
Features of Best Contour Pillows
- Memory Foam, Latex, or Foam Fill.
- Gel-infused for cooling properties.
- Firm support feels.
- Contoured shape or cervical support design.
- Breathable and washable cover from cotton or Bamboo.
Reviews: The Best Contour Pillows
For unmatchable comfort and support, you cannot go wrong with a Contour Pillow. Each of these selections has its unique features targeting different comfort and medical prerequisites.
We would like to inform you we shall earn a small commission with each purchase made through the links in the article.
Here are some excellent choices in Best Contour Pillows available today;
A fascinating full body pillow, the Leacho Back N Belly Pillow, supports side sleepers by hugging their entire body in place.
- Doubles as a knee pillow for side sleepers that get pain in the knees.
- Great maternity pillow for expecting or pregnant mothers, providing full back and side support needed.
- This pillow aligns the hips and spine, ensuring pain relief for back conditions or injuries.
- Also, it alleviates gastric or acid reflux symptoms.
- Available in white, gray and faded peach colors.
A highly specialized pillow that allows for side sleepers with any size of neck to enjoy deep sleep at night.
- A strategically placed gap in the center keeps your neck in the right alignment and keeps your spine 100% straight.
- Prevent back problems and remedy back and neck pain with this unique pillow.
- The ergonomic design will shape the contour of your neck and head perfectly, so you don’t have to wake up with any neck pain during the night.
- Ideal for post-surgical healing and endorsed by doctors for whiplash treatment.
The Chiropractic Cervical Contour Pillow has a unique design that gives your specialized neck support during the night.
- Relieves pain of side and back sleepers by maintaining good posture throughout the night.
- Recommended by chiropractors and medically endorsed.
- Made 100% in the USA with a beautiful white cotton cover and filled with a down-feather alternative, boasting extra comfort.
- Hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive individuals to use without fear of skin, eye, or sinus irritations.
The Bedsure Memory Foam Contour Pillow is firm and offers relief to any spinal injury or other painful conditions while sleeping
- This therapeutic pillow is ideal for side-sleepers who place too much pressure on their necks at night or wake up in pain. Have good nights rest with this contour cushion!
- Allergy-friendly and hypoallergenic, this contour pillow is also anti any bed bugs, bacteria, and microbes.
- The cover is 100% microfiber polyester, and it is easy to take off the pillow to clean.
- Say good-bye to spontaneous hot flushes and sweats during the night, because this cover is well insulated and disperses the heat evenly.
This top-quality orthopedic pillow is designed to accommodate side-sleepers of any size.
- Memory foam will hold your shape all night long and assure maximum support and good sleeping posture every night.
- Ergonomic design aids for proper support and excellent posture.
- The cover is made of bamboo fibers and is eco-friendly. Also easy to wash in a machine and convenient to keep clean.
- The memory foam used in this pillow is also antibacterial, anti-microbial, and dust mite resistant. Ideal for allergy sufferers (hypoallergenic).
The Power Of Nature Contour Pillow is made from hypoallergenic memory foam and holds your neck shape at any time.
- Specifically designed with the intent to help side-sleepers remedy neck pain during the night and to aid a good night’s sleep.
- Also suitable as a lumbar pillow and will support your lower back in an office chair, a plane, or a car.
- The size of this pillow allows for maximum portability – take it everywhere.
- Sleep great and improve your mood throughout the day with this nifty, contour cushion.
- Made in the USA.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty.
A luxury contoured memory foam pillow from Cushion Lab with extra dense fill.
- Durable and breathable smooth cotton cover.
- Extra dense memory foam fill for firm support.
- Different heights for neck and shoulder support in all sleeping positions.
- Gel-infused for breathability and cooling.
- Hypoallergenic cover.
The UTTU sandwich pillow offers your layers of memory foam in a contoured, supportive shape with a Bamboo cover.
- Centi-PUR-US certified memory foam fill.
- Hypoallergenic Bamboo cover.
- It does not become hard in cold weather.
- An ergonomic design that contours to the shape of your body.
This contoured memory foam pillow has an ergonomic shape for the most optimal support and comfort in any sleeping position.
- Therapeutic pain relief for neck and back pain.
- An ergonomically contoured design that supports and aligns your head, neck, back, and shoulders.
- It is filled with soft and breathable memory foam.
- The cover is hypoallergenic as well as dust mite resistant.
- A comfortable contoured Cervical design pillow for orthopedic support.
- Maintain the natural curves of your neck and support the spine properly.
- A memory foam fill and a removable zippered cover.
- High and low curved surfaces on both ends that provide a customized fit.
- An adjustable memory foam pillow designed to contour the natural shape of your neck and head.
- It offers excellent spinal alignment and support.
- Covered with a premium and hypoallergenic Bamboo cover with zip closure.
- Highly durable and comfortable contoured design.
- An orthopedic comfort contoured design Pillow.
- Filled with premium quality memory foam and features an ergonomically contoured design.
- The double pillowcase is removable and machine washable.
- The high-density of the memory foam offers firm support.
- The pillow is designed to support all throughout the contours of your body with adjustable memory foam.
- This memory foam is on the gentler side to help regain its shape the moment you stop using it.
- Additionally, it has 60 percent polyester in it for a soft, yet firm feel to the neck and shoulders.
- Moreover, it is a perfect fit for people with cervical and other orthopedic conditions.
- Besides, it comes with a hypoallergenic bamboo pillowcase that is washable.
- The pillow has a unique blend of sandwich memory foam spread in three layers.
- You can adjust the pillow according to your needs by removing the layers.
- Additionally, the firm contours are supportive of high density and breathable foam.
- Also, it comes with a detachable pillow cover that you can wash in a washing machine.
- The pillow has a natural curve to go along with the shape of your neck and back.
- Additionally, the memory foam has bamboo charcoal infusions to make it well ventilated.
- Moreover, the pillow is non-toxic free from compounds like formaldehyde, PBDE or methane chloride
- The soft pillow cover it comes with is easy machine washable for maintenance.
- The pillow has a unique butterfly shape to provide multiple support and comprehensive care for your spine.
- Additionally, it has a curvy ergonomic design to support your waist for the lumbar region while sitting.
- Also, the soft bottom of the groove helps in relieving the body pressure and won’t hinder blood circulation.
- Besides, it has a slow rebound memory foam to provide good decompression characteristics
Index Table: Top Rated Contour Pillows
Table of Contents
- Contour Pillow vs. Ordinary Pillow
- Why Does One Need a Contour Pillow?
- Features of Best Contour Pillows
- Reviews: The Best Contour Pillows
- Leacho® Back N Belly Contour Body Pillow
- Tri-Core® Standard Supportive Contour Pillow
- Roscoe Medical® Chiropractic Cervical Contour Pillow
- Bedsure® Memory Foam Firm Contour Pillow
- Mkicesky® Orthopedic Bamboo Soft Orthopaedic Memory Foam Innovative Sleeping Pillow
- Power Of Nature® Soft Contour Pillow
- Cushion Lab® Extra Dense Contoured Memory Foam Pillow
- UTTU® Sandwich Pillow Adjustable Body Contoured Pillow
- EPABO® Orthopedic Contoured Memory Foam Pillow
- Marnur® Cervical Contoured Cervical Pillow
- Royal Therapy® Memory Foam Contoured Pillow
- Winjoy® Orthopedic Contoured Memory Foam Pillow
- Plixio® Side Sleeper Cervical Foam Pillow
- LUXFFY® Sandwich Foam Firm Contour Pillow
- Wavve® Charcoal Bamboo Contour Pillow
- Misiki® Moderate Firm Butterfly Contour Pillow
- Index Table: Top Rated Contour Pillows