A full body pillow made from memory foam is one of the most comfortable possessions you will ever own!
Find out more about why you need one, what kinds are there and what features make these body pillows stand out above the rest.
Who Benefits From Using A Full Body Pillow?
The truth is that everyone benefits from using a memory foam body pillow, except for those who sleep on their backs.
A body pillow is exceptionally comfortable and is used to keep your posture perfect throughout the night.
Side sleepers and stomach sleepers both run the risk of contorting their bodies in ways that cause damage to the spine. A body pillow helps to keep you in one place.
For pregnant women, a body pillow is essential to being able to sleep without discomfort.
The difference when the tummy is elevated on the pillow is mind-blowing! On top of all this, memory foam body pillows will take on your unique shape, giving additional support and comfort.
Others who will benefit from this are those who have spine injuries, who are in recovery from operations or who simply just enjoy cuddling up to something at night!
Types of Body Pillows
There are two main types of full body pillows available on the market:
- Standard – The standard body pillow is like an ordinary rectangular bed pillow, except that it nearly spans the length of your bed. These have additional advantages such as being able to work as a backrest on a double bed setup. These pillows are the best if you like to put your knees up or to the side, as they will ensure your spine is kept straight.
- C Shaped – A C-shaped body pillow is a long pillow that curls inwards at the edges, hence the name. These are the best for pregnant women and side sleepers as they are very easy to cuddle and offer the best side support. Memory foam versions of these body pillows are even better as they will not block circulation if you place your arms underneath them.
Features of a Good Memory Foam Body Pillow
The below features are some of the best when it comes down to memory foam body pillows.
- Shredded Memory Foam – Sometimes a full sheet of memory foam can overheat, especially if you live in a boiling hot climate. Shredded memory foam eliminates this problem entirely, allowing the air to disperse throughout the pillow evenly. It’s also far more comfortable and conforms to your shape even better than regular memory foam pillows would.
- Breathable – Memory foam body pillows with a breathable cover are the best. Look out for cotton or bamboo covers as these will allow your skin to breathe the best while still being affordable and long-lasting.
- Removable Cover – Removable pillow covers are a good idea as it will be a difficult job to buy it separately for your body pillow. Being able to remove the cover allows you to wash the cover easily with the rest of your linen in the washing machine.
- Storage Bag – If you travel a lot, a storage bag is a good idea. Many memory foam pillows can roll up and fit into very compact storage bags, making them easy to transport with you wherever you go.
- Adjustable – Some shredded memory foam pillows allow you to put in or take out as much stuffing as you like, making them 100% adjustable. Choose if you want it to be extra firm or a bit softer, never missing out on a good night of sleep again!
Reviews: Best Memory Foam Body Pillows
Our grand selection below of memory foam body pillows will have you wondering why you never bothered to get one before!
- This C-shaped pillow is stuffed with a blend of memory foam and very soft foam to ensure that you are comfortable all night long.
- Ideal for use by pregnant women or anyone who loves to snuggle up at night.
- Supports the head, neck, hips, belly, back, knees and shoulders, allowing you to rest comfortably and deeply every single night.
- The soft velvet cover is smooth to the touch and adds to the exceptional comfort of this pillow.
- Use for multiple purposes, such as curling up in front of the television or in the lounge with a good book!
- This luxurious pillow from Avana is filled with many little 4 lb memory foam pillows that act as a superior version of shredded memory foam.
- The pillow has multiple functions and can be used to sit upright in bed or snuggle appropriately on your side without damaging your spine.
- The bamboo cover is smooth, machine washable and easy to maintain, allowing you to relax about messes.
- Sleep correctly on your side, use it behind your head or make a make-shift armchair wherever you want to be!
- Comfortable, breathable and body adaptive, what are you waiting for?
- This memory foam pillow is stuffed to the brim with shredded memory foam, leaving you cool and refreshed after a great night’s sleep.
- The cover is made from hypoallergenic bamboo fibers, which last longer, wash well and feel smooth to the touch.
- As well as being eco-friendly, the cover is removable with a zipper and machine washable.
- If you purchase this pillow, Premium Bamboo Pillow will throw in a 3D eye mask for sleeping to ensure you can rest peacefully at any time you like!
- Ideal for pregnancy, back pain or those who want an all-in-one pillow.
- Stuffed with premium shredded memory foam, this pillow is light, supportive and incredibly comfortable!
- Sleep in the perfect position, keeping your back straight and pain-free with this memory foam body pillow.
- Comes inclusive with a storage bag for easy portability and travel so that you never have to compromise your sleep ever again.
- The cover is hypoallergenic and stays cool, along with the pillow inner, ensuring you don’t overheat during the night.
- Includes a 30-day money back guarantee, which means you have nothing to lose if you decide to give it a try.
- This is probably the best memory foam pillow available on the market, made from shredded memory foam and stuffed as much as possible!
- With one of these, you can decide how thick you want the pillow to be by adjusting the amount of stuffing inside of it.
- Unlike many other memory foam pillows, you can put the entire pillow into the washing machine without damaging it at all.
- The pillow is hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant and so comfortable that you will never want another pillow ever again.
- Coop Home Goods is so confident that you’ll love the support this pillow gives that they have a 100-day full refund guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
Index Table: Top Rated Memory Foam Body Pillows
|1||Dowswell Maternity Body Pillow - C-Shaped Memory Foam Body Pillow||Dowswell||95|
|2||Avana Ellipse Body Pillow - Full Body Memory Foam Pillow||Avana||98|
|3||Premium Bamboo Pillows Body Pillow - Memory Foam Maternity Body Pillow||Premium Bamboo Pillows||96|
|4||Memory Soft Full Body Pillow - Long Memory Foam Body Pillow||Memory Soft||95|
|5||Coop Home Goods Adjustable Body Pillow - Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow||Coop Home Goods||99|
Please Rate this Article:
Table of Contents
- Who Benefits From Using A Full Body Pillow?
- Types of Body Pillows
- Features of a Good Memory Foam Body Pillow
- Reviews: Best Memory Foam Body Pillows
- Dowswell® Maternity Body Pillow C-Shaped Memory Foam Body Pillow
- Avana® Ellipse Body Pillow Full Body Memory Foam Pillow
- Premium Bamboo Pillows® Body Pillow Memory Foam Maternity Body Pillow
- Memory Soft® Full Body Pillow Long Memory Foam Body Pillow
- Coop Home Goods® Adjustable Body Pillow Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow
- Index Table: Top Rated Memory Foam Body Pillows