Memory Foam and Cooling Gel luxurious orthopedic pillow materials that come together to form the perfect back, neck and shoulder pain remedy! The ability of a memory foam cooling pillow to help gift you with a good night’s sleep is unparalleled. Experience a soothing night of sleep without pain or discomfort after finding out why memory foam cooling pillows are simply the best choice of sleeping pillow.
The Science Behind How A Memory Foam Cooling Pillow Works
A memory foam cooling pillow works in two ways; the memory foam provides comfort and support and the layer of cooling gel keeps you cool and prevents sweating and overheating. The memory foam is heat resistant, taking longer to reach its maximum temperature than feather pillows or other pillow substitutes. Most memory foam pillows are made from the Talalay process, where liquid latex is poured into a mold. This ensures that the memory foam is perforated, which distributes the heat evenly and allows it to escape also. Memory foam is a special orthopedic substance that is heated malleable, taking on your body shape in response to your natural body temperature.
The gel layer can be inside the memory foam or on top. This gel is designed to add an extra layer that takes much longer to heat up, extending the heat resistant properties of memory foam and in some cases actually cooling you down in return. This cooling gel layer also adds extra support alongside more refreshing benefits.
Why Memory Foam Cooling Pillows Are The Best Sleeping Pillows
Due to memory foam’s ability to hold your exact 3-D contour or shape, it can provide 100% accurate support to the neck or cervical area of our backs. Many memory foam pillows come in a particular design, ergonomically shaped to alleviate neck and back discomfort. The cooling gel inside the pillow adds to enhancing a good nights sleep by not overheating during the night. If you have any swelling, there are specially designed cooling gel memory foam pillows out there that cool you in return, treating your back pain.
Memory foam cooling pillows tend to make the best neck sleeping pillows, helping to correct posture for side sleepers, back sleepers or stomach sleepers. They work the best for treating all back ailments and remedying any back pain because they can be used for any sleeping position. Diverse, durable, soothing, supportive and comfortable; these are the reasons that memory foam cooling pillows make the best sleeping pillow for everyone.
When Do You Need To Buy A Memory Foam Cooling Pillow?
There are many scenarios in which a memory foam cooling cushion is absolutely required, but aside from that, you may want to consider buying one to prevent absolutely needing one later in life! If you have chronic back pain, neck/shoulder/back injuries or problems sleeping at night because of back pain, you most definitely could use a memory foam cooling pillow. Certain back disorders like scoliosis, fibromyalgia, herniated spinal discs and osteoporosis will all also benefit from having better posture from ultimate cooling memory foam back and neck support.
If you are a traveler and spend lots of time working behind the wheel or needing to fly for business, you may want a memory foam cooling pillow to support you back sitting up. The cooling properties of memory foam allow you to endure extended periods of travel without overheating. Much the same can be said about sitting in the office chair, lounging in front of the television or reading in bed.
Reviews: Best Memory Foam Cooling Pillows
Listed are reviews on some of the best options available in Memory Foam Cooling Pillows;
No more twisting and turning during the night the Laniloha Bamboo King is an orthopedic pillow that also keeps you cool and refreshed during the night.
- This Pillow has a breathable Bamboo cover and inner pillow cover and a cool gel insert with solid core memory foam construction.
- A firm and soft pillow for comfortable support.
- The Cool Gel technology along with the Bamboo cover will keep you cooler and prevent overheating.
- The Laniloha Bamboo King also relieves neck pain and reduces night sweats keeping your head feeling cool and refreshed.
- Available in a King and Queen size.
The Comfort Revolution Hydraluxe Cooling Gel Cases is an innovative pillow case lining is filled with a cooling gel that helps you to sleep without overheating at night.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for people with allergies or sensitivities.
- Machine washable and removable for convenience.
- Make sure to aerate this product for three days before using it.
- Available in purple, green and blue colours.
- This comfortable cooling gel case comes in queen and king size, making it the perfect memory foam pillow accompaniment.
This Therapeutic Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow is crafted in an ergonomic design that has a dip for your head in the center, providing you with optimal spinal support while you sleep.
- This cooling memory foam pillow will alleviate back and neck pain inside or back sleepers.
- The cooling gel base in this pillow will make sure you never get too hot at night during sleep, ensuring uninterrupted sleep.
- The pillow is long enough for you to change sleeping positions without falling off in the night.
- This heat resistant material is durable, dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic, fantastic for anyone who needs to have cervical support at bedtime.
The curvature of the unique Sleep Innovations Cool Contour Memory Foam Pillow is it’s best orthopedic feature, allowing your neck, back, and shoulders to rest pain-free!
- After a night of proper sleep with healthy posture, you can wake up feeling 100% refreshed with this contour pillow.
- Memory foam holds your exact shape, allowing your body to imprint itself 3-dimensionally into it and making for a very comfortable sleep.
- Comes with a 5year warranty and is highly durable.
- Choose your side of the pillow for wider or narrower shoulder lengths for side sleepers.
- This pillow will ensure your neck, head and shoulders don’t overheat during the night.
The Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow is perfect to accommodate side sleepers or back sleepers with neck and back problems that cause pain and insomnia.
- This memory foam pillow is made in the USA with a 100% pure cotton cover.
- Has a decently sized height of 2 inches, providing support to an individual with skinnier shoulders.
- Stays fresh, cool, and distribute the heat evenly, guaranteeing no night sweats.
- The Iso-Cool Memory Foam Cooling Gel Pillow holds your shape, even when you move as the memory foam responds to keep your posture straight and secure.
Index Table: Memory Foam & Cooling Gel Pillows
|1||Laniloha Bamboo King - Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Gel Technology||Laniloha||95|
|2||Comfort Revolution Hydraluxe - Cooling Gel Pillow Cases||Comfort Revolution||92|
|3||Product Stop Inc Therapeutic - Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow||Product Stop Inc||95|
|4||Sleep Innovations Cool Contour - Cooling Memory Foam Pillow||Sleep Innovations||96|
|5||Sleep Better Iso-Cool - Cooling Memory Foam Pillow||Sleep Better||95|
Table of Contents
- The Science Behind How A Memory Foam Cooling Pillow Works
- Why Memory Foam Cooling Pillows Are The Best Sleeping Pillows
- When Do You Need To Buy A Memory Foam Cooling Pillow?
- Reviews: Best Memory Foam Cooling Pillows
- Laniloha Bamboo King Memory Foam Pillow with Cooling Gel Technology
- Comfort Revolution Hydraluxe Cooling Gel Pillow Cases
- Product Stop Inc Therapeutic Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow
- Sleep Better Iso-Cool Cooling Memory Foam Pillow
- Index Table: Memory Foam & Cooling Gel Pillows