Are you looking for purple pillow alternatives? In this article, we’ll glance at some of the best alternatives, such as heavy pillows for anxiety, back sleepers, and firm pillows users.
The coop vs. purple pillow debate shows the two pillows serve different purposes. Coop pillows are good for back sleepers, while purple pillows are ideal for stomach sleepers.
Are Purple Pillows Worth It?
There are several models of purple pillows, such as purple harmony pillow and purple plush pillow. Different sleepers may choose pillows depending upon their sleep habits and needs, which helps determine if these pillows are worth it for individual users.
- Needs Fluffing – You may need to fluff them up periodically, though! If you find that the cushion is sinking in a bit more than what’s comfortable, it might be time to give it some attention with just a few quick puffs from behind
- Heavy – Now, you may look for a heavy pillow for anxiety in this brand. However, not all will be a fan of a ten pounds pillow.
- Questionable Firmness – Pillows such as purple harmony pillow are too soft and not firm enough. Besides, the ones that come with adjustable zippers for firmness do not add to the thickness of the pillow.
- Not for Side Sleepers – The purple pillow is highly moldable and may reduce thickness. As a result, this reduced thickness does not keep the spine straight for the side sleepers.
How long does a purple pillow last?
You may refer to the purple pillow alternative Reddit for honest opinions on these pillows’ durability. Besides, these come with a trial period of thirty days in case you are not satisfied. The durability of this heavy pillow for anxiety may depend on the following factors.
- Quick Deterioration – Most of these pillows will last two to three years, and it’s best for them if you replace them with a new one. You may consider the Purple pillow alternative that lasts longer and is easy to clean.
- Moldabilty – These pillows are not very adjustable for different types of sleepers. Moreover, the adjustable zippers do not make the pillow firm.
- Flattening – These pillows flatten out over time in a few designs, while others may maintain a full shape with much fluffing on an occasional basis.
- Odor – These pillows may develop an odor issue and may get comfortable overuse. This Off-gassing long-lasting odor than others even after opening the packages a long time back.
What Is The White Powder In The Purple Pillow?
The white-colored powder is a polyethylene-based powder that purple uses in their mattresses, pillows, and other products, which feature their “Hyper-Elastic Polymer.” This special polymer has many different functions!
- Heat Absorbing – provides just enough sinking into the mattress surface without being too soft like some memory foam. Moreover, it also absorbs heat from your body and keeps you comfortable at night. Apart from this, it helps relieve any stiffness in your back or neck caused by sleeping on a flat surface all day long!
- Common Component – the powder is a chemical called polyethylene copolymer. This type of plastic can be found in your home too!
- Harmless Inside – This white powder is harmless unless you cut open your mattress and someone ingests it accidentally or on purpose.
- Scientific Studies – Several Reddit threads and scientific studies confirm that the white powder is extremely safe as long as it is inside the mattress. You may also refer to purple pillow alternative Reddit threads to learn more about the real experiences of people.
How We Test and Score Purple® Pillow Alternatives
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 28 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Purple® Pillow Alternatives, for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Temperature Regulation – We researched how the pillows increase blood flow to the body and how much heat is lost through the skin.
- Hypoallergenic – We observed how the pillows are likely to trigger an allergic reaction.
- Breathability – We checked if the fabric of the pillows was breathable or whether it caused any sweating.
- Removable – We checked how easy it was to remove from the cover.
- Budget-Friendly – We compared different pillows and came up with the most affordable and effective.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Purple® Pillow Alternative
- What is The Purple Pillow used for?
The Purple® Pillow is made of Purple’s proprietary polymer material. During sleep, it rests flat and adjusts to the head and neck. It’s made to be stronger around the edges for added support and softer in the middle for comfort.
- Do purple pillows smell?
The purple pillows have no odor, however, when you first open them, you may notice or smell a product odor. This is normal! The odor will disappear, but how long it takes will depend on the product, your space, and the airflow in your room.
- Is Purple seat cushion toxic?
The Purple Cushion is hypoallergenic and non-toxic, so even adults with allergies and children can enjoy it without fear of side effects.
- Why is there white powder in my Purple pillow?
Purple uses a polyethylene-based powder in their mattresses, pillows, and other products that contain their Hyper-Elastic Polymer, which is utilized to protect the mattress or pillow from clinging to itself when compressed for shipping.
Reviews: Best Purple Pillow Alternatives
In this article, you’ll find some of the best Purple Pillow Alternatives with their features for you to choose from.
We hope you love the purple pillow alternatives we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Its 100% cotton cover features a breathable percale weave, increasing airflow, so you’re constantly sleeping cool.
- The innovative design of the removable outer layer and inner fill is combined to support and comfort your neck.
- Also, the 2″ gusset is the backbone of construction, meaning better alignment for those who don’t sleep on their backs.
- Great Quality.
- Provide Better Alignment.
- Limited Size Only.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- Consider this Layla kapok pillow made with Kapok fibers, which are softer than cotton or wool and eco-friendly.
- Besides, it has a light feel that cradles your head while being even lighter than traditional pillows because of its airy material composition.
- Also, it reduces body heat by dispersing heat away from the user to keep them at a great temperature all night long to sleep better!
- Provide Optimal Support.
- Soft And Cooling.
- Non-Removable Cover.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- This pillow will allow you to experience a deeper, more restful sleep than what you’ve been experiencing before.
- The Curved Gusset Design of the Pillow promotes proper alignment and deep, restful sleep. Moreover, the pillow is fully adjustable with our proprietary mix of shredded Visco elastic memory foam.
- Suitable For All Body Types.
- Pain Relief.
- Promote Proper Alignment.
- Only In White Color.
|Rating Category||Weight %||Score|
- These memory foam pillows are suitable to relieve neck and shoulder pain.
- Besides, they relax you during sleep by preventing discomforting pressure on you from pressing against a flat surface like a mattress or floor.
- Moreover, these ergonomic memory foam pillows relieve stress in these areas that often cause stiffness.
- This pillow offers a perfect balance of support and comfort- whether side sleeper or back!
- The pillow perfectly supports you while sleeping on your back or stomach to keep breathing unrestricted with the adjustable design.
- Moreover, you may adjust the foam fill as per your body alignment requirements.
- Coolux is a company that specializes in manufacturing memory foam pillows that are free from any toxic materials.
- This pillow has a standard large shape that is one of the most versatile and comfortable options.
- The polyester cover provides users with cool touch while also being durable enough to be machine washed when necessary.
Index Table: Top-Rated Purple Pillow Alternative
|1||Casper Sleep Microfiber - Pillow-in-Pillow||Casper Sleep||99|
|2||Layla Sleep Rectangular - Queen Pillow||Layla Sleep||97|
|3||Pure Comfort Curved - Plush Pillow||Pure Comfort||96|
|4||Ximoon Cervical - Orthopedic Pillow||Ximoon||98|
|5||Coop Home Goods Cross Cut - Bamboo Pillow||Coop Home Goods||98|
|6||Coolux Natural Stretch - Ergonomic Pillow||Coolux||97|
Table of Contents
- Are Purple Pillows Worth It?
- How long does a purple pillow last?
- What Is The White Powder In The Purple Pillow?
- How We Test and Score Purple® Pillow Alternatives
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Purple® Pillow Alternative
- Reviews: Best Purple Pillow Alternatives
- Index Table: Top-Rated Purple Pillow Alternative