Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Are you looking for purple pillow alternatives? This article will examine some of the best alternatives, such as heavy pillows for anxiety, back sleepers, and firm pillows.
The coop vs. purple pillow debate shows the two pillows serve different purposes. Coop pillows are good for back sleepers, while purple pillows are ideal for stomach sleepers.
Table of Contents
- Are Purple Pillows Worth It?
- How long does a purple pillow last?
- What Is The White Powder In The Purple Pillow?
- How We Test and Score Purple® Pillow Alternatives
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Purple® Pillow Alternative
- Reviews: Best Purple Pillow Alternatives
- Index Table: Top-Rated Purple Pillow Alternative
Are Purple Pillows Worth It?
There are several models of purple pillows, such as purple harmony and plush. Different sleepers may choose pillows depending on their sleep habits and needs, which helps determine if they are worth it for individual users.
- Needs Fluffing – You may need to fluff them up periodically, though! If you find that the cushion is sinking in a bit more than what’s comfortable, it might be time to give it some attention with just a few quick puffs from behind
- Heavy – Now, you may look for a heavy pillow for anxiety in this brand. However, not all will be a fan of a ten pounds pillow.
- Questionable Firmness – Pillows like the purple harmony pillow are too soft and firm. Besides, the ones that come with adjustable zippers for firmness do not add to the thickness of the pillow.
- Not for Side Sleepers – The purple pillow is highly moldable and may reduce thickness. As a result, this reduced thickness does not keep the spine straight for the side sleepers.
How long does a purple pillow last?
You may refer to the purple pillow alternative on Reddit for honest opinions on these pillows’ dura ability. Besides, these come with a trial period of thirty days in case you are unsatisfied. The durability of this heavy pillow is unsatisfied may depend on the following factors.
- Quick Deterioration – Most of these pillows will last two to three years, and it’s best for them if you replace them with a new one. The Purple pillow alternative will last longer and be easy to clean.
- Moldabilty – These pillows are not adjustable for different sleepers. Moreover, the adjustable zippers do not make the pillow firm.
- Flattening – These pillows flatten out over time in a few designs, while others may maintain a full shape with much fluffing occasionally.
- Odor – occasionally lop an odor issue and may get comfortable overusing. This Off-gassing long-lasting odor than others even after opening the packages a long time back.
What Is The White Powder In The Purple Pillow?
The white-colored powder is a polyethylene-based powder that Purple uses in their mattresses, pillows, and other products, which feature their “Hyper-Elastic Polymer.” This special polymer has many different functions!
- Heat Absorbing – provides just enough sinking into the mattress surface without being too soft like some memory foam. Moreover, it also absorbs heat from your body and keeps you cable at night. It also helps relieve any stiffness in your back or neck caused by sleeping on a flat surface all day!
- Common Component – A chemical called polyethylene copolymer. This type of plastic can be found in your home too!
- Harmless Inside – This white powder is harmless unless you cut open your mattress and someone ingests it accidentally or intentionally.
- Scientific Studies – Several Reddit threads and scientific studies confirm that the white powder is extremely safe as long as it is inside the mattress. You can also look at purple pillow alternative Reddit threads to learn more about the real experiences of people.
How We Test and Score Purple® Pillow Alternatives
These reviews are based on intense research, analysis, and feedback from our experts and real users from different digital platforms.
We spent 28 hours trying, testing, and scoring these Purple® Pillow Alternatives for different key parameters and then shortlisted the best products in the market, saving you time and effort.
We used the following parameters for our tests and analysis.
- Temperature Regulation – We researched how the pillows increase blood flow to the body and how much heat is lost through the skin.
- Hypoallergenic – We observed how the pillows likely trigger an allergic reaction.
- Breathability – We checked if the pillows’ fabric was breathable, whether it was breathable, or how easy it was to remove from the cover.
- Budget-Friendly – We compared different pillows and found the most affordable and effective.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding Purple® Pillow Alternative
- What is The Purple Pillow used for?
The Purple® Pillow is made of Purple’s proprietary polymer material. During sleep, it rests flat and adjusts to the head and neck. It’s made to be stronger around the edges for added support and softer in the middle for comfort.
- Do purple pillows smell?
The purple pillows have no odor; however, when you open them, you may not. However, a product odor. This is normal! The odor will disappear, but how long it takes will depend on the product, your space, and the airflow in your room.
- Is Purple seat cushion toxic?
The Purple Cushion is hypoallergenic and non-toxic, so even adults with allergies and children can enjoy it without fear of side effects.
- Why is there white powder in my Purple pillow?
Purple uses a polyethylene-based powder in their mattresses, pillows, and other products that contain their Hyper-Elastic Polymer, which protects the mattress or pillow from clinging to itself when compressed for shipping.
Reviews: Best Purple Pillow Alternatives
In this article, you’ll find some of the best Purple Pillow Alternatives with their features for you to choose from.
We hope you love the purple pillow alternatives we recommend!
We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- Its 100% cotton cover features a breathable percale weave, increasing airflow, so you’re constantly sleeping cool.
- The innovative design of the removable outer layer and inner fill is combined with supporting and comforting your neck.
- Also, the 2″ with supporting comforting construction, meaning better alignment for those who don’t sleep on their backs.
- Great Quality.
- Provide Better Alignment.
- Limited Size Only.
- Consider this Layla kapok pillow made with Kapok fibers, which are softer than cotton or wool and eco-friendly.
- Besides, it has a light feel that cradles your head even lighter than traditional pillows because of its airy material composition.
- Also, it reduces body heat by dispersing heat away from the user to keep them at a great temperature all night to sleep better!
- Provide Optimal Support.
- Soft And Cooling.
- Non-Removable Cover.
- This pillow will allow you to experience a deeper, more restful sleep than what you’ve been experiencing before.
- The Curved Gusset Design of the Pillow promotes proper alignment and deep, restful sleep. Moreover, the pillow is fully adjustable with our proprietary mix of shredded Visco elastic memory foam.
- Suitable For All Body Types.
- Pain Relief.
- Promote Proper Alignment.
- Only In White Color.
- These memory foam pillows are suitable for relieving neck and shoulder pain.
- Besides, they relax you during sleep by preventing discomforting pressure on you from pressing against a flat surface like a mattress or floor.
- Moreover, these ergonomic memory foam pillows relieve stress in these areas, which often cause stiffness.
- This pillow offers a perfect balance of support and comfort- whether side sleeper or back!
- The pillow is perfect for you while sleeping. With the adjustable design, your back or stomach to keep breathing unrestricted with the adjustable design.
- Moreover, you may adour body alignment requirements.
- Coolux is a company that specializes in manufacturing memory foam pillows that are free from any toxic materials.
- This oil-free from shape is one of the most versatile and comfortable; the polyester cover provides users with cool touch while also being durable enough to be machine washed when necessary.
Index Table: Top-Rated Purple Pillow Alternative
|1||Casper Sleep Microfiber - Pillow-in-Pillow||Casper Sleep||99|
|2||Layla Sleep Rectangular - Queen Pillow||Layla Sleep||97|
|3||Pure Comfort Curved - Plush Pillow||Pure Comfort||96|
|4||Ximoon Cervical - Orthopedic Pillow||Ximoon||98|
|5||Coop Home Goods Cross Cut - Bamboo Pillow||Coop Home Goods||98|
|6||Coolux Natural Stretch - Ergonomic Pillow||Coolux||97|