A good pillow guarantees you a better night’s sleep, and therefore investing in a good quality brand is quite crucial.
There are so many different brands and models, along with types of pillows, so I have researched and found the best brand for every type and fill pillow.
Why is Brand so Important
Today there are so many different choices in pillows, different shapes, sizes, fills, and technologies that you can look for.
Yet all this will not matter if you invest in a cheap quality brand that may promise you the moon, but deliver you a dirt road.
Choosing the best pillow will largely depend on your specific comfort requirements and sleeping style, some pillows are better for side and back sleeping, while others work well for stomach sleeping.
All in all, when you have an idea what you are looking for, your next step will be to find that pillow in good quality and reputable brand. Keep in mind your pillow is an investment in your comfort and support, as well as your quality of sleep for a few years to come.
Different Pillow Types and Fills
There is a large variety of Pillow types and shapes as well as fils to consider, here are just a few of the main selections;
- Feather Pillows – A Feather Pillow is filled with the feathers of a duck or goose and a softer and more pliable pillow option, that gives a springy bounce to your pillow.
Down Pillow – Much similar to the feather pillow, this pillow is filled with the soft down feather on the chest and belly of a duck and goose. This is a much more soft and plush pillow that is a luxury and a quite expensive option.
Memory Foam Pillow – Taking the world by storm is the memory foam fad, now also in your pillow. Memory foam has a medium to firm feel and is moldable and becomes softer with your body heat. Memory foam pillows can come in a softer and more adjustable shredded design, or a firmer solid. Most memory foam pillows today come infused with cooling gel as memory foam itself tends to overheat quickly.
Microbead Pillows – Not one of the most popular options the Microbead fill consists if tiny polystyrene beads, similar to that in your bean bag. Most Travel and neck pillows are made from this fill.
Buckwheat Pillow – Buckwheat Husksare used in this pillow design they offer hard to support, and this fill is fully adjustable and completely natural.
- Neck Pillow -The neck pillow is designed to support and align your neck and spine for comfortable sleeping, and most neck pillows are designed as a sleeping aid when traveling.
Body Pillows – The Body Pillow or as many of us know it, the pregnancy pillow is a full-sized elongated pillow that can come with the same fill options as a bed pillow.
- Wedge Pillow – A Wedge Pillow has a shape that is versatile enough to use for elevating your upper body or your legs as required and usually used by individuals with medical conditions.
Pillow Covers and Casings – Every Pillow comes with a cover or casing, some are removable for washing and adjusting the fill. Pure cotton or bamboo are two of the most desirable cover options that you should look for.
Features of a Good Pillow Brand
- Machine washable cover or entire pillow.
- It is filled with premium and certified materials.
- Natural materials such as Latex, Buckwheat, Bamboo, and cotton used.
- Materials are eco-friendly and ethically sourced.
- High quality manufacturing processes.
Reviews: The Best Pillow Brands
Below I have listed the best of the best Pillow models from Top of the Range brands in every type of Pillow;
The Pure Down Goose Down Pillow is one of the most sought after and best quality Goose Down Pillow that you will find.
- Available in a standard, king, or queen-sized option.
- It comes with a 100% natural pure cotton shell with double diamond lattice quilting and cored brown piping.
- A Hypoallergenic pillow with double-layer fabric to prevent down and a feather from escaping.
- Filled with Grey Goose Feather and Down that is of premium quality and ethically sourced.
The Coop Home Goods Pillow is filled with Hypoallergenic Shredded Memory Foam that is Certi-PUR certified as well as Greenguard Gold Certified with a Gel infusion for cooling.
- Available in a standard Queen or king-sized option.
- Certified with Certi-PUR as well as Greenguard Gold, meaning you will not get better quality memory foam than this.
- His memory foam fill is shredded, making it more adjustable and infused with Gel that has a cooling effect.
- It comes with a pure Rayon derived Bamboo cover that is natural and hypoallergenic.
- Made in the USA from one of the finest brands, Coop Home Goods.
When it comes to natural Latex as a fill for your pillow you should always consider looking for Talalay Latex. Sleep Artisan is one of the top Latex pillow brands when it comes to Latex Pillows.
- It comes in a pack of two standard sized latex pillows.
- Filled with 100% natural Talalay Latex, that is the finest latex you will find.
- This pillow has a high loft that plush and adjustable, as well as fully moldable.
- Hypoallergenic and will work well for all sleeping p[ositions.
- It comes with a cotton and p[olyester blend cover with a zipper that is removable and machine washable.
Buckwheat is a form of pillow fill that is not very well known and not always given the credit it is due. I have chosen Beasn72, a top brand in Buckwehaet Pillow that uses only natural, organic, and ethically sustained materials.
- The cover is made from 100% natural breathable and durable cotton.
- It is filled with high-quality organic buckwheat hulls.
- The pillow conforms to your head and neck and is easily adjustable.
- The Buckwheat is grown in the USA and completely organic, and the cotton cover is natural and unbleached.
There are no two ways about it. Holy Lamb is the best of the best when it comes to Wool Fill pillows, and I have chosen their Down alternative option, which features much softer wool from young lambs.
- This pillow is available in either a standard, king, or queen-sized option to choose from.
- It comes with an organic cotton cover that you can remove and wash in your washing machine.
- A medium fill that is ideal for all sleeping positions.
- Filled with premium eco-friendly and ethically sourced organic lambswool that is soft and plush.
I have chosen Remedy as a top favorite in a Microbead Filled Pillow. This pillow was designed and manufactured in China and had an adjustable and cooling fill that cradles and supports your natural contours.
- Filled with premium Microbeads that contours to the shape of your head and neck and that are fully adjustable.
- The Microbeads Likewise have cooling features so you will not overheat at night.
- The cover is non-removable and made from spandex and polyester.
- The entire pillow is machine washable and can be dried at a low temperature in your tumble drier.
This is one of the best Body Pillows made with the best premium materials form a Top Brand overall in pillows and comfortable beds and bedding.
- This is the number one rated body pillow in the world.
- It is filled with a combination of shredded and solid memory foam.
- Made in the USA and certified Eco-Friendly, Biogreen, and Certi-PUR US for the memory foam.
- Completely dut mite resistant and hypoallergenic with an organic Bamboo cover.
- Infused with cooling gel to prevent overheating that is prone in Memory Foam Pillows.
From LuxeLift, I have chosen their favorite Therapeutic Memory Foam filled Wedge Pillow, which is a Multifunctional wedge pillow.
- A unique multifunctional split height design so you can adjust the height of the pillow.
- It is filled with premium memory foam and Gel infusion for cooling comfort.
- There is Airflow technology in the memory foam for better ventilation.
- Eggshell top for less pressure and therapists relief and comfort.
If you are looking for a Hotel Quality plush and a soft pillow, then there is nothing that compares to a Queen Anne pillow. I have chosen their plush and luxury soft down alternative fill range as my top brand today.
- Available in a standard firm option or a soft King and standard option.
- A scientifically designed Down alternative fill made from specially processed pure shite spun polyester clusters distributed evenly throughout the pillow.
- Hypoallergenic and completely allergen-free, a great alternative for those allergic to feathers and won.
- Premium Hotel quality and made in the USA.
- A durable and breathable white double-stitched and brown piped cover.
- This Tempur-Pedic pillow is designed to provide luxurious softness and maximum support at the same time.
- The Adapt Symphony dual-sided pillow is made with memory foam to relieve pressure and provide support throughout the night.
- It offers a gently arched side for back sleepers, as well as a traditional flatter side for stomach and side sleepers.
- The premium TEMPUR material is guaranteed to maintain its shape and provide alignment for a long time.
- This Dreaming Wapiti Pillow is made using the finest Polyester and Bamboo-derived Rayon in a 60 to 40 ratio for a soft finish.
- It is filled with premium quality shredded memory foam.
- The cover is machine washable, breathable, and moisture-wicking.
- It offers an adjustable loft to fit your unique sleeping style and allows the filling to be adjusted using the zipper.
- Casper Sleep pillow is designed to provide you with a full night of comfortable sleep.
- It comes encased in a 100% Pure Cotton cover with a percale weave to make it breathable.
- It offers a unique pillow-in-pillow design and is packed with Microfiber fill to provide ultimate support and comfort.
- The cover is easy to remove, machine washable, and resistant to wrinkles and clumps.
Index Table: Top Rated Pillow Brands
|1||PureDown Natural - Goose Down and Feather Pillow||PureDown||99.1|
|2||Coop Home Goods Eden - Adjustable Memory Foam and Cooling Gel Pillow||Coop Home Goods||98.7|
|3||Sleep Artisan Natural - Latex Foam Pillow||Sleep Artisan||98.3|
|4||beans 72 Organic - Buckwheat Pillow||beans 72||97.9|
|5||Holy Lamb Woolly - Wool Down Alternative Pillow||Holy Lamb||97.5|
|6||Remedy Microbead - Microbead Filled Pillow||Remedy||97.2|
|7||Snuggle Pedic Ultra - Body Pillow||Snuggle Pedic||96.7|
|8||LuxeLift Therapy - Therapeutic Wedge Pillow||LuxeLift||96.4|
|9||Queen Anne heavenly Down - Down Alternative Fill Pillow||Queen Anne||96.1|
|10||Tempur-Pedic Adapt Symphony - Luxury Soft Pillow||Tempur-Pedic||95.8|
|11||Dreaming Wapiti Shredded - Memory Foam Pillow||Dreaming Wapiti||95.4|
|12||Casper Sleep Standard - Pillow for Sleeping||Casper Sleep||95.1|
Table of Contents
- Why is Brand so Important
- Different Pillow Types and Fills
- Features of a Good Pillow Brand
- Reviews: The Best Pillow Brands
- PureDown® Natural Goose Down and Feather Pillow
- Coop Home Goods® Eden Adjustable Memory Foam and Cooling Gel Pillow
- Sleep Artisan® Natural Latex Foam Pillow
- beans 72® Organic Buckwheat Pillow
- Holy Lamb® Woolly Wool Down Alternative Pillow
- Remedy® Microbead Microbead Filled Pillow
- Snuggle Pedic® Ultra Body Pillow
- LuxeLift® Therapy Therapeutic Wedge Pillow
- Queen Anne® heavenly Down Down Alternative Fill Pillow
- Tempur-Pedic® Adapt Symphony Luxury Soft Pillow
- Dreaming Wapiti® Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- Casper Sleep® Standard Pillow for Sleeping
- Index Table: Top Rated Pillow Brands