Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases are necessary to prevent the growth of unwanted microbes on the pillow and save us from skin allergies. Afterall our pillows are so dear to us, and we need to take the best care of them.
So, here we are to share some fantastic ideas while shopping for waterproof pillow protectors and pillowcases. Besides, we will also recommend the best and most demanded waterproof pillowcases to help you figure out what’s best for you.
Buying Considerations for Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases
Let’s see what factors are must consider while buying waterproof pillow protectors.
- Fabric – Choose the fabric that suits your and your family’s skin. Although the waterproof fabric is good for the skin, it is still recommended to read the labels properly before buying it.
- Size – The size of the waterproof pillow protectors and pillowcases must be a little larger than the original size of the pillow so that it doesn’t ruin the pillow shape.
- Design – Pillow protectors’ design must go well with the bedsheets and the furniture of the house. They come in numerous designs and colors for you to choose from.
- Zipper – A pillowcase with zipper helps the insertion easy. By zipping the pillow cover back, you can free yourself from worrying about the pillow coming out of the color. It helps to keep the shape intact.
Features of Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases
A good waterproof pillowcase will fulfill all the requirements, for instance,
- Hypoallergenic – A pillow cover’s main job is to protect the user from any allergies or skin rashes caused by the uncovered pillow. It has a soft and smooth texture and does not harm the skin.
- Noiseless – The pillowcase must not make any noise when you sleep or adjust your positions. A noiseless pillow is best for a relaxed sleep.
- Breathable – If a pillow protector is not breathable, it might absorb some moisture and lead to a stinky smell. Therefore, it should have micropores for air to pass through it to keep the pillow fresh and fluffy.
- Bed-Bug Proof – Waterproof pillowcases are bed-bug resistant. Because of their strong and good quality fabric, microbes or other insects do not come near it.
Fabrics in Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases
Not all fabrics are waterproof, so while buying a waterproof pillowcase, make sure that the fabric used is one of these mentioned below.
- Vinyl Or Plastic – Vinyl is an excellent fabric for waterproof pillow protectors and pillowcases. It will save the pillow from getting ruined by liquids, spills, and moisture. However, vinyl pillow covers can be noisy.
- Polyurethane – Polyurethane fabric is thinner than vinyl, but is entirely waterproof. It is highly breathable and does not make any noise. Additionally, it is skin-friendly.
- Tencel – Tencel is a natural fabric and efficiently waterproof. It is famous for its strength and moisture absorption properties. Not to mention, it is so comfortable and gives a pleasant feeling to the skin.
- Terry Cotton – This fabric is moisture-resistant and mostly used to make pillow covers. Terry cotton is a thin fabric that requires little maintenance.
Reviews: Best Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases
We are going to discuss the best waterproof pillow protectors and their unique properties to help choose the best for yourself. Additionally, we would also like to tell you that with every purchase you make using the links on this page, we may earn some profit. However, your total cost will not be affected.
- These elegant white pillowcases provide 100% liquid protection leaving no scope of even a little moisture to stay.
- They are available in king size and in a set of four made from polyurethane, the most preferred waterproof fabric.
- It has microscopic pores to keep the pillow safe from Saliva, perspiration, liquids, stains, sweats, and anything wet that can damage the pillow.
- The fabric gives a luxury feel as it is super smooth and breathable.
- They can be washed and dried easily in a machine or manually as desired.
- In this set, there are two queen sized waterproof pillowcases that are stretchable and breathable.
- Its key feature is that it doesn’t make any noise. Hence you will get an undisturbed sleep no matter how many times you change your sleeping posture.
- The covers are hypoallergenic and will resist all types of allergens or germs.
- Made with high-quality polyurethane, they will help you stay in a healthy and peaceful environment.
- They have an easy-maintenance.
- These super cozy pillowcases are for the cute little toddlers.
- They have a bamboo terry surface and hence are best for the child’s sensitive skin.
- The pillow protectors are noiseless. Therefore, it will give the children an undisturbed sleep.
- Kid’s pillows will not be ruined anymore, and there will be no risk of the child being exposed to dust or any harmful mites or microorganisms.
- They are designed to fulfill all the needs of a toddler and are easy to wash. The quality will not be affected even after numerous washes.
- These pillowcases are waterproof and dust resistant. Additionally they keep mites and bugs away from the pillow.
- They are made of terry cotton and repel water and all types of liquids or stains.
- Made with an anti-bacterial protective layer, they prevent allergens and are very healthy for your family, including children.
- You will get an ultra-comfortable sleep and rest every time you lie on them.
- Besides, their perfect shape and filler will give proper support to your neck and head.
- These luxury pillowcases are have a tencel surface and are available in a set of two.
- Further, they are noiseless, and the breathable membrane allows airflow to keep the pillow cool.
- The fabric is durable and eco-friendly, creating a pleasant, silky, and soothing cool feeling on the skin.
- It is designed to keep you safe from allergies and dust.
- These fabulous pillow protectors are made of 80% cotton and 20% polyester which is totally hypoallergenic.
- Additionally, the protectors are resistant to bedbugs, dust mites, pollen, and other allergy-causing agents.
- They have a feather proof barrier. Hence leaving no scope for the tiny feather to poke out and pinch you.
- Further, they can be washed in a machine on low heat.
- Also, it has a breathable membrane that allows air to pass through it.
- This is a set of Waterproof Pillow Protectors created by SureGuard Mattress.
- The pillowcase provides total protection against perspiration, saliva, liquids, and stains.
- It comes with a super fine zipper with Invisi-Zip technology that completely seals off the pillow from bugs and dust mites.
- The pillow protector is hypoallergenic, and comes with a 100% Cotton Terry surface that wicks away any moisture.
- This is a set of Extra Soft Pillow Protectors designed by CALM NITE.
- It is designed to protect the pillow from bedbugs, dirt, allergsn, as well as saliva, moisture, and perspiration.
- The pillow protector is made using 100% Polyester, with an ultra-plush knit finish, making it silky soft to the touch due to its high thread count.
- It features a 1mm thick Polyurethane Waterproof layer to keep you dry, while also being breathable to keep you ventilated.
- This is a Queen Size Waterproof Pillow Protector designed by Coop Home Goods.
- It provides waterproof front and back protection, as well as breathable sides to keep you dry and ventilated throughout the night.
- The pillow is designed to protect against sweat, drool, bodily fluids, bed bugs, and spills.
- It is OEKO-TEX Certified, hypoallergenic, and comes with a convenient zipper.
- This is a Waterproof Pillow Cover designed and created by FeelAtHome.
- It is made of 100% Cotton Sateen that is silky soft to the touch while also being completely waterproof.
- The pillowcase features a waterproof membrane that protects you from body fluids, saliva, spills, liquids, stains, and perspiration.
- It is hypoallergenic, noiseless, breathable, resistant to dust mite and other allergens, and comes in a zipper design for convenience.
Index Table: Top-Rated Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases
|1||Niagara Sleep Smooth - Waterproof Pillow Protectors||Niagara Sleep||99.1|
|2||Four Seasons Queen - Anti-Dust Pillowcases||Four Seasons||98.7|
|3||Biloban Toddler - Waterproof Pillow Protector||Biloban||98.3|
|4||Plush Deluxe Waterproof - Pillow Protectors & Pillowcases||Plush Deluxe||97.9|
|5||ComfiLife Soft - Tencel Pillow Protectors||ComfiLife||97.5|
|6||Everlasting Comfort 100% Waterproof - Pillow protectors||Everlasting Comfort||97.2|
|7||SureGuard Mattress Waterproof - Pillow Protectors||SureGuard Mattress||96.7|
|8||CALM NITE Extra Soft - Pillow Protector||CALM NITE||96.4|
|9||Coop Home Goods Queen - Waterproof Pillow Protector||Coop Home Goods||96.1|
|10||FeelAtHome Waterproof - Pillow Cover||FeelAtHome||95.6|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations for Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases
- Features of Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases
- Fabrics in Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases
- Reviews: Best Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases
- Niagara Sleep® Smooth Waterproof Pillow Protectors
- Four Seasons® Queen Anti-Dust Pillowcases
- Biloban® Toddler Waterproof Pillow Protector
- Plush Deluxe® Waterproof Pillow Protectors & Pillowcases
- ComfiLife® Soft Tencel Pillow Protectors
- Everlasting Comfort® 100% Waterproof Pillow protectors
- SureGuard Mattress® Waterproof Pillow Protectors
- CALM NITE® Extra Soft Pillow Protector
- Coop Home Goods® Queen Waterproof Pillow Protector
- FeelAtHome® Waterproof Pillow Cover
- Index Table: Top-Rated Waterproof Pillow Protectors and Pillowcases