Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
Get a better sleep with non-toxic naturally-derived linen fabric pillowcases. Choose from the best linen pillowcases with natural flax fiber for softness and comfort.
The linen fabric is free from any harmful chemicals so that you can sleep peacefully. We have compiled a list of products and some key considerations to help you pick the best.
Buying Considerations For Linen Pillowcases
Linen pillowcases are a nice natural upgrade to your bedroom. Here are some things to consider before ordering them.
- Fabric – You can choose from Belgian or French linen fabric, which is stone-washed for extra softness. There are several earthy colors available in linen.
- Closure – Pick from button, envelope, ties, or zippered closure as per your needs.
- Size – Choose a size that corresponds to your pillows for a snug fit to avoid any blank spaces.
- Maintenance – See that the pillowcases can be washed in the machine for easy cleaning.
Benefits Of Linen Pillowcases
Natural fabric is better for health, considering it is non-toxic. Here are some ways you can benefit from linen pillowcases.
- Sleep Better – The luxurious feeling of linen fabric will help you feel comfortable and sleep better.
- Healthy Skin – With the absorbent linen fabric, your skin will feel breathable and get healthier over time.
- Freshness – A cool breezy design of shams and embroidery on linen pillow cover will add a boost of freshness into your space.
- Natural – It’s good to know that harmful chemicals and dyes do not surround you while you sleep.
Features Of Linen Pillowcases
See that the linen fabric is durably sewn together. Here are some features that a good linen pillowcase must-have.
- Breathable – The fabric of the pillowcases should be absorbent and breathable for a good night’s sleep.
- Cooling – Linen Fabric is known to be cooling in nature, which makes it perfect for hot and humid days.
- Hypoallergenic – Being natural, the fabric is hypoallergenic and fit for people with dust allergies.
- Soft – The linen pillowcases should be soft and snuggly to touch and sleep on from the first use.
Reviews: Best Linen Pillowcases
We have listed some of the best linen pillowcases with their features for you to choose from.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The King Linens line pillowcases are made with a unique blend of Belgian linen with elegant designer embroidery at the borders.
- Moreover, the fabric is eco-friendly and safe for people with allergies to sleep on without a sense of worry.
- These are a perfect addition for summer nights with the fresh and breathable fabric to keep you comfortable.
- The color of the pillowcases is fade resistant with the fabric that softens with each wash.
- To wash the pillowcases, use a gentle detergent for machine wash and wash with similar colored clothes to prevent any dying.
- Get the Simple& Opulence pillowcases that are comfortable and breathable while being extremely absorbent.
- The fabric used is stone-washed for extra softness and comfort from the first use.
- Additionally, the fabric is lightly embroidered to make it look elegant, resting over your bed sheet.
- The flax fiber is safe to wash in the washing machine at a cold cycle and low tumble dry session.
- You will experience a luxurious sleep on these pillowcases with a soft and cooling texture.
- Consider the Baloo pillowcase, made from the purest French linen in the charcoal shade.
- You can choose from standard sizes to fit your pillow perfectly in the envelope design of the pillowcases.
- The pillowcases are machine washable and safe to dry without affecting the fabric.
- There are six neutral colors available to pick from to fit your decor perfectly.
- With natural and hypoallergenic fabric, the pillow covers are non-toxic.
- The AVEYAL pillowcases are 100% linen fabric which is soft and cool to touch to keep you comfortable in bed.
- Their fabric is lightweight and breathable, made of natural fabric, good for your skin.
- Moreover, the linen fabric is moisture absorbing and sweat, releasing to keep your skin healthy.
- You will see that with each consecutive wash, the pillow’s fabric is getting softer.
- This can be a perfect addition to your bedroom and a guest room to make it look fancy.
- Get this custom-made 3HLinen decorative yet functional pillowcase with its chic cottage design.
- The fabric is soft and has the strength to be durable for long-lasting use at your home.
- It has a bow-tie closure with a vintage appeal and playful shams around the pillowcase.
- You can choose from different sizes and order fifteen colors to go with your color theme.
- The pillowcase with similar colors in the washing machine was for maintenance in a gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry to avoid shrinking.
- This pillowcase is made from 100% French Linen that is soft and smooth to the touch.
- The linen fabric is woven from high-quality French flax and then stone-washed for a glossy feel and beautiful color.
- It is suitable all year round and is breathable to keep you toasty in the winter and cool in the summer.
- This linen Pillowcase is durable and safe for machine washing.
- This Pacific Linens pillowcase is made with 60% Cotton and 40% Polyester blend, with a 200 thread count for a soft finish.
- It is durable and long-lasting and does not fade quickly.
- This is a commercial-grade product designed for Hotels and Medical facilities.
- It includes 12 packs of pillowcases and is suitable for machine wash.
- This pillowcase is 100% Long-staple pure cotton with a Sateen weave.
- Its 500 thread count ensures durability and softness.
- This pillowcase is fade-resistant, eco-friendly, and free of harmful substances.
- It is OEKO-TEX 100 Certified and safe for usage.
- The Dapu is a pure stone-washed linen pillowcase.
- It is available in neutral colors.
- Very durable, and more sizes are available.
- The pillowcase is crisp and breathable.
- The Baloo Linen Pillowcase comes in a set of two.
- It consists of natural French linen.
- The linen is stonewashed and neutral in color.
- More colors are available.
Index Table: Top-Rated Best Linen Pillowcases
|1||King Linens Belgian - Embroidered Linen Pillowcase||King Linens||98.9|
|2||Simple&Opulence Flax - Elegant Linen Pillowcase||Simple&Opulence||98.5|
|3||Baloo Charcoal - French Linen Pillowcase||Baloo||98.3|
|4||AVEYAL Zippered - Lux Linen Pillowcase||AVEYAL||97.8|
|5||3HLinen Chic - Classic Linen Pillowcase||3HLinen||97.4|
|6||DAPU Woven - Pure Linen Pillowcase||DAPU||95.5|
|7||Pacific Linens Percale - Linen Pillowcase||Pacific Linens||96.7|
|8||Mayfair Linen Silky Soft - Silky Pillow Case Set||Mayfair Linen||95.9|
|9||Dapu Pure - Linen Pillowcase||Dapu||97.2|
|10||Baloo Natural - Linen Pillowcase||Baloo||97.3|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations For Linen Pillowcases
- Benefits Of Linen Pillowcases
- Features Of Linen Pillowcases
- Reviews: Best Linen Pillowcases
- King Linens® Belgian Embroidered Linen Pillowcase
- Simple&Opulence® Flax Elegant Linen Pillowcase
- Baloo ® Charcoal French Linen Pillowcase
- AVEYAL® Zippered Lux Linen Pillowcase
- 3HLinen® Chic Classic Linen Pillowcase
- DAPU® Woven Pure Linen Pillowcase
- Pacific Linens® Percale Linen Pillowcase
- Mayfair Linen® Silky Soft Silky Pillow Case Set
- Dapu® Pure Linen Pillowcase
- Baloo® Natural Linen Pillowcase
- Index Table: Top-Rated Best Linen Pillowcases