Standing, sitting, and sleeping are activities where we actively use our spines, and we often crane our necks, posturing ourselves in awkward cervical positions.
It is important to support the spine, posture, and neck to prevent future back discomfort and disorders or treat existing problems.
Table of Contents
- The Importance of Cervical Support for Your Spine
- The Role That Cervical Pillows Play in Remedying Neck And Back Pain
- Features of a Good Cervical Pillow
- Reviews: Best Cervical Pillow
- Cradle Me® Memory Foam Cervical Contour Pillow
- Therapeutica® Orthopedic cervical Pillow
- Ikstar® Therapeutic Design Contour Cervical Memory Foam Bed Pillow
- Dream® Memory Foam Cervical Pillow
- Bamboo® Cosy House Selection Memory Foam Cervical Support Pillow
- Nature’s Guest® Adjustable Cervical Pillow
- UTTU® Sandwich Adjustable Cervical Pillow
- BedSure® Bio-Zero Hydrophylic memory foam Pillow
- Index Table: Top Rated Cervical Pillows
The Importance of Cervical Support for Your Spine
The spinal column is a series of discs that interlock together.
When any of these goes out of alignment, especially when the cervix is out of alignment, it can cause a lot of pain and eventually lead to major back, neck, and shoulder pains and sleeping problems!
On top of this, not having a straight posture can cut off circulation and lead to problems with oxygen distribution in the body.
If you have problems breathing, it might be to do with your posture – sleeping with a good posture can help you breathe easily and sleep comfortably.
The cervix is very sensitive to how we posture, and there are many activities in which you can cause damage to your back and neck.
These include sleeping, reading, sitting at the television, traveling often, or sitting at a computer screen, craning our necks daily. Life becomes unbearable if we do not look after our necks and spines. So, it’s better to use some pain relieving reading pillows or neck support or cervical pillows to save yourself from cervical pain.
The Role That Cervical Pillows Play in Remedying Neck And Back Pain
- Cervical Pillows – Cervical pillows are an effective treatment for neck, hip, and back pain, often caused by a lack of spinal support or incorrect posture. The cervix or neck region of the spine comprises seven vertebrae, leaving much room for neck pain and back problems. Back and side sleepers especially put a lot of stress on this part of the neck when sleeping. Cervical pillows are ergonomically designed to ensure the neck and spine are kept straight, thus aiding in treating cervical conditions.
- Neck Pillows – Neck pillows benefit the following conditions, which require therapeutic neck, back, and spine support: herniated or slipped cervical discs, cervical degenerative disc disease, cervical spondylosis (which is also known as arthritis in the neck and cervical osteoporosis). Since cervical pillows keep your spine straight, they also help your blood flow properly, allowing any excess fluids that would otherwise be causing inflammation, swelling, and neck and shoulder pains to drain.
Features of a Good Cervical Pillow
- Neck Support – The best cervical pillows must support your neck, maintaining perfect posture while being 100% comfortable.
- Memory Foam – Memory foam is the highest quality material for orthopedic neck pillows. It responds to your heat signature and allows your neck and head to sink right in, contouring your shape. Memory foam holds your neck’s shape throughout the day or night, adjusting to any side you decide to lay on or keeping you perfectly upright in the car seat. Despite offering firm back and neck support, memory foam is also ridiculously comfortable and pampering.
- Cooling Memory Foam – The top end of memory foam selections comes with a cooling gel technology, which remains cool all through the night and is particularly useful for hot, uncomfortable swellings in the neck and shoulders. Memory foam is ‘Tempurpedic,’ evenly distributing heat and allowing it to escape gradually, so the pillow will never overheat (even without cooling gel technology).
Reviews: Best Cervical Pillow
A good Cervical Pillow will fully support your neck and ensure that you keep a good posture providing you with the best levels of comfort and improved health. Amongst many other great qualities and unique features, each Cervical mentioned above Pillows will ensure the right amount of Cervical support.
Below are listed some of the best available Cervical Pillows that are the latest in technology;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The Cradle Me Memory Foam Cervical Contour Pillow is shaped ergonomically like a butterfly to aid your posture in any sleeping position.
- Suitable for alleviating back pains and breathing properly if you are a side or back sleeper.
- This hypoallergenic memory foam pillow is a blessing if you suffer from allergies.
- The memory foam contours your body’s exact and unique shape, keeping it firmly supported and stress-free.
- It comes with a soft padded cover and will last a long time.
- One size fits all!
An orthopedic design cervical pillow with a firm loft.
- Available in adult and children’s size options.
- Firm and supportive design.
- Orthopedic comfort and pain relief.
- Filled with non-toxic molded foam.
The Ikstar Therapeutic Design Contour Memory Foam Bed Pillow is big enough to allow side and back sleepers the freedom of movement they enjoy.
- Memory foam sinks in to hold your unique shape and accommodates you while you sleep while keeping your posture right!
- Feel like a new being after experiencing a night of pain relief and deep sleep with this pillow supporting your neck.
- Ideal for those that love to raise their arms above their heads on either side of the pillow – it never loses circulation.
- Treat neck, back, and shoulder pain and improve blood circulation.
- Could you remove the cover and wash it in the washing machine?
The Dream memory foam cervical pillow offers orthopedic comfort and pain relief.
- It comes in a standard and flexible option.
- Filled with premium soft memory foam.
- It offers exceptional neck support and orthopedic comfort.
- Covered with a hypoallergenic polyester and bamboo cover.
The Cosy House Selection Memory Foam Cervical Support Pillow from Bamboo is designed to give you the best support and comfort.
- supportive memory foam fill.
- Made from bamboo fibers and is a bit more eco-friendly.
- Also available in king, queen, or kid-size cervical pillows for sleeping.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and killing off germs, being perfect for sensitive travelers.
- This Pillow will not overheat during your sleep.
A contoured and orthopedic cervical pillow for optimal support and pain relief.
- Ideal for back and side sleepers.
- Contoured orthopedic design for better support and pain relief.
- Breathable and cooling cover that is removable and washable.
- Premium quality hypoallergenic materials.
An adjustable and contoured cervical pillow filed with premium CertiPUR-US memory foam.
- Filled with premium CertiPUR-US rated memory foam that will not become hard in colder climates.
- Contoured design for optimal support.
- The cover is highly breathable and machine washable.
- Offers orthopedic support for side, back, and stomach sleepers with an adjustable loft.
A contoured comfort memory foam cervical pillow made for back and side sleepers.
- The perfect pillow for back and side sleepers.
- Ideal layers of firmness.
- Hydrophilic memory foam design that is non-toxic and breathable.
- The Memory foam will not harden when it becomes colder at night.
Index Table: Top Rated Cervical Pillows
|1||Cradle Me Memory Foam - Cervical Contour Pillow||Cradle Me||97.4|
|2||Therapeutica Orthopedic - cervical Pillow||Therapeutica||98|
|3||Ikstar Therapeutic Design - Contour Cervical Memory Foam Bed Pillow||Ikstar||98.3|
|4||Dream Memory Foam - Cervical Pillow||Dream||97|
|5||Bamboo Cosy House Selection - Memory Foam Cervical Support Pillow||Bamboo||95|
|6||Nature’s Guest Adjustable - Cervical Pillow||Nature’s Guest||97|
|7||UTTU Sandwich - Adjustable Cervical Pillow||UTTU||97|
|8||BedSure Bio-Zero - Hydrophylic memory foam Pillow||BedSure||97|