Today, many suffer from back strain signs and seek robust body and back pain relief to end their suffering.
Wedge pillows are excellent solutions, aiding back pain remedies and helping to alleviate pain symptoms in many areas of the body.
Causes of Back-Related Body Pains
Our bodies do not function in separate units but rather as a whole system.
If your spine is out of alignment, it can cause back pain. After a long time of back pain, other body areas start to accommodate, forming differently and resulting in severe illnesses.
These other areas can include all knee, ankle, hip, and elbow joints: your neck, upper and lower back, and even feet.
This is because bad posture often blocks off circulation, which causes fluids to swell inside the joints and results in joint pain.
Eventually, this swelling and suffering lead to even more problematic conditions, such as Edema or back problems like scoliosis, multiple sclerosis, or herniated discs.
Another cause of these body pains can be an infection or virus, causing fluids to swell in affected areas (normally around your glands).
Seek help from a doctor for treatment of this kind of swelling-induced pain.
The Pain Relief Benefits of Using Wedge Pillows
Wedge pillows refer to a shaped pillow, as the name would imply.
Wedge pillows provide your back, neck, or knees with support and allow excess fluids to drain easily, ensuring you can sleep or lay down without enduring pain.
Wedge pillows can induce a deep and restful night’s sleep, as they promote healthy posture when used as sleeping pillows.
They let you sleep on an incline, where fluids drain more easily from the lungs, and the air is easier able to circulate, reducing coughing, snoring, or labored breathing during the night.
Wedge pillows reduce symptoms of acid reflux!
Wedge pillows used under the knees can provide maximum support if you suffer from swelling in the legs.
They elevate your feet, allowing the fluids to drain away towards your hips.
You can also use wedge pillows for sitting with support and promoting good posture at desks, in bed, or watching TV.
Features & Benefits of a Good Wedge Pillow
When you are looking for the best wedge pillow to fulfill your needs, you need to identify the area of complaint:
The angle of inclination is another factor to consider and will rely upon the state of your lungs.
If you suffer from lower or upper back pain, you need a steeper wedge pillow to extend down to the problem area to sleep on.
If you only have neck pain, you will want to buy a smaller pillow for just your neck and shoulders.
Wedge pillows are the most beneficial for addressing problems and providing pain relief in the legs under the knee.
The best material for a wedge pillow is hypoallergenic memory foam.
Memory foam is durable and takes on the contours of your body shape for the most comfortable experience; it keeps your spine straight and is ideal for sensitive candidates who suffer from allergies.
Also, check out these awesome pressure relief cushions that can work best when combined with wedge cushions.
Reviews: The Best Wedge Pillows
Here’s our list of the best wedge pillows worth paying attention to;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- This Wedge pillow is suitable for lying down to watch TV, read, or sleep comfortably without pain.
- Its gradual slope helps to alleviate the symptoms of respiratory problems.
- It can help relieve acid reflux problems, snoring, allergies, bad circulation, back and neck pain.
- Alternatively, use this as a knee pillow to ease circulation and swelling in the knees and ankles.
- This bed wedge pillow is made from foam and knit fabric and promotes comfortable neck and spine support. These materials are also durable and will last for years.
- This wedge pillow’s incline will help you digest if you have a problem after a large meal.
- Bed Wedge is an excellent choice for pregnant mothers or individuals with chronic back problems who wish to comfortably sit in bed, read, sleep or watch TV.
- The near 45-degree incline is very useful for alleviating symptoms of acid reflux and promoting good sleep.
- Made from memory foam, it cups the contours of your body, presenting the ultimate comfort with unmatched spinal support. It keeps your posture perfect when utilized.
- This product is 100% endorsed by doctors worldwide for back problems, body aches, and pains.
- Also ideal for draining fluids from the knees and ankles when used under the knees for elevation.
- A thin one-inch layer of memory foam sits on top of a firmer foam base, making this product is the most suitable for people who require an extra degree of back support.
- Sleeping on these elevated-angle pillows will help prevent acid reflux, nausea, coughing, asthma, and respiratory symptoms while lying down.
- Ideal for pregnant women to rest on during the last months of labor.
- The cover is machine washable and a pleasure to keep clean regardless of white.
- Keep your spinal column straight while watching TV, sleeping in bed, or reading a good book while lying down.
- As recommended before for the best knee pillow options, this pillow also makes a great wedge pillow.
- The poly-cotton cover makes this pillow hassle-free to clean with a damp cloth.
- The elevation angle will provide the best support for letting fluids move away from swelling areas in the ankles or knees.
- Promotes healthy sleep and provides your knees and back with the correct spinal support.
- It supports your spine it promotes deeper breathing and better blood flow.
- Suitable for edema, lower and upper back conditions such as a herniated disc, and all-around body pain.
- This pillow has more uses than merely sleeping better or watching TV in people who suffer from back pains.
- The Liberator Jaz Sex Positioning Pillow has a more acute angle combined with the right amount of firmness, designed to be specialized to help people with achieving pain-free sex positions.
- The cover is made from suede and can be cleaned using a washing machine with ease.
- The pillow has a moisture-resistant liner on the inside, protecting the foam from use over time and adding to the product’s life span.
- Choose your favorite color out of a large variety of them and enjoy comfortable and painless sex with your partner.
- This is a larger pillow and can reach all areas of your back on an incline, aiding good sleep in people with neck, lower and upper back pain.
- Made from eco-friendly materials and top-quality memory foam, this is perfect for individuals who are sensitive to allergies.
- The memory foam forms just a layer under you, providing comfort, while another layer of denser foam gives you the support you need underneath that.
- The gentler incline angle makes it useful for people who suffer from acid reflux and insomnia from back and body pain.
- The cover is easily maintainable; just clean inside a washing machine after unzipping off the pillow.
This uniquely designed wedge pillow is perfect for any sleep position and features a handy arm resting pocket.
- The slight incline provides better support for your spine and neck and aiding with issues such as acid reflux and breathing problems.
- The unique arm pocket prevents you from sliding down and creates a comfortable arm resting space.
- This Wedge Pilwo is clinically tested to provide the best neck, back, knee, and shoulder support.
The FitPlus Premium Bed Wedge is designed for sitting up or sleeping on.
- It is filled with high-density quality memory foam that molds to the contours of your neck and shoulders.
- Multipurpose ergonomic design for sleeping or sitting up.
- The cover is removable and washable.
From Relax Home Life, we have the Bed Wedge Pillow with memory foam and a handy bamboo cover.
- Filled with premium memory foam that contours to the shape of your body.
- Covered in a hypoallergenic and moisture-wicking Bamboo Cover.
- A leading design supports your body fully in a sleeping or seated position.
- Ideal for snoring and Gerd.
- With its 30-Degree angle, this Wedge pillow is designed to elevate the head to provide relief from Acid Reflux, ease respiratory problems, minimize snoring, and reduce Neck, Shoulder, and Back Pain.
- It can also be used as a lower-body foot and leg support to relieve pressure points and ease back or knee pain, Varicose Veins, Phlebitis, and Restless Leg Syndrome.
- It is made using high-density memory foam that is firm enough to maintain its shape and soft enough to comfort the body’s contours and provide optimum support.
- The wedge pillow comes enclosed in a zippered, easily removable, and machine washable Poly-Cotton cover.
Summary Table: Top Rated Wedge Pillows
Table of Contents
- Causes of Back-Related Body Pains
- The Pain Relief Benefits of Using Wedge Pillows
- Features & Benefits of a Good Wedge Pillow
- Reviews: The Best Wedge Pillows
- Brentwood Home® Zuma Therapeutic Foam Bed Wedge Pillow
- Abco® Bed Wedge Versatile Incline Memory Foam Pillow
- InteVision® Elevation Wedge Foam Wedge Bed Pillow
- Hermell Products, Inc.® Elevating Leg Rest Wedge Pillow
- Naruekrit® Liberator Jaz Sex Positioning Wedge Pillow
- MedSlant® Theraputic Wedge Memory Foam Overlay Wedge Pillow
- MedCline® Advanced Positioning Wedge Side Sleeping Orthopedic Wedge Pillow
- FitPlus® Bed Wedge Memory Foam Wedge Pillow
- Relax Home Life® Bed Wedge Foam Top Wedge Pillow
- HealthSmart® DMI Supportive Wedge Pillow
- Summary Table: Top Rated Wedge Pillows