Having issues with one’s back, resulting in sleepless nights and discomfort, are not as uncommon as people would like to think.
If you are frequently plagued by backaches, pains, neck discomfort, swelling, or injuries, you will probably benefit from purchasing the right therapeutic pillows for your needs.
The Importance of Good Posture For Your Everyday Health
We never realize how much we use our spines until we damage them. Good posture is essential to maintaining perfect health, uplifting our moods, and sleeping properly at night. Our spine is a fragile system of interlocking discs, and when the spine is in the correct alignment, it has no pressure on it and can effortlessly support us while we stand, sit, walk and lay down.
However, when the spine is out of alignment, there is a lot of pressure. Muscles begin to accommodate around the spine in strange configurations and usually block off blood flow to the brain or hips, resulting in migraines, neck pain, backaches, and discomforts in the hips.
Furthermore, prolonged bad posture can lead to permanent spine disfiguration disorders and severe back conditions, such as scoliosis and/or arthritis in the spine! Investing in having the correct posture is vital to living a happy, healthy life.
Therapeutic Pillows Can Be Like a Massage
For those already suffering from the effects of bad posture and backaches, a therapy pillow can be a very viable solution to alleviate these painful symptoms!
here are how they can benefit you;
- Proper Spinal Alignment – A therapeutic sleeping pillow will ensure that your spine is kept perfectly straight the entire time you sleep, which leaves you waking up fully regenerated and can immediately reduce inflammation or swelling in the back muscles as you have just received a back massage.
- Accomodates all Sleeping Positions – A therapy pillow will accommodate side sleepers and back sleepers or a stomach sleeper pillow, depending on your needs.
- Relieves Back Pain – Therapeutic pillows can also keep your back free from pain while sitting in your office chair or traveling around for your job. Make sure your spinal column is free from pressure or stress to ensure you are as well!
You might also love exploring our list of top pillows for Fibromyalgia.
Features of a Superior Therapy Pillow
There are a few pillow qualities you can look for that set superior therapy pillows apart from the rest.
- Fill – If the pillow is made from memory foam, which conforms to your precise shape, and/or if it has cooling gel technology embedded inside it, which keeps it cool all night long, the pillow is on its way to being of superior quality.
- Ergonomic Design – If the pillow uses an ergonomic design, it means it was extra specially designed to give your spine, neck, and back the best possible support.
- Design – There is a particular design shape known for therapeutic pillows as a “butterfly” pillow shape, which refers to a pillow design where the pillow’s two ends are extra thick for side sleepers, and the middle of the pillow has a dip for your head when you sleep on your back. This pillow is designed to support your spine, even when changing your sleeping position. Variations on this design will be used in the best therapy pillows.
Therapy pillows are a major need for many senior citizens due to their advancing age. So you might also want to go through our list of the best positioning pillows for the elderly.
Reviews: Best Therapeutic Pillows
We have researched and reviewed some of the best available Therapeutic Pillows for your convenience;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The Arc4Life pillow has a specialized shape and design for optimal therapeutic pain relief and comfort.
- Features a Traction V side for neck and shoulder support and aside for sleeping on your back.
- Ensures a proper posture and perfect spine alignment.
- The best pillow for sleeping on in Traction.
- It also helps to relieve pain and headaches as well as cure insomnia.
The Therapeutica medical-grade sleeping pillow is shaped orthopedically from foam to support your back entirely.
- The pillow’s shape will support back and side sleepers comfortably with the proper cervical and back support.
- The dip in the middle is perfect for back sleepers and provides the head’s right angle to rest, improving circulation.
- The pillow’s sides work well for side sleepers who do not wish to cut off circulation in their shoulders or don’t want to deal with shoulder pain.
- Hypoallergenic and will last you a lifetime.
The Sleep Innovations Memory Foam Contoured Therapy Pillow is the perfect posture pedic pillow for neck and back pain relief; this pillow helps align your spine’s posture correctly.
- The cover of this pillow is made from 100% cotton.
- The Sleep Innovations Corrective pillow allows your neck and shoulder muscles to relax completely, reducing neck, shoulder, and back pain.
- This pillow also promotes the proper alignment of your spine.
- The SureTemp memory foam in the Sleep Innovations pillow retains its shape for continued support.
- There is a five-year manufacturer warranty on this pillow.
- Available in Standard and Queen size.
Watch TV, read in bed or sleep like royalty on the Brentwood Home Pfeiffer Therapeutic Gel Foam Wedge Pillow.
- Covered in a knight fabric, this therapeutic wedge pillow is made in the USA.
- A 1-inch layer of memory foam provides the ultimate comfortable contouring experience, supporting your neck and back.
- The rest of this sleeping pillow is on a stiffer foam incline, allowing fluids to drain and prevent snoring, asthma, respiratory problems, and backaches or pains.
- Ideal for side and back sleepers with an extra neck pillow for cervical support.
- Suitable to aid pregnant women to support their bellies by wedging under the side.
The Aircomfy Daydreamer Inflatable Travel Neck Pillow supports your neck at all times, standing, traveling, sitting, or relaxing.
- Help remedy aches and pains with sophisticated self-inflatable technology – push a button.
- Fully adjustable inflation options, also button operated, conveniently select the setting you like best.
- Very comfortable and covered in a luxuriously soft micro-velvet material.
- This therapeutic pillow is extremely lightweight and can be compressed and put into its travel bag (included).
- Breath better when your neck is in alignment and prevents migraines and headaches!
The Bedsure Memory Foam Contoured Pillow has a therapeutic design for proper spine alignment and is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- Ergonomically engineered to support your head, neck, and shoulders, eliminating aches and pains and improving spinal alignment.
- The pillow is ideal for side and back sleepers because of its therapeutic design.
- It is manufactured from the finest polyurethane memory foam with optimized firmness and shape-retaining properties.
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant with anti-bacterial properties to prevent allergies.
- Available with a five-year warranty.
The most comfortable and therapeutic pillow that you will find provides optimal neck and shoulder support.
- A flexible and firm support memory foam pillow provides optimal therapeutic support and comfort.
- Excellent spinal support and alignment.
- Covered in a hypoallergenic Bamboo cover.
- A Biomechanical design contours to your body’s shape with cooling technology.
The Iso-Cool from Sleep Better is a firm and supportive memory foam pillow that offers exceptional Therapeutic comfort and cooling relief.
- Firm support for your neck and shoulders.
- Filled with premium Memory foam.
- A cooling Gel Infusion that disperses body heat easily and keeps you cool at night.
- It comes with a washable 100% cotton cover that is breathable and hypoallergenic.
- The Maxlife cervical pillow provides support and therapeutic relief from neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches, and snoring.
- Also, this is a state-of-the-art orthopedic neck pillow. Its high-quality material keeps you cool and comfortable throughout the night, helping you feel rejuvenated.
- Besides, its ergonomic design perfectly aligns the head, neck, and spine. It is the ideal pillow for relieving back pain.
- The contoured memory foam is a premium-quality slow rebound foam that absorbs the impact force and disperses pressure.
- This ergonomic pillow is designed to follow the natural curve of your body for conforming, therapeutic support, making it ideal for back pain.
- Moreover, it is expertly engineered to relieve pressure and provide superior support throughout the night.
- Besides, this adaptive Tempur material never loses its shape, offering superior support and alignment for years.
- And the cover is 100% polyester knit, hypoallergenic, and can be removed and washed.
Index Table: Top Rated Therapeutic Pillows
|1||Arc4Life Cervical Neck - Traction Pillow for Sleeping||Arc4Life||97|
|2||Therapeutica Orthopedic - Non Toxic Foam Therapeutic Pillow||Therapeutica||97.1|
|3||Sleep Innovations Memory Foam - Therapeutic Pillows for Neck||Sleep Innovations||95|
|4||Brentwood Home Zuma - Therapeutic Gel Foam Wedge Pillow||Brentwood Home||96|
|5||Aircomfy Daydreamer - Inflatable Travel Neck Pillow||Aircomfy||94|
|6||Bedsure Therapeutic Design - Memory Foam Contour Pillow||Bedsure||96|
|7||UTTU Posturepedic - Therapeutic Bamboo Cover Pillow||UTTU||98|
|8||Sleep Better Iso-Cool - Cooling Memory Foam Pillow||Sleep Better||97|
|9||Maxlife Orthopedic - Therapeutic Pillows for Neck||Maxlife||98|
|10||Tempur-Pedic Firm - Therapeutic Pillow for Back Pain||Tempur-Pedic||97|
Table of Contents
- The Importance of Good Posture For Your Everyday Health
- Therapeutic Pillows Can Be Like a Massage
- Features of a Superior Therapy Pillow
- Reviews: Best Therapeutic Pillows
- Arc4Life® Cervical Neck Traction Pillow for Sleeping
- Therapeutica® Orthopedic Non Toxic Foam Therapeutic Pillow
- Sleep Innovations® Memory Foam Therapeutic Pillows for Neck
- Brentwood Home® Zuma Therapeutic Gel Foam Wedge Pillow
- Aircomfy® Daydreamer Inflatable Travel Neck Pillow
- Bedsure® Therapeutic Design Memory Foam Contour Pillow
- UTTU® Posturepedic Therapeutic Bamboo Cover Pillow
- Sleep Better® Iso-Cool Cooling Memory Foam Pillow
- Maxlife® Orthopedic Therapeutic Pillows for Neck
- Tempur-Pedic® Firm Therapeutic Pillow for Back Pain
- Index Table: Top Rated Therapeutic Pillows