Back pain can make it impossible to do everyday activities properly.
There are multiple treatments and remedies to relieve back pain, one of which is a special leg pillow designed to provide pain relief.
Scroll down to find out more about back pain and the best options for leg pillows for relieving back pain.
Causes Behind Back Pain
- Strain – Muscle or Ligament strain is the leading cause behind back pain. Repeated activities that put a strain on the back, or sudden movements can cause strain on spinal ligaments and back muscles.
- Disc Problems – Disks are cushions betweent the spine. The soft material can sometimes bulge or rupture, consequently putting pressure on a nerve. This sometimes results in back pain.
- Arthritis/Osteoporosis – Bone conditions such as Arthritis or Osteoporosis make the spine weak and brittle. This can put the back and spine at risk of pain.
- Skeletal Irregularities – Spinal Irregularities such as Scoliosis can lead to sever back pain.
Remedies and Treatments for Back Pain Relief
- Maintain Good Posture – Poor posture puts your spine at risk for back pain. Most people spend years with poor posture, and the strain keeps building up and may come out after an injury, a difficult workout, or any other reason.
- Proper Bedding and Pillows – Using the proper bedding and pillows can provide a night of comfort and restful sleep to people suffering from long-term back pain. There are special pillows designed specifically to relieve back pain.
- Gentle Yoga – Practice yoga to gently stretch your muscles and joints. It also improves blood circulation and increases the distribution of nutrients in the body.
Types of Back Pain Pillows
- Lumber Pillows – Lumbar pillows are designed to specifically target lower back pain. It can be put anywhere you sit, be it the bed, couch, or even a car seat.
- Cooling Gel Pillows – Cooling Gel pillows offer the added benefit of providing a cooling sensation to the muscles and tissues.
- Knee Pillows – Special pillows designed to be put under and between the knees are available in the market. They provide relief from back and leg pain as well.
Reviews: Best Leg Pillows for Back Pain
The below list consist of the best leg pillows to provide relief from back pain.
- This pillow is designed to put under or between the knees comfortably.
- It provides maximum comfort and support and relieves back pain causes by Sciatica or any other reason as well as diminishes pressure on the lower back and hip.
- LUNA pillow is specially designed for Orthopedic patients using CertiPUR-US Certified Memory Foam.
- This pillow is completely natural and does not have any Ozone-depleting elements, PBDEs, TCEP flame retardants, TDCPP, or any heavy metals like mercury or lead. It is also free of harsh chemicals such as Formaldehyde and Phthalates.
- This high-grade and quality pillow is ergonomic and provides ultimate comfort by providing liquid-like quality that molds according to the body and improves circulation.
- The leg pillow comes with a breathable and washable silky fabric.
- The ergonomically designed pillow is made to snugly fit under and between the legs for ultimate comfort.
- It provides ideal alignment for hips, knees, and back and delivers instant relief.
- It is designed for relieving Sciatica pain, leg, hip, joint, and back pain.
- Putting this pillow around the knee can result in improved blood circulation and relieves pain.
- The leg strap attached to this pillow keeps it perfectly fit between the legs and does not move while you are sleeping.
- This product comes with a sleep mask and earplugs for a night of complete rest and peace.
- The memory foam pillow is filled with cooling gel and designed to provide support and alignment to spine and leg muscles as well as improves blood circulation.
- The soft pillow comes in the perfect shape to fit under and between your knees, calves, hips, and even the arm.
- The orthopedic pillow maintains the natural shape of the spine and prevents any extra pressure from forming.
- The unique cooling gel in this pillow reduces inflammation and provides a cooling sensation.
- Abco Tech pillows are made from high-quality materials and are gentle, dust-proof, hypoallergenic and breathable. The outer covers are washable for durability.
- The unique design of this pillow makes if the favorite recommendation of Doctors, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, and Sports Trainers.
- It is made using 100% premium quality Visco-elastic memory foam for excellent comfort and supports multiple areas of the body such as back, knees, hips, legs, and even ankles.
- This lumber pillow ensures spine and hip alignment to make sure no pressure is put on the spine as well as relieves lower back pain, Sciatica relief, Scoliosis, and Sciatic nerve pains.
- This pillow can even be used for car seats apart from used on the bed under/between the knees, legs, ankles, and back.
- BeautifulLife is ideal for long term use, hypoallergenic, and comes with a breathable organic cotton cover.
- This patented Angle Memory foam wedge pillow is clinically proven to relieve discomfort and pain of the lower back.
- It eases aching muscles and improves blood circulation and provides support to the structural integrity of the spine.
- It reduces pressure on muscles and discs in the back by decompression.
- The pillow uses an exclusive Be Cool technology, which absorbs and releases energy for optimum temperature.
- It can be used as a leg or wedge pillow to provide support to the lower back and elevates the legs.
- This product is made in the USA and designed to be environmentally safe, Certi-Pur Certified, hypoallergenic, and medical quality.
This multi-functional pillow can be used under the knees, legs, feet, or to elevate the leg booster to provide comfort and support where ever you need it.
It is made with 100% premium quality high-density memory foam to provide long-lasting comfort.
ComfiLife pillow comes with a soft breathable and easy-to-wash cover.
- A versatile Half Moon Bolster Pillow design ideal as a leg pillow for back pain.
- This Pillow can be placed underneath the legs, between the knees, or it can be used as a lumbar support pillow, which all helps to treat and prevent back pain.
- Filled with premium Memory foam and comes with a durable and breathable cover.
- The perfect versatile size for all sleeping positions.
- A knee Pillow for optimal elevation and support for side sleepers to reduce back pain.
- It is filled with premium Memory Foam and Cooling Gel for cooling comfort and support.
- It comes with an absorbent and breathable natural Bamboo Cover.
- A leg Elevation Pillow for back pain.
- It comes in a 6 inch, 8 inches, or 10-inch thickness that you can choose from.
- Filled with high-density durable foam.
- breathable design and comes with a removable cover.
Index Table: Top-Rated Leg Pillows for Back Pain
|1||LUNA Orthopedic - Leg Pillow for Back, Leg Pain||LUNA||98.9|
|2||NATUMAX Knee Pillow - Relief from Back Pain||NATUMAX||97.6|
|3||Abco Tech Memory Foam Pillow - Leg Pillow Wedge for Pain Relief||Abco Tech||96.8|
|4||BeautifulLife Half Moon - Back Pain Relief Pillow||BeautifulLife||95.4|
|5||Back Support Systems The Angle - Back Support Leg Pillow||Back Support Systems||94.6|
|6||ComfiLife Lumbar Support - Triangle Wedge Bolster Back Pillow||ComfiLife||93.9|
|7||Five Stars United Half Moon - Bolster Pillow for Back Pain||Five Stars United||97|
|8||OceanGel Cooling - Knee Pillow for Back Pain||OceanGel||98|
|9||DMI Ortho - Leg Pillow for Back Pain||DMI||98|
Table of Contents
- Causes Behind Back Pain
- Remedies and Treatments for Back Pain Relief
- Types of Back Pain Pillows
- Reviews: Best Leg Pillows for Back Pain
- LUNA® Orthopedic Leg Pillow for Back, Leg Pain
- NATUMAX® Knee Pillow Relief from Back Pain
- Abco Tech® Memory Foam Pillow Leg Pillow Wedge for Pain Relief
- BeautifulLife® Half Moon Back Pain Relief Pillow
- Back Support Systems® The Angle Back Support Leg Pillow
- ComfiLife® Lumbar Support Triangle Wedge Bolster Back Pillow
- Five Stars United® Half Moon Bolster Pillow for Back Pain
- OceanGel® Cooling Knee Pillow for Back Pain
- DMI® Ortho Leg Pillow for Back Pain
- Index Table: Top-Rated Leg Pillows for Back Pain