Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
The leg pillow for back pain is a great way to relieve pressure on your lower back and spine. If you have been experiencing pain in the morning, this could be a good solution. There are many different styles of pillows out there, so it may take some time to find one that suits your needs best.
Luckily, we have compiled a list of the best products for you to try. Scroll down to find out more about back pain and the best options for leg pillows for relieving back pain.
Some Reasons for Back Pain
- Strain – Muscle or Ligament strain is the leading cause behind back pain. Repeated activities that put a strain on the back or sudden movements can cause strain on spinal ligaments and back muscles.
- Disc Problems – Disks are cushions between the spine. The soft material can sometimes bulge or rupture, consequently putting pressure on a nerve. This sometimes results in back pain.
- Arthritis/Osteoporosis – Bone conditions such as Arthritis or Osteoporosis make the spine weak and brittle. This can put the back and spine at risk of pain.
- Skeletal Irregularities – Spinal Irregularities such as Scoliosis can lead to severe back pain.
Remedies and Treatments for Back Pain
- Maintain Good Posture – Poor posture puts your spine at risk for back pain. Most people spend years with poor posture, and the strain keeps building up and may come out after an injury, a difficult workout, or any other reason.
- Proper Bedding and Pillows – Using the proper bedding and pillows can provide a night of comfort and restful sleep to people suffering from long-term back pain. There are special pillows designed specifically to relieve back pain.
- Gentle Yoga – Practice yoga to gently stretch your muscles and joints. It also improves blood circulation and increases the distribution of nutrients in the body.
Types of Leg Pillow for Back Pain
- Lumber Pillows – Lumbar pillows are designed to specifically target lower back pain. You can put it anywhere you sit, be it the bed, couch, or even a car seat.
- Cooling Gel Pillows – Cooling Gel pillows offer the added benefit of providing a cooling sensation to the muscles and tissues.
- Knee Pillows – Special pillows designed to be put under and between the knees are available in the market. They provide relief from back and leg pain as well.
Reviews: Best Leg Pillow for Back Pain
The list below consists of the best leg pillows to relieve back pain.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- This patented Angle Memory foam wedge pillow is clinically proven to relieve discomfort and pain in the lower back.
- It eases aching muscles, improves blood circulation, and supports the spine’s structural integrity.
- It reduces pressure on muscles and discs in the back by decompression.
- The pillow uses an exclusive Be Cool technology, absorbing and releasing energy for optimum temperature.
- It can be used as a leg or wedge pillow to support the lower back and elevate the legs.
- This product is made in the USA and designed to be environmentally safe, Certi-Pur Certified, hypoallergenic, and medical.
- The ergonomically designed pillow is made to fit under and between the legs for ultimate comfort snugly.
- It provides ideal alignment for hips, knees, and back and delivers instant relief.
- It is designed for relieving Sciatica pain, leg, hip, joint, and back pain.
- Putting this pillow around the knee can improve blood circulation and relieve pain.
- The leg strap attached to this pillow keeps it perfectly fit between the legs and does not move while sleeping.
- This product comes with a sleep mask and earplugs for a night of complete rest and peace.
- The memory foam pillow is filled with cooling gel and designed to support and align the spine and leg muscles and improve blood circulation.
- The soft pillow comes in the perfect shape to fit under and between your knees, calves, hips, and even the arm.
- The orthopedic pillow maintains the spine’s natural shape and prevents extra pressure from forming.
- The unique cooling gel in this pillow reduces inflammation and provides a cooling sensation.
- Abco Tech pillows are made from high-quality materials and are gentle, dust-proof, hypoallergenic, and breathable. The outer covers are washable for durability.
- This pillow’s unique design makes it the favorite recommendation of Doctors, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, and Sports Trainers.
- It is made using 100% premium quality Visco-elastic memory foam for excellent comfort and supports multiple body areas such as the back, knees, hips, legs, and even ankles.
- This lumber pillow ensures spine and hip alignment to ensure no pressure is put on the spine and relieve lower back pain, Sciatica relief, Scoliosis, and Sciatic nerve pains.
- You can even use this pillow for car seats apart from the bed under/between the knees, legs, ankles, and back.
- A beautiful life is ideal for long-term use, hypoallergenic, and comes with a breathable organic cotton cover.
- This pillow is designed to be put under or between the knees comfortably.
- It provides maximum comfort support, relieves back pain caused by Sciatica or any other reason, and diminishes pressure on the lower back and hip.
- LUNA pillow is specially designed for Orthopedic patients using CertiPUR-US Certified Memory Foam.
- This pillow is completely natural and does not have any Ozone-depleting elements, PBDEs, TCEP flame retardants, TDCPP, or heavy metals like mercury or lead. It is also free of harsh chemicals such as Formaldehyde and Phthalates.
- This high-quality pillow is ergonomic and provides ultimate comfort by providing liquid-like quality that molds according to the body and improves circulation.
- The leg pillow comes with a breathable and washable silky fabric.
This bed wedge pillow effectively supports the lower back and provides optimal spinal alignment.
This multi-functional pillow can be used under the knees, legs, feet or to elevate the leg booster to provide comfort and support where ever you need it.
It is made with 100% premium quality high-density memory foam to provide long-lasting comfort.
ComfiLife pillow comes with a soft, breathable, and easy-to-wash cover.
- A versatile Half Moon Bolster Pillow design ideal as a leg pillow for back pain.
- This pillow can be placed underneath the legs, between the knees, or used as a lumbar support pillow, which all help treat and prevent back pain.
- Filled with premium Memory foam and comes with a durable and breathable cover.
- The perfect versatile size for all sleeping positions.
- The 45-degree inclination of this wedge pillow helps increase blood circulation and ease your discomfort.
- It also has the right bounce to ensure that your skin is treated very gently pressure.
- Since it is extra wide, you can simultaneously use it for both legs.
- The cover is removable, washable, and comfortable, so it will be easy to maintain hygiene.
- Provides support to the knee, foot, back, and leg.
- A leg elevation pillow for lower back pain.
- It comes in a 6 inch, 8 inches, or 10-inch thickness that you can choose from.
- Filled with high-density durable foam.
- Breathable design and comes with a removable cover.
- The Contour Legacy Pillow provides cushioning between the legs to relieve pain and align the back and spine.
- It relieves pressure points triggered by bad posture and the discomfort that follows.
- The memory foam pillow absorbs body heat and has air holes for ventilation, airflow, and unique temperature regulating technology.
- Its ergonomic design conforms to the shape of the legs and knees to deliver maximum support and comfort.
- This premium leg and knee support pillow is designed to help you sleep comfortably by easing pain and discomfort.
- It is made from 100% high-quality memory foam to provide comfort and support simultaneously.
- It provides the ideal way to align your spine, hips, knees and keeps you straight throughout the night.
- The pillow is hypoallergenic, breathable, skin-safe, with a machine washable cover.
- This innovative leg support pillow is designed to improve blood circulation, relieve back, hip, and knee pain, and reduce discomfort caused by swollen feet.
- It keeps the legs elevated with its high-quality, layered memory foam that is soft and firm at the same time.
- The pillow measures 24 x 21 x 8 inches in size and is high-density to absorb pressure and retain its shape.
- It comes enclosed in a breathable plush cover, easy to remove, and machine washable.
- This leg pillow is made with high-quality, 100% memory foam for support and comfort throughout.
- Its ergonomic design fits the body’s curvature for customized support and helps relieve back and hip pain and improve spinal alignment and blood pressure.
- The cover is made with ultra-comfortable, woven Velvet cloth for a soft finish.
- It is skin-friendly and machine washable.
Index Table: Top-Rated Leg Pillow for Back Pain
Table of Contents
- Some Reasons for Back Pain
- Remedies and Treatments for Back Pain
- Types of Leg Pillow for Back Pain
- Reviews: Best Leg Pillow for Back Pain
- Back Support Systems® The Angle Back Support Leg Pillow
- NATUMAX® Side Sleepers Leg Pillow for Back Pain
- Abco Tech® Memory Foam Leg Pillow Wedge for Pain Relief
- BeautifulLife® Half Moon Leg Pillow for Lower Back Pain
- LUNA® Orthopedic Best Leg Pillow for Lower Back Pain
- ComfiLife® Lumbar Support Triangle Wedge Bolster Back Pillow
- Five Stars United® Half Moon Bolster Pillow for Back Pain
- Zen Bamboo® Wedge Leg Elevation Pillow
- DMI® Ortho Leg Pillow for Back Pain
- Contour® Legacy Leg & Knee Support Pillow
- MODVEL® Orthopedic Leg Pillow for Back Pain
- AllSett Health® Wedge Leg Elevation Pillow
- ESSORT® Contour Leg Pillow for Pain
- Index Table: Top-Rated Leg Pillow for Back Pain