Vibrant and expressive pillowcases are a fun way to upgrade your old sofa and chairs. You may choose vintage pillowcases with elegant designs to lighten up any room in your house.
These come in different colors ranging from soft beige to bright red. This article discusses some things to consider and some products for your next purchase.
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations For Vintage Pillowcases
- Features Of Vintage Pillowcases
- Types Of Designs On Vintage Pillowcases
- Reviews: Best Vintage Pillowcases
- Index Table: Top-Rated Vintage Pillowcases
Buying Considerations For Vintage Pillowcases
You may choose different pillows and pick covers in similar colors to add cohesiveness. Here are some more crucial things to consider when choosing vintage design pillowcases.
- Size – All the pillowcases come in specific sizes suitable for different pillow inserts. If you are looking for an upgrade, measure the size of the inserts you have to pick the right one. Furthermore, pick inserts that will exactly fit the pillowcases.
- Theme – There are several designs; therefore, consider the theme of your home decor, season, and mood to pick a particular theme.
- Fabric – You can choose cotton, linen, jute, and polyester fabrics. These are durable and stay vibrant throughout use.
- Maintenance – Choose a pillow that is easy to maintain with machine wash and does not require any ironing to look presentable. Also, could you pick a blendable fabric that is easy to clean and dries quickly?
Features Of Vintage Pillowcases
Here are some vital features to see in your vintage design pillow covers to add more depth to your decor.
- Vibrant – The pillowcase design should have colors that do not bleed into each other and stay the same after washes.
- Soft – See that the pillow cover is made of soft material that is not harsh on the skin.
- Elastic – Ensure the pillow cover has some elasticity to insert the pillow fillings easily. This will prevent the pillow cover from tearing apart.
- Anti-Stain – The pillowcase fabric should not get dirty too quickly. Moreover, it should be anti-stain to stay in the same shape.
Types Of Designs On Vintage Pillowcases
There are so many different designs that you may choose from depending on your style and room decor. Here are some major styles to look out for.
- Floral – You may choose from spring, summer, or fall-themed floral designs depending upon the season. These come in different colors and patterns.
- Inspirational – These pillowcases have a graphic design and an inspirational quote. You may mix a few cushions to create positive vibes around you.
- Patriotic – Some designs have flag prints and embellishments. These will be great for your gatherings on dedicated holidays.
- Farmhouse – These are pillowcases with abstract patterns in soothing colors and may have texture or jute work on the front.
Reviews: Best Vintage Pillowcases
We have listed some of the best Vintage Pillowcases in different designs and fabrics for you to choose from.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- I’d appreciate it if you could get this Tlovudori cotton and linen mix pillowcase with a floral vintage design.
- The pillow cover material does not get dirty easily, so it is an excellent choice for the patio and living room.
- Moreover, it comes with an invisible zipper for inserting pillows discreetly.
- The pillowcase has enough area to slide the pillow insert easily to avoid tearing.
- You can easily clean this pillow cover in the washing machine. However, do not bleach the cover.
- Consider getting this soft velvety Emvency pillow cover that comes in a pack of four.
- These are elastic in material to insert and remove the pillow cover.
- Besides, the polyester fabric is soft to the touch and has a bright design that will stay on even after multiple washes.
- Moreover, the fine texture of the pillowcases will not cause any allergies to the skin.
- The Persian tribal design of the pillowcases is suitable to add warmth to any area of the house.
- Get this Yuzi-n vibrant pillowcase with a bright design and an inspirational quote.
- The pillow cover has a soft cotton and linen blend material to ensure durability.
- You can use this pillowcase alone or add more inspirational quotes pillowcases if you like.
- The pillowcase design is retro and creates a joyful environment around you.
- Besides, the floral design between the quotes will add more color to your living room.
- Consider this ITFRO pillow cover in a pack of two in a beach-inspired design.
- These pillow covers are ideal for lumbar supporting pillows for your bed and couch.
- The front of the pillowcases has a lively design that instantly transforms your living room.
- You may wash these pillowcases in the washing machine without impacting the fabric and the print.
- These colorful pillow covers will look nice on simple beige and white furniture.
- Consider the Ekobla pillowcase that comes in cotton linen material which is also eco-friendly.
- The square pillow cover is versatile to use anywhere around the house.
- It will look good on chairs alone or combined with other designs on sofas and beds.
- A hidden zipper is in the bottom of the pillowcase to ensure inserts go in easily.
- You can wash these pillow covers in the machine in a cold water setting. However, do not iron the print after washing.
- You can get this LuckyCow eco-friendly pillowcase in cotton and linen blend material.
- The pillow cover is lightweight and easy to maintain even with regular use.
- Besides, it will stay durable and not lose vibrancy after multiple washes.
- Moreover, the linen fabric adds breathability to the cover to dry it.
- The pillowcase pattern includes a bright farmhouse design to add to the vintage theme.
Index Table: Top-Rated Vintage Pillowcases
|1||Tlovudori Floral - Vintage Throw Pillowcase||Tlovudori||98|
|2||Emvency Persian - Tribal Pillowcase||Emvency||98|
|3||Yuzi-n Graphic - Inspirational Pillowcase||Yuzi-n||99|
|4||ITFRO Beachy - Vintage Lumbar Pillowcase||ITFRO||97|
|5||EKOBLA Renaissance - Vintage Victorian Pillowcase||EKOBLA||97|
|6||LuckyCow Farmhouse - Eco-Friendly Pillowcase||LuckyCow||98|