Percale pillowcases are highly trending nowadays because of their unique hand-woven feature. Also, they are more breathable and feel softer on your skin than the standard machine-made pillowcases.
However, it is a tedious task to find the most comfortable and soothing pillowcases. Therefore, we have brought this guide to help you in finding the best pillowcases online. Besides, you will also get to know about buying considerations, types, and benefits of percale pillow covers.
Buying Considerations for Percale Pillowcases
Have a look at these considerations before purchasing the pillowcases.
- Overall Look – Your pillowcase mainly works to complement the look of your bedsheets. So, you should look for pillowcases that have a pleasing overall look.
- Thread Count – The percale pillowcases usually have a thread count of either 200 or 400. Although some pillowcases might even have a low thread count, you should look for a pillowcase with a minimum of 200 thread count.
- Maintenance – Buying a pillowcase that has quite low maintenance than others is one of the best things to do. Thus, you should look for the ones that are easily washable in a machine for low maintenance.
- Certification – It would be better to look for percale fiber pillowcases that are EKO-TEX certified to provide you the assurance that they are safe to use.
Benefits of Percale Pillowcases
The percale pillowcases bring along a lot of benefits. Have a look at a few of them.
- Soft Texture – The texture of percale pillow covers is smoother than other fibers. Also, they offer a high-quality feel because of their natural and long fibers that are woven in tightly.
- Breathable – The airy and lightweight texture of the percale fiber is ideal for warm sleepers. They can also help you attain a better sleep and are considered ideal for hot climates because of their cooling effect.
- Low Maintenance – It is usually easy to care for the percale fiber pillowcases as they do not require dry cleaning. But you should be aware that not all can be washed in a machine as some need hand washing due to their delicate fiber weaving.
- Spill Resistant – Since the fibers of percale pillowcases are tightly knitted, so they are resistant to spills or stains. Plus, they will become softer along with use and every wash.
Types of Percale Pillowcases
Percale fiber is one of the most durable fibers used for making pillowcases. Also, there are various kinds of percale cotton pillowcases. Here we have organized a list of the different types of percale fibers pillow covers.
- Organic – These covers are made from organic cotton in pesticide-free fields. Since these are made from organic materials, their price is slightly higher than the other options.
- Blended – The blended cotton percale pillow covers have different fibers such as polyester, rayon, silk, and bamboo. The blend of different materials makes this pillow cover resistant to wrinkles.
- Long-Staple – These pillowcases are primarily made from Pima or Egyptian cotton and well-known for their high quality. Also, these covers provide a more luxurious and comfortable feel than others.
Reviews: Best Percale Pillowcases
Let’s have a quick look at the best percale pillowcases that are available online for purchase. This page also has some of the affiliate links to products. So, we may receive a small part of the commission from any purchase made from these links.
- These pillowcases have a z-hem stitch that provides a premium and ideal fitting to the pillow of different sizes.
- The percale pillowcases by Linen Home are inspected and found to be durable for years.
- All the Linen Home pillows are OEKO-TEX certified, which means that they are safe to use.
- Cleaning will not be a hassle as it can be easily washed in the machine.
- The ideal blend of cotton and polyester material enhances the life of the pillow cover.
- Its highest quality fabric provides a soft feeling against the skin, and it uses the best dye materials to prevent fading.
- The subtle color and look of these pillowcases can add a bit of classic elegance to your room.
- These covers can be washed in a machine with a mild detergent for better durability.
- The 20% polyester and 80% cotton blend of this pillowcase makes it an ideal choice for most people.
- These pillow covers are resistant to fading because of their high-quality and tested materials.
- Their subtle and classic look makes them an ideal choice for homes, hospitals, hotels, and many others.
- It must be washed with non-chlorine bleach and tumble dried to ensure the quality is not hampered.
- The Percale weave used in this pillowcase provides cool and crisp sleeping time.
- This OEKO Tex certified product goes under a 5 step check process to ensure that the highest quality product is sold.
- You can wash it in your washing machine with a mild detergent and lukewarm water solution.
- This pillowcase set does not use any harmful components during manufacturing and prevents environmental damage.
- It features long-staple yarns that are weaved in the percale material to provide a delightful crispy touch.
- This pillowcase comes with a single 400 thread count yarn that provides better durability than others.
- The American Pillowcase cotton cover can be washed in a machine and tumble dried to remove the wrinkles.
- These covers have a unique design that helps in the easy removal of the cover on the pillows.
- The high quality of the Lactose craftsmanship offers premium comfort and a soft, crisp feel to the user.
- This set comes with two pillowcases, and each of them measures 20 X 37 inches enough to fit all king-size pillows.
- These beautifully designed pillowcases are cool, and they work well around the year in protecting pillows.
- It has a variety of color options, so it’s easy for you to choose the one that suits your needs best.
Index Table: Top-Rated Percale Pillowcases
|1||Linen Home Queen Size - Percale Pillowcases||Linen Home||99|
|2||Aveesha Poly Cotton - Weave Percale Pillowcover||Aveesha||98|
|3||Lasimonne Luxury - White Percale Pillowcases||Lasimonne||97|
|4||Gulliver Standard Size - Percale Pillow Cover||Gulliver||96|
|5||American Pillowcase Egyptian - Percale Cotton Covers||American Pillowcase||98|
|6||Lacoste Cotton - Percale Solid Pillow Covers||Lacoste||97|
Table of Contents
- Buying Considerations for Percale Pillowcases
- Benefits of Percale Pillowcases
- Types of Percale Pillowcases
- Reviews: Best Percale Pillowcases
- Index Table: Top-Rated Percale Pillowcases