Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
We all know the perfect bedding set can make or break your bedroom. Black and white pillowcases are so chic they make any room look more modern or as if it’s straight out of a magazine. Moreover, they add such a fun pattern that is manageable.
Therefore, in this blog post, we will talk about the benefits of having one in your bedroom and how to find the perfect one for you. So, read along!
Table of Contents
- Common Fabrics in Black and White Pillowcases
- Why Do You Need Pillowcases?
- Things to Consider While Buying Pillowcases
- Reviews: Best Black And White Pillowcases
- Index Table: Top-Rated Black And White Pillowcases
Common Fabrics in Black and White Pillowcases
If we spend more of our lives in contact with the cotton fabric used to make pillowcases, it’s clear how important this material is.
- Cotton – Cotton is the perfect fabric for those who sweat a lot. The fibers are naturally hydrophilic. Therefore, they absorb moisture and hold onto it. This is why you’ll never feel wet or uncomfortable wearing cotton clothes.
- Polyester – Synthetic fabrics have a much lower water absorption than natural fabrics, which often wick away moisture, leading people with dry hair or skin to feel less moisturized.
- Silk – Silk is a natural fabric from the silkworm, one of the most elegant fabrics. It’s lightweight but strong enough to withstand everyday wear and tear.
Why Do You Need Pillowcases?
Still, trying to decide whether you need a pillowcase or not? Well, have a look at some of the advantages of pillowcases.
- No More Allergens – A pillowcase protects someone from allergens like dust mites. So, you’ll need to choose the right material for your pillowcase to prevent any nasty things from getting on the surface of the pillows.
- Better Sleeping Quality – Pillowcases that are comfortable and soft will improve your overall sleeping quality. You won’t deal with annoying issues like a rough fabric on your face.
- Pillow Protection – It protects your pillows from attracting dust or other unwanted germs harmful to the skin.
Things to Consider While Buying Pillowcases
It’s not just a pillowcase. You are going to be with it for most of the day. So, you need to consider a few important things before buying one.
- Fabric – If you’re looking for new pillowcases, start by picking your fabric. Fabric will be the most important factor for both comfort and longevity.
- Size – The size of your pillowcases will depend on the fabric you choose. If they are already purchased, be sure to check their dimensions so that what you buy is compatible with those pillows
- Closure Type – When it comes to pillowcases, there are a few types. Full or envelope openings on one side make them easy to access, while the other type closes with ties and buttons.
Reviews: Best Black And White Pillowcases
So, now that we know the different types of fabrics available for black and white pillowcases, it’s finally time to choose one. So, here are the reviews of the best six pillowcases.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The classic black and white stripes on the shams will give your room a bright feeling.
- This pillowcase is made of 100% cotton and is very soft, breathable, and durable.
- Also, there is an envelope closure at the end instead of a zipper closure.
- The best part is that they can be washed in a machine. However, make sure to wash in cold water with similar colors only.
- Besides, do not bleach, or it would damage the fabric quality.
- These cotton kids’ pillowcases from Karenver are high-quality, 100% cotton.
- Moreover, they are comfortable against the skin, soft to the touch, breathable, and quality hotel.
- The simple Nordic style makes it easy to match other bedding sets or mix with solid color sheets.
- These breathable pillowcases are good at moisture absorption and perspiration to improve sleep quality.
- Also, with the envelope closure, you are no more at risk of tangling your hair in the mental zippers.
- The contemporary design of the covers is perfect for any living room, bedroom, or outdoor decor.
- It comes with two 18 by 18 inches pillow covers set
- Besides, these pillow covers are perfectly settled in various rooms throughout the house.
- Because its style is relatively neutral and minimalistic, this couch and chair pillow cover can be enjoyed by virtually everyone.
- Moreover, all four sides are hemmed to prevent fraying, so you won’t have to worry about your pillow showing through.
- The pillowcases are made of high-grade polyester fabric.
- Besides, they are very soft and comfortable to touch.
- The pillow covers have an invisible zipper closure on three sides for easy slip-on and off.
- You will find these pillow covers just right for those who want to add color or texture to their living space.
- Not to mention, these two pillow covers have a designer look and feel, will stand out in the mix,
- This Nestinco classic geometric pattern is timeless and will never go out of style.
- Moreover, the pillow cover exudes simplicity for a minimal and versatile accessory for your couch, bed, or chair.
- The covers are soft and luxurious velvet (20%) and 80% polyester.
- Besides, this decorative throw pillow cover features an invisible zipper enclosure.
- So that you know, you can only wash it gently with your hand in cold water and do not tumble dry.
- The set of 4 modern geometric pillow covers is made of high-quality polyester peach, which is soft and comfortable.
- The black and white decorative pillow covers show chic taste and bring vitality to your home with a hidden zipper design.
- Moreover, you can easily wash them. However, wash separately.
- Furthermore, this set of four pillowcases is also an ideal gift for friends and relatives.
Index Table: Top-Rated Black And White Pillowcases
|1||Wellboo Striped - Black and White Pillowcases||Wellboo||99|
|2||Karever Plaid - Cotton Pillowcases||Karever||98|
|3||Blue Page Morocco Boho - Square Pillowcases||Blue Page||97|
|4||Pantaknot Dalmatian Spots - Black and White Pillowcases||Pantaknot||97|
|5||Nestinco Geometric Pattern - Black and White Pillowcases||Nestinco||98|
|6||VERTKREA Modern - Geometric Pillowcase Set||VERTKREA||96|