Flaxseed Pillows are the latest innovation in the heating and cooling pain relief pillows with a natural design that is much healthier and safer for you and the environment.
A Flaxseed Pillow evenly distributes warmth or coolness no matter how you move or adjust your pillow for al night comfort.
The Flax Seed Pillow
The flaxseed pillow comprises of a Pillow cover filler with Flax Seeds. Flax Seeds are grown naturally and contain around 30-40% oil. Flax seeds can be heated or cooled to provide effective pain relief and comfort.
Because of the shape and design of Flaxseeds, they move around comfortably inside your pillow and can be easily adjusted and shaped. Flax Seeds are likewise quite easy to come by and replace when yours become old and worn out.
The only very important factor to remember when you have a Flaxseed pillow is to NEVER WET THE FLAXSEEDS, AS THEY WILL BECOME SOGGY AND GEL LIKE, THUS UNUSABLE.
If you are looking for a long-lasting and effective natural healing and cooling pillow, I would highly recommend a Flaxseed Pillow.
Benefits of a Flax Seed Pillow
- Warmth – You can repeatedly heat your flaxseed pillow to create warmth, or use it to retain your body heat when it gets cold.
Cooling – Flax seeds can be frozen or refrigerated to create a cooling effect. Thus you can have the soothing pain relief of a cooling pillow.
Pain Relief – Because of the heating and cooling functions of the Flaxseeds in your Flaxseed pillow, a Flaxseed pillow is an effective and inexpensive pain relieving tool.
Moist Heat – Flaxseeds provide very gentle moist heat, which has some amazing healing and comforting properties, and they can retain their heat for more than an hour after heating.
No Odor – Other than Buckwheat and other grains used as pillow fillings, flaxseed fillings do not have a distinctive and disturbing smell.
Lightweight – A Flaxseed Pillow is much more lightweight and comfortable than other types of grain fills.
Adjustable – The Flaxseed pillow can be shaped and adjusted without clumping or becoming uncomfortable, while still spreading the heat or cooling effect evenly.
- Natural – Flaxseeds are a natural fill that is safer, hypoallergenic, and environmentally friendly compared to other synthetic heating and cooling pillow fills.
Features of a Good Flax Seed Pillow
- Cover – make sure that the cover is strong and durable, the best material types for a Good flax seed pillow are; cotton, fleece, mink, flannel, ticking, or denim materials and fabrics. Make sure that the cover can be removed for refilling and washing.
- Fill – the fil should be adjustable and consist of pure and natural Flax Seeds.
- Durability – Durable stitching and design with a cover that will not tear or become unstitched at the seams.
Reviews: The Best Flax Seed Pillows
Some of the best Flaxseed Neck, Eye and Body Pillows;
A curved neck pillow from relaxation in a bag that is filled with fresh scented flaxseeds, which can be frozen or microwaved, to use on your neck and shoulders for pain relief.
- Effectively relieves stress, pain, and tension from the neck and shoulder area.
- Microwaveable and freezable design, for cooling or heating therapy.
- It is covered in a durable and soft blue, removable, and washable cover.
- Use at room temperature alternatively to heat using your body heat.
This is a highly versatile organic pillow from Sacksy Thyme that can be used in any area of your body for heating or cooling therapy with organic Flaxseeds.
- Covered in a natural and breathable cotton fleece cover.
- It is filled with premium unscented organic Flax seeds.
- Flaxseeds retain moist heat to soothe and comfort stressed muscles and painful joints.
- There is a double-sided cover for more durability.
- Easy portable small design.
One of the most comfortable and versatile neck pillows, filled with premium flax seeds and soft beads for comfort.
- A natural U shaped pillow for optimal support and comfort.
- Filled with high-quality flaxseeds and cotton and covered with a cotton-polyester cover.
- Portable and easy to travel with.
- Easily heatable and retains its heat for a long time.
- This eye bag can be frozen or heated for hot or cold therapy on your head and eyes.
- It relieves headaches and tension and aids in sleeping better.
- Anti-aging and skin benefit properties include facial tightening, the disappearing, and prevention of wrinkles and puffiness in the eyes.
- Ideal for preventing and treating allergies, sinus pain, and congestion as well as dry eyes in turn.
- Blocks out light likewise to help createa better sleeping environment.
- Completely unscented and hypoallergenic.
The microwaveable and freezable Love Wrap is a comfortable and large versatile flax seed-filled pillow that you can use for any area of your body and any purpose desired.
- A 6X 23 with 3-inch cell design that helps to distribute heat and cold evenly.
- Microwaveable and freezable for hot or cold therapy.
- It is filled with 100% natural quality Flaxsseds, that are harvested in the USA with no added aromas.
- Soothes muscles and ensures effective and targeted pain relief in any area of the body.
- Wraps easily around body parts such as the neck, shoulders back, or legs.
- A hot and cold Therapy Flaxseed Filled Pillow.
- Small shape for eye and neck pain and discomfort relief.
- Long-lasting, durable design, and materials.
- It offers excellent headache, pressure, and neck pain relief.
- The ideal eye pad Pillow filled with premium Flaxseeds.
- A soft and silky fabric cover that is gentle on the face and eyes.
- Lavender infused for calming comfort and tension relief.
- Washable design and cover.
- A weighted Flaxseed spa eye pillow infused with calming Lavender.
- The soft flannel cover is available in a few color selections.
- The cover is removable and machine washable.
- Ideal for aromatherapy treatments and yoga practices.
Index Table: Top Rated Flax Seed Pillows
|1||Relaxation in a Bag Mocrowave - Flax Seed Neck Pillow||Relaxation in a Bag||97|
|2||Sacsy Thyme hot therapy relief - Flax Seed Pillow and Pad||Sacsy Thyme||97|
|3||HappyWraps Professional - Flax Seed Neck and Shoulder Pillow||HappyWraps||95|
|4||Liberty21 Hot and Cold Therapy - Flax Seed Eye Pillow||Liberty21||97|
|5||PeaceGoods Lovewrap - Versatile Flax Seed Pillow||PeaceGoods||98|
|6||Perfection Collection Eye Mask - Flaxseed eye and Neck Pillow||Perfection Collection||96|
|7||Kennedy Silky Eye - Eye Flaxseed Pillow||Kennedy||98|
|8||Kimmieko Weighted - Flaxseed Spa Eye Pillow||Kimmieko||97|
Table of Contents
- The Flax Seed Pillow
- Benefits of a Flax Seed Pillow
- Features of a Good Flax Seed Pillow
- Reviews: The Best Flax Seed Pillows
- Relaxation in a Bag® Mocrowave Flax Seed Neck Pillow
- Sacsy Thyme® hot therapy relief Flax Seed Pillow and Pad
- HappyWraps® Professional Flax Seed Neck and Shoulder Pillow
- Liberty21® Hot and Cold Therapy Flax Seed Eye Pillow
- PeaceGoods® Lovewrap Versatile Flax Seed Pillow
- Perfection Collection® Eye Mask Flaxseed eye and Neck Pillow
- Kennedy® Silky Eye Eye Flaxseed Pillow
- Kimmieko® Weighted Flaxseed Spa Eye Pillow
- Index Table: Top Rated Flax Seed Pillows