Finding the Best Non Toxic Pillows that offer great support and comfort is not an easy task in itself.
However, when you consider going the more natural route for something non-toxic and chemical-free, you are already one step ahead. Avoiding synthetic and chemical-ridden materials is just so much healthier for you as a person, as well as much better for the environment in the long run.
Why Organic and Non-Toxic is Better?
Going organic and toxin-free is ALWAYS the better option; there are just no two ways about that!
Just think about it, when you are sleeping on your synthetic chemical-ridden pillow, you are breathing in all those chemicals; they are coming into contact with your skin, your eyes, and your mouth. No picture that every night of your life for many years to come.
A Pillow is an investment in your health, comfort, and wellbeing, so making sure you have a good pillow for your health while offering the best-customized support for your needs is quite an important decision.
Then there are likewise, other reasons for going chemical-free;
- Chemical free – The cotton or Bamboo that the cover is made from is not treated with pesticides or other chemicals.
- Supportying Small Businesses – You are supporting organic farmers and small businesses, which in turn need your support much more than high-end retailers.
- Utilizing Natural Resouces – You are utilizing more natural resources for comfort and health.
- Excellent Quality – You can ensure that the products you receive are of the finest quality.
- Environmentally Friendly – Making your step forward in caring for the environment.
- Hypoallergenic – Most natural and organic materials and all chemical and non-toxic materials tend to be hypoallergenic and will not cause allergies and irritations.
What About Down and Feather Pillows?
I love down and feather pillows; they are all-natural, non-toxic, and superbly comfortable.
Though sourcing these feathers for filling the pillows may not be as kosher or humane in all cases, the choice is up to you.
Just beware of allergies to feather or down pillows, opt for a double layer cotton cover, and look for the hypoallergenic notice in the description. Feather and down may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it is one of the softest and most adjustable options that you may find.
Features of Good Non Toxic Pillows
A chemical-free natural pillow comes in a range of material options, here are just a few that you can consider;
- Cotton – Cotton, particularly in the cover of the pillow, make sure it is pure and organic
- kapok – Kapok, a nut fiber from rainforest trees.
- Latex – Shredded latex, a natural filler from the rubber tree.
- Wool – Wool, soft, and comfortable.
- feathers and Down – Down or feather fillings are generally non-toxic and safe, but may cause allergies..
- Buckwheat – Buckwheat filling, super adjustable and naturally cooling and breathable.
- Covers – Look for pure cotton or bamboo covers that are natural and toxin free.
Reviews: The Best Chemical-free Pillow Brands
Check out our list of the best non-toxic and environment-friendly pillows.
We hope you love the pillows we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
A Buckwheat pillow is a perfect choice if you are looking for a no-chemical and toxin-free pillow. I would highly recommend the completely natural ComfySleep Buckwheat Pillow.
- Handmade and organically grown Buckwheat filling.
- Completely Toxin and Chemical Free.
- Hypoallergenic and excellent for individuals with allergies.
- The Loft is adjustable, and there are extra Hulls included if you want a firmer pillow.
A pure and natural organic pillow that is chemical and allergen-free.
- It is filled with GOTS certified organic Latex that is shredded for comfort.
- An organic cotton cover that is also certified.
- Soft cooling design.
- Shredded latex is moldable and adjustable.
I simply love the PureTree Latex pillow; it is completely natural and organic with absolutely no chemicals and synthetics whatsoever.
- It is filled with shredded latex foam, an organic substance from the rubber tree.
- Latex is very resilient, hypoallergenic, and offers support similar to memory foam.
- The Cotton lining is manufactured from 100% pure organic cotton that is breathable, non-allergenic, and cooling.
- A double, hidden zipper allows you to adjust your pillow’s fill to your specific requirements.
- This pillow has a unique design to allow maximum airflow during the night.
The Official Pillow from NapYou is one of the best pillows for sleeping on that features some excellent non-toxic construction. This pillow comes in a pack of two lush queen-sized pillows, ideal for sleeping comfortably on.
- Filled with non-toxic shredded memory foam that is fully adjustable.
- The cover is made from 100% pure organic cotton that is breathable and cool against the skin while being hypoallergenic.
- An ideal pillow for side, neck, and back sleepers that offers exceptional neck and back support.
- The cover is super soft, and you can remove it for washing.
- This pillow is completely free from flame retardants, phthalates, heavy metals, and other hazardous chemicals.
- An all-natural CertiPur accredited pillow that is as comfortable as it is durable.
The Snuggle-Pedic Ultra Luxury is yet another great option in non-toxic pillows with an adjustable fit for something extra plush and snuggly.
- Filled with shredded combination memory foam that is extra breathable and fully adjustable.
- The cool and comfortable bamboo cover is completely breathable and fully machine washable.
- This pillow is entirely hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- it is also CertiPur certified without any flame retardants or chemicals.
Another excellent organic option. The Organic Textile Cotton Pillow is as safe and chemical-free as comfortable and supportive.
- Completely hypoallergenic and chemical-free, with no dye or pesticides found in the materials.
- It is manufactured from pure organic cotton that is cool, breathable, and good for your skin.
- This pillow has a medium fill, ideal for the right amount of comfort and support.
Zen Chi is another one of my favorites. It is a buckwheat-filled pillow, an excellent, more natural, and hazardous chemical-free option.
- Filled with organically grown buckwheat hulls, which allow for better air circulation, offering superb cooling comfort.
- This pillow will naturally adjust to your ideal sleeping position while giving the best support to your neck, head, and shoulders.
- Refillable so that you can adjust the firmness of your pillow.
- It comes with a washable pure organic cotton cover.
Latex is the new memory foam, a natural substance with similar qualities. The All-Natural Latex Pillow offers you an all-natural, non-toxic, and chemical-free option with a medium-firm consistency.
- Filled with all-natural latex that offers exceptional comfort and support for a good night’s rest.
- Resilience is one of the top qualities of latex, such as strong material that is also dust mite and mold resistant.
- This is one of the most hypoallergenic pillows that are available.
- The cotton pillow cover provides just the right amount of airflow for your pillow to be able to breathe and keep cool.
Memory foam and Bamboo are two natural elements that offer a safer sleeping option. The Xtreme Comfort pillow is non-toxic and completely chemical-free.
The Xtreme Comforts Bamboo Pillow has a quality Memory foam fill and features exceptional cooling technology, which allows for better ventilation and breathing properties.
- A fully adjustable pillow filled with Hypoallergenic and toxin-free memory foam.
- You can add and remove fill with the zipper closure for adjustability.
- Contoured design for better support and alignment.
- The Cooling Gel offers better temperature control and prevents overheating.
- A Bamboo Cover that is Hypoallergenic and moisture-wicking.
This is the most sought-after non-toxic and hypoallergenic alternative feather pillow that feels just like a feather pillow without toxins and allergies.
- Comes in a plush queen size.
- It is filled with Hypoallergenic and toxin-free filling that is Certified by OEKO-TEX.
- Medium height for comfort and support in all sleeping positions.
- Very high quality and double stitching with a washable cover.
- Completely chemical and allergen-free.
- Filled with premium non-toxic CertiPUR-certified memory foam.
- Ergonomic support design.
- Soft and breathable materials.
- All-natural bamboo pillowcase.
- A 100% pure organic cotton-filled pillow with a cotton pillowcase.
- Breathable and soft to sleep on.
- Completely non-toxic and chemical-free.
- Available in different size selections.
- A GOTS Certified Organic Latex Filled pillow.
- Gots Certified Organic cotton Cover that is soft and breathable.
- Completely Chemical and synthetic-free.
- The Cover is Removable and Machine washable.
- Available in different size options.
- Organic cotton pillow, available in different size options.
- It is filled with 100% pure organic cotton and a cotton cover.
- Free of all chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Soft and comfortable to sleep on.
Index Table: Top Rated Non Toxic Pillows
|1||ComfySleep Buckwheat Pillow - Chemical-Free Buckwheat Pillow||ComfySleep||97|
|2||Organic Textiles Organic - Natural Non Toxic Pillows||Organic Textiles||97|
|3||Sleep Artisan latex - Natural Shredded Latex Pillow||Sleep Artisan||98|
|4||DreamNorth Official - Non-Toxic Memory Foam Pillow||DreamNorth||96.4|
|5||Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo - Natural Adjustable Pillow||Snuggle-Pedic||98|
|6||Organic Textile Cotton - Non-Toxic Standard Pillow||Organic Textile||97|
|7||Zen Chi Organic Queen - Natural Buckwheat Pillow||Zen Chi||97|
|8||All Natural Latex - Organic Non Toxic Pillow||All Natural||96|
|9||Xtreme Comforts Hypoallergenic - Bamboo and Memory Foam Toxin Free||Xtreme Comforts||98|
|10||5 Stars United Queen - Best Non Toxic Pillows||5 Stars United||97|
|11||Clara Clark Hypoallergenic - Non toxic Pillows||Clara Clark||97|
|12||Organic Textiles Medium Filled - Non-Toxic cotton Pillow||Organic Textiles||96|
|13||Pure Tree Organic - Non-=Toxic Latex Pillow||Pure Tree||98|
|14||Magnolia Cotton - Non Toxic Pillows||Magnolia||97|
Table of Contents
- Why Organic and Non-Toxic is Better?
- What About Down and Feather Pillows?
- Features of Good Non Toxic Pillows
- Reviews: The Best Chemical-free Pillow Brands
- ComfySleep® Buckwheat Pillow Chemical-Free Buckwheat Pillow
- Organic Textiles® Organic Natural Non Toxic Pillows
- Sleep Artisan® latex Natural Shredded Latex Pillow
- DreamNorth® Official Non-Toxic Memory Foam Pillow
- Snuggle-Pedic® Bamboo Natural Adjustable Pillow
- Organic Textile® Cotton Non-Toxic Standard Pillow
- Zen Chi® Organic Queen Natural Buckwheat Pillow
- All Natural® Latex Organic Non Toxic Pillow
- Xtreme Comforts® Hypoallergenic Bamboo and Memory Foam Toxin Free
- 5 Stars United® Queen Best Non Toxic Pillows
- Clara Clark® Hypoallergenic Non toxic Pillows
- Organic Textiles® Medium Filled Non-Toxic cotton Pillow
- Pure Tree® Organic Non-=Toxic Latex Pillow
- Magnolia® Cotton Non Toxic Pillows
- Index Table: Top Rated Non Toxic Pillows