One of the best pillows you can sleep on is an organic wool pillow.
Read further down for more about why you should switch to an organic wool pillow, the best properties of organic wool, as well as a brief look at the best features of organic wool pillows.
Why Switch To An Organic Wool Pillow?
Organic pillows, such as organic wool pillows, are the best choice for those who suffer from allergies or sensitivities.
These sensitivities can range from skin irritation, rashes, breathing problems, asthma, sleep apnea, hair loss, or a general weakened immune system. Usually, these symptoms are reactions to pesticides and other heavy metals and toxins, which cause reactions in sensitive individuals.
Organic wool pillows are free from toxins or potential skin irritants, making them hypoallergenic. The properties of wool are exceptional and will boost your health. Wool also feels incredible to sleep on and will allow you to get the deep rest you deserve without any side effects of other pillows.
Switching to organic wool pillows will boost the quality of life for you and your family. Wool pillows are especially suitable for cold climates where it snows. While they are well-geared to the cold, wool is also delightful in the heat as it dries out quickly and keeps you cool.
Best Properties of Organic Wool
Wool has some amazing natural properties of its own that make it one of the best choices for pillow filling!
- Dust Mite Resistance – Wool is naturally dust mite resistant, meaning that it will repel dust mites and prevent them from infesting the pillow.
- Antibacterial – Wool has antimicrobial properties that allow it to keep free of many bacterial and fungal infections. This resistance allows the pillow to last for a much longer time.
- Hypoallergenic – Wool pillows are hypoallergenic and wool is generally not an allergen. Many sensitive people enjoy the soft, cozy feel of sleeping on a wool pillow.
- Moisture Wicking – Wool is naturally moisture-wicking and keeps you dry, as it is very absorbent and dries out very quickly.
- Temperature Regulating – Wool pillows regulate temperature exceedingly well, making them ideal candidates for icy weather or extreme heat.
Features of a Good Organic Wool Pillow
Organic wool pillows with the below features are of the best quality and the most functional.
- Adjustable Height – Organic wool is often encased in a cover to form an organic wool pillow. If the covering has a zipper, it makes the wool pillow’s thickness adjustable by allowing your take-out or putting in more wool batting.
- Double Covering – Wool pillows need a second removable layer to allow you to keep them in good condition. With a removable cover, one can wash the cover without damaging the wool pillow inner.
- Machine Washable – Some wool pillows are entirely machine washable on gentle settings.
- Free From Toxins – Most wool pillows are 100% free from toxins such as pesticides, preservatives, petrochemicals and more.
- GOTS Certification – GOTS certification is one of the best assessment boards in the US for organic standards. If you see this on your pillow, it means that the pillow is chemical and GMO-free.
Reviews: Top Organic Wool Pillows
Please have a look at our premium selection of organic wool pillow reviews below, bearing in mind that you can click your favorites to add to your cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- This organic wool pillow is filled with spongy, shredded wool, perfect for those that enjoy using a soft pillow.
- The wool is certified GOTS organic, as well as the cotton cover that surrounds it and allows your skin to breathe.
- This pillow is ideal for stomach sleepers who require softer support or prefer a less firm pillow.
- The wool used inside prevents dust mites and bacteria, naturally antimicrobial and odor resistant.
- The materials used to craft the pillow allow for excellent moisture wicking, ensuring you remain cool all night long.
- Choose between a standard, a king, or a queen-size when ordering these premium wool batting stuffed pillows.
- The wool clusters emulate down feathers, feeling softer and lighter than a feather and regulating your temperature better than one.
- Entirely organic wool has been used with an organic cotton cover, providing you with a peaceful night’s sleep.
- This pillow is machine washable if done with cold water, and gentle organic detergents are used.
- It is fully adjustable; you can decide how lofty you want it by removing stuffing or placing more inside the zippered cover.
- A full body pillow has many uses, such as maternity, side sleepers, sitting at the perfect height in bed, and so much more.
- This full-body pillow is stuffed with premium organic wool covered by a certified organic cotton cover.
- Suitable for those with allergies and even for children to rest on, as there are no harmful ingredients.
- The way this pillow is stuffed will conform to your unique body shape, allowing you to rest comfortably.
- Thanks to the wool’s moisture-wicking ability and temperature regulating properties, stay cool and fresh.
- If you are on a tight budget but need an organic pillow, this cost-effective organic wool pillow is ideal.
- This pillow is one you can sink into, as the wool is plush and of pure quality.
- Naturally dust mite resistant, the wool will protect you from mites and bacterial infections.
- The cover is made from organic cotton, which is skin-appropriate, moisture-wicking, and promotes deeper sleep.
- The wool used is resilient with a soft, fresh smell that permeates year-round in any season.
- Offers medium-firm head and neck support for side or back sleepers.
- This organic pillow is one of the best available, having an organic cotton pillow cover with an organic and Millet cotton-covered pillow stuffed with organic wool.
- These pillows are hypoallergenic, suitable for children, babies, and those with chemical sensitivities.
- Unlike many other wool pillows, you can remove the pillow cover and wash it with ease.
- The pillow’s inside is adjustable with a zipper, making it easy to stuff the pillow to your needs.
From Sleep and Beyond, we have the King Sized Luxury organic wool-filled pillow complete with a natural cotton cover.
- Features a natural 100 %,Cotton Percale and Shropshire Wool filing, organically harvested and produced.
- Easily hand washable and quick drying.
- Cradles and supports your neck on a soft loft.
- It will keep you warm and cozy in the winter.
The Magnolia Organic Wool Bolus Pillows are Hypoallergenic and completely organic.
This is a Pillow designed specifically for toddlers and young children.
- It is designed for Toddekes for the best support and comfort.
- Filled with organic wool and a hypoallergenic,Gots Certified Cotton Cover.
- Hand stuffed with dense organic wool.
- The pillow will likewise not get matted over time.
One of my absolute favorites is the Organic Comfort Market wool Pillow, which comes in standard size with a comfortable pillowcase.
- Made from Hypoallergenic all-natural and non-toxic materials that ate likewise dust mite resistant and antibacterial.
- Filled with the finest quality Organic wool, which is Woolmark and OEKO Certified.
- The fill is adjustable with a zipper closure cover.
- It comes in a handy and universal standard size.
An organic wool pillow for toddlers, complete with an organic cotton cover.
- A 100% organic wool fill that is all-natural and soft.
- It comes with a breathable organic cotton cover.
- Handmade in Canada of the finest quality materials.
- Hypoallergenic and completely non-toxic.
The Dreamaker pillow is filled with all-natural organic sheep’s wool with a natural pillowcase.
- A 100% cotton fiber cover that is breathable and hypoallergenic.
- It is filled with 1005 organic high-quality Australian sheep’s wool.
- Soft and noiseless design.
- It keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
The Woolroom brings you their 100% pure and organic Australian sheep’s wool-filled luxury pillow.
- It comes in a King, Queen, or standard pillow size.
- It is filled with pure organic Australian wool.
- It is covered in a 100% organic cotton cover.
- Machine washable cover and pillow, the only washable wool pillow on the market.
- Soft and kind to your skin cover, with a temperature-regulating wool fill.
- Features and Organic Wool Fill and an Organic Cotton Twill outer casing.
- Hypoallergenic and temperature regulation.
- Soft and plush to sleep in.
- Features a blend of Buckwheat and wool for the fill that is fully adjustable.
- It is made with 100% natural organic wool filling and a cotton cover from natural organic cotton.
- Hypoallergenic design that regulates temperatures and is soft and plush to sleep on.
- Handmade with the finest quality and craftsmanship in Canada.
- Naturally, fire retardant and dust mite resistant.
- A truly adjustable wool pillow tailored to your preferred firmness.
- The cover is made from breathable and durable cotton and is removable and machine washable.
- It is filled with natural British quality wool from organic origin.
- It regulates temperatures, and it is fairly hypoallergenic.
- The cover is soft and comfortable against the skin.
Comparison Table: Best Organic Wool Pillows
Table of Contents
- Why Switch To An Organic Wool Pillow?
- Best Properties of Organic Wool
- Features of a Good Organic Wool Pillow
- Reviews: Top Organic Wool Pillows
- LifeKind® Light Wool Pillow Light Loft Organic Wool Pillow
- Holy Lamb Organics® Wool Batting Pillow Premium Organic Wool Batting Stuffed Pillow
- Holy Lamb® Wool Body Pillow Plush Organic Wool Full Body Pillow
- Organic Textiles® Organic Wool Pillow Organic Cotton Covered Wool Pillow
- Serenity® Wool Pillow Adjustable Handmade Organic Wool Pillow
- Sleep & Beyond® King Organic Wool Pillow
- Magnolia Organics® Wool Bolus Toddlers Organic Wool Pillow
- Organic Comfort Market® Standard Organic Wool Pillow
- Mother Sheep Organics® toddler Organic Wool Pillow
- Dreamaker® Autralian Organic Wool Pillow
- Woolroom® King Organic Wool Pillow
- White Lotus® Home Wool Pillow
- Mother Sheep® Organics Organic Wool Pillow
- Woolroom® Deluxe Natural Wool Pillow
- Comparison Table: Best Organic Wool Pillows